Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]enith's 4hour climb!

Lawson

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We were still on the battlefield. You guys left, I guess you guys got tired of fighting.

As Drunk said, was a great fight and was extremely fun. Hopefully CT and EF don't get in the way, and hopefully it can be away from a return spot because we definitely used that to our advantage being outopted by so many :P

Kyle kyle kyle.. We ran to corp because the hugging single thing was getting lame. Everytime we ran to corp the fight ended up back at single mossies, we got a fall in with 37 Zenith just passed corp and waited for CP to come then we just walked down to edge. Thanks for the fight thought it was alot of fun and EF/CT re-rushing us every few mins were getting annoying :(

We came, wtf man.

I enjoyed Dutch Joeyy's sets though! :D

Also was annoying how we had 4 mains camping us as well as a couple of eop and ct members 1 iteming us.

Yh, I can assure you the mains weren't us lol

Never said they were. They were Leech on his main (eop), Hot--Arrows (eop?), Leet - pk3rlyon or some **** (someone we just booted a couple days ago), Javler (110 combat 35 def, 1 iteming with g2h, main! :D), I Sephir0t I (1 iteming), saw a couple others too.

I know it wasn't you.

Javler is Ex-Z he's eop now. ily kyle

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

We were still on the battlefield. You guys left, I guess you guys got tired of fighting.

As Drunk said, was a great fight and was extremely fun. Hopefully CT and EF don't get in the way, and hopefully it can be away from a return spot because we definitely used that to our advantage being outopted by so many :P

Kyle kyle kyle.. We ran to corp because the hugging single thing was getting lame. Everytime we ran to corp the fight ended up back at single mossies, we got a fall in with 37 Zenith just passed corp and waited for CP to come then we just walked down to edge. Thanks for the fight thought it was alot of fun and EF/CT re-rushing us every few mins were getting annoying :(

We came, wtf man.

I enjoyed Dutch Joeyy's sets though! :D

Also was annoying how we had 4 mains camping us as well as a couple of eop and ct members 1 iteming us.

Yh, I can assure you the mains weren't us lol

Never said they were. They were Leech on his main (eop), Hot--Arrows (eop?), Leet - pk3rlyon or some **** (someone we just booted a couple days ago), Javler (110 combat 35 def, 1 iteming with g2h, main! :D), I Sephir0t I (1 iteming), saw a couple others too.

I know it wasn't you.

Javler is Ex-Z he's eop now. ily kyle

love u too :)

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Loot was looted :)

Thanks for the fights every1!

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Not true about when we got "cleared" I didn't die once the whole trip.

How can you, your whole trip consisted of you at N.E steps or running around in circles.

O.T great job Z

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Holy ****, look at Zenith. Already breaking out in their first Saturday trip. Good job Zenith.

Thanks Taka :thumbsup:

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Slow burns #1 Rune Scimitar Collector for Life

great job zenith <3

Haha Yea :P not ganna lie though, those were some fun fights even though we got hit by mains, groups of eop members, and CT members a lot but I'm sure CP got hit by them as well. Overall it was a great battle :D

2ewgrxw.gif

thanks for fighting us outopted, grats on your trip.

Konka seems mad his clan spent their time doing inners haha

i warned and i will warn you again lol, don't bite off more than you can chew.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

thanks for fighting us outopted, grats on your trip.

Konka seems mad his clan spent their time doing inners haha

i warned and i will warn you again lol, don't bite off more than you can chew.

Ty

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

If you guys want a run in, next time just ask instead of planting spies in our clan lol.

Also for your opt thing we (TH) had 19. Once again you can just ask us next time instead of over-guessing.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif