Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Jello!

`Nakey

Hello Purong digma! Ang pangalan ko ay Justin at Ako ang kasalukuyang Warlord ng Sigurado namin royalty. Ako ay clanning para sa tungkol sa 2 taon na ngayon at ito ay naglalaro ng Runescape para sa 9. Ako ay 18 taong gulang (magiging 19 sa lalong madaling panahon) at mag-enjoy ako sining, musika, pagkanta, basketball, at videogames! Ako ay ipinanganak sa Pilipinas at ako ang isa sa mga lamang ang non-Japanese taba asians upang tumira sa planeta na ito!

Being a semi-4ner is a wonderful thing. :]

Hello Pure Warfare! My name is Justin (I go by Nakey everywhere though) and I'm the current Warlord of We Are Royalty. I have been clanning for about 2 years now and have been playing Runescape for 9. I am 18 years old (will be 19 soon) and I enjoy art, music, singing, basketball, and competition. I was born in the Philipines and I am one of the only non-Japanese fat asians to dwell on this planet! I am not a full Filipino though as my fodder is white and American.

Ns2mtu.

Ehh baby

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS