Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]enith's 4hour climb!

Lawson

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys want a run in, next time just ask instead of planting spies in our clan lol.

Also for your opt thing we (TH) had 19. Once again you can just ask us next time instead of over-guessing.

We didn't have spies, you cc was open to the public. So i just kept going into your cc every time you hopped and had a scout on y'all. You can now face palm to the finest.

Regardless, the trip was an overall success and the CP fight was full of loot. Even though IDC about 15k, action is what matters and today was full of it. I look forward to a fun filled P2p Trip tommorow and some great clean fights. That CP fight was probably a lot of fun for both clans. Even probably for Ct and ef since they had kids on the cliff binding and sniping trying to gwas.

It was a shame that EOP was on our ass but we could have had a much funner trip.

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

thanks for fighting us outopted, grats on your trip.

Konka seems mad his clan spent their time doing inners haha

i warned and i will warn you again lol, don't bite off more than you can chew.

Noob i died to your clan 3 times.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

If you guys want a run in, next time just ask instead of planting spies in our clan lol.

Also for your opt thing we (TH) had 19. Once again you can just ask us next time instead of over-guessing.

We didn't have spies, you cc was open to the public. So i just kept going into your cc every time you hopped and had a scout on y'all. You can now face palm to the finest.

Lol.

Congrats on your strong reopening, please leave TH alone though you guys tripled our pull. :confused:

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

Lol 60, not expected. Thought you guys would peak at 49.

Congratulations Z.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Lol 60, not expected. Thought you guys would peak at 49.

Congratulations Z.

:thumbsup:

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

We own

Goodjob on your trip. We wanted a 1v1 towards the end since we had even opts.. Maybe next week? :)

Sure thing bro :thumbsup:

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

Regardless, the trip was an overall success and the CP fight was full of loot. Even though IDC about 15k, action is what matters and today was full of it. I look forward to a fun filled P2p Trip tommorow and some great clean fights. That CP fight was probably a lot of fun for both clans. Even probably for Ct and ef since they had kids on the cliff binding and sniping trying to gwas.

It was a shame that EOP was on our ass but we could have had a much funner trip.

L O L

ZOOEY DESCHANEL

tumblr_lwdl24t3zk1r0mied.gif

L O L

Happened to us too. The entire time we had people getting in our CC even though it was closed.

I blame jagex,

Maf1a blames willy,

Willy blames me.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

O rly?

[Z]Liam|KKO ([email protected]) has joined #omni

Nidoking ([email protected]) has joined #finalownage

Jimmy`` ([email protected]) has joined #the_hatred

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

Thanks Faked :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png