Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dat Slurpin

walli

Any1 else go to watch the tlp v eop live?

I only found out about it few hours before but i went with around 30 or so foe to watch. Was a legit fight and a great watch.

Honestly, was freshing and i miss them... moarrr please.

Gj both clans regardless of the outcome, was a class event.

Any1 else go see this last night then? Any one else care?

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have been more interesting if the fullout was in wilderness like I wanted to but Cory is right there'd be crashers etc. We pulled great to be honest, 4 day prep peaked at around 77. Last 2 rounds were matched but regardless we performed bad bad that fight lol, definitely not our best. TLP simply outplayed us with their levels and organization, don't think I saw a single TLP member below 85 cmb lol.

Props to TLP for the fight and respect. Maybe we can have a 1 def cap soon, always a pleasure.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Love how TLP 3-0'd EOP out numbered in a full out

Great job guys !

Edit: Yawnz heres the video

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

TLP performed great but props to EOP for the effort, was a nice pull and it just seems like TLP were better on the day. Needless to say, TLP are very underrated when it comes to f2p and it'd be cool if they stretched from P2P to F2P a little more.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Love how TLP 3-0'd EOP out numbered in a full out

Great job guys !

Edit: Yawnz heres the video

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

very well put solo. Glad you see it the way i did, i know for a fact it would have been crashed, there would have been mains sniping n ****, and it would not have been good. the way the clan world is today, we cant do fights like we were able to do back in the old wild.

i dont think it was a full on full out, im sure if it was on a saturday or sunday.. or even friday, that both clans probably woulda pulled a bit higher, but still im extremely impressed with TLP's pull, considering im out of town and had no idea how we were doing lately, and EOP are happy with their pull as well, so thats pretty good.

was fun, hopefully more clans get into doing larger fights.. like 60v60+ n stuff, least the clans that have the capability of pulling that high. Keeps the midweeks fun

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Missed it due to RL. Feel like the outcome would of been 100% different if I would of came. Regardless TLP is beast.

Untitled5t65345.png

Cool, so far only two clans have the balls for fullouts =).

Like Walli said i'd love to see more! Serious props to both clans, and to pures than tlp/eop you can't really flame considering your leaders haven't even stepped up to the plate

We get the wildy back and it takes 3 months before theres a semi-legit pure fullout. Kinda sad that its taken sooo long ;\ - and that this will b the last in a while

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

yes me and like 30 zenith members went after our p2p prep and just spammed random **** and dropped rune scimmys

i got one of those scimmys :thumbsup:

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com