Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Runescape Songs

P0ke N Die

This might sound a little strange but what songs remind you of RuneScape? When I started playing RuneScape, I used to play the music channels on my TV as I was playing and some songs used to repeat all the time. Brings back memories of when I first started playing.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Omg I know the feeling P0ke. When I set my Itunes to shuffle and listen to some songs, I remember exactly what I used to do in Runescape when I listened to that song, since I tend to overplay the songs I like until I get sick of them lol.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Omg I know the feeling P0ke. When I set my Itunes to shuffle and listen to some songs, I remember exactly what I used to do in Runescape when I listened to that song, since I tend to overplay the songs I like until I get sick of them lol.

I do the same exact thing

I've got a few songs like that. Always fun to listen to them now (either accidentally or purposefully) and remember the olden days.

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence

D12/Eminem - My band.

OutKast - Roses.

Both remind me of RSC when I got my first R2h and was training non stop to grind out 40 attack on skeletons on Karmaja Island in the Lessar caves.

& for TV. always Adult Swim back when they played the good stuff.

Untitled5t65345.png