Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control P2P Monday (Ft. SKO)

P0ke N Die

isbbd.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

So we were on our usual Monday P2P trip with around 15 people or so when we ran into a really big clan at 18 ports. The fight lasted for quite some time and we took the win quite easily. We walked to edge and they were standing there at edge bridge spamming "SKO wants CT" so I added the leader and organized a war in a different world. Apparently they are some P Serer clan who went official so they were pretty organized. So we hopped to a different world, called a few people as we were walking up and fought.

h1cJY.png

Control vs SKO

We set up shop at the GDZ and SKo rushed with a north to south spread from the west. Their numbers allowed them to take over the GDZ area initially but our returners and organization was enough to push them east out of the hut and into the open. After taking over the hut, we set up a nice spread east and waited for their returners to bang them out. Our east spread was strong and enough to hold SKO off from re-taking the hut and after we drained their returners for a good 5-10 minutes they left. The fight lasted 44 Minutes and was really fun.

CT Starting - 20

SKO Starting - 27

CT Ending - 12

SKO Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

After the fight at GDZ, they asked us for a matched opts fight in clan wars even though we had just won the fight outnumbered by 7. We accepted and beat them 4-0 in clan wars 15v15 losing 1-2 people each round, the last round was dangerous and we got lots of loots :D

h1cJY.png

sko0.png

sko1.png

sko2.png

sko3.png

sko4.png

sko5.png

sko6.png

sko7.png

sko8.png

sko9.png

sko10.png

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Gj CT :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Yeah it was quite funny lol. Right after the last message he told me he was going to finger us in clan wars.

Then after we won the matched prep 4-0 his clan started spamming full-out war in gamers grotto and he just logged out.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg