Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Trip times

Celtic

Trip times  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Trip times

• 00:00 aus, 7am pct, 10am est, 15 gmt
    • 6am aus, 1pm pct, 4 pm est, 21 gmt

ur so retarded its unbelieveable, we go out in the evening, end of story.

and this is for saturday, not sunday, and no they dont follow eachother moron.

and most of europe is gmt+1, lots even gmt+2, so its later and even worse than u think.

and where do u go out in the afternoon lmfao, u go drink afternoon go home for dinner then bed or what??

well since americans can't drink or smoke anything most americans are at their house by 9pm, hell half can't even drive themselves somewhere. And in uk i believe its 18 to drink? WTF r u out doing at 9pm seriously. WHAT WOULD U DO IF U WERE 17.

Lot gmt +2, that means trips start at 11pm? Means they can have fun from 8am-10:30pm, and you can fun fun from 10:30 to ????

having trips in the afternoon is a pain in the ass because it is smack dab in the middle of the day, interupts alot of crap, but we still manage to go to trips.

People in america do stay up late on fridays just like you do. America makes up majority of clans. So if americans sleep in every saturday/sunday. its impossible. Since euro+amer make up like 90% of clans, the current trip times make it so every1 can attend

again, its only saturday not sunday, for the what 5th time?

and u havnt got a ******* clue about europeans, u really think people from the uk dont go out till their 18 LOL ? and fun from 8-am to 10:30-pm how retarded are u, we do it in the evening how many times ami suppose to tell you this, what is so hard to understand, how can u possibly be so thick in ur head i feel sorry for ur miserable being, and i feel sorry for everyone who has to deal with u irl.

go out at 10:30, simple. what is so hard.

Lol kid, if you want to break real life laws, go ahead. but im not wasting my life just to have a thrill 1 night.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Also it would mean i couldn't go out on saturday evenings, numerous times i've gone out all night and come home at 5am for the trip.

You are a selfish **** for wanting the times changed just so you can have fun. Do you not think americans hang out with their friends at 4pm est? Are you/any other gmter doing anything important at 9pm gmt? No. quit whining.

So Americans can go out at 9pm and GMT can't?

americans can go out at 9pm while they cant go out in the afternoon, and gmt can go out before 9gmt and after 10:30 gmt most nights. What is the problem....

Most trips on a saturday in the med scene lasted till 11:30-12:30 pm gmt.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

unfortuneately sum1 in the world has to make sacrifizes:

option a: west coast americans makes a small sacrifize, rest of the world are good

option b: west coast americans can sleep late (although they dont need to coz celtic says they dont go out) and then europe+australia+asia suffers tremendously.

HMMM

go out at 10:30, simple. what is so hard.

Lol kid, if you want to break real life laws, go ahead. but im not wasting my life just to have a thrill 1 night.

me no speak retard soz

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

obviously selfish americans will vote for what suits them best, not giving a **** about the rest of the world. americans shouldnt even be entitled to a vote seing as its the rest of the world suffering or not, and americans not suffering either way.

also add that this is saturday, cant change for friday coz americans got school n ****.

further more, this was a suggestion for war, not trips because we've had trips at current times for so long soo not gonna change.

what u think of 1 hour later btw ?

Why would I vote for something that won't benefit me? Would you vote for something that makes your life harder? Seems you speaking of selfish people is a bit hypocritical

On topic; the current times are perfectly fine, I never see anyone crying or moaning about it. Seems to work. If it's a problem then just don't go, I'm sure you can find much better things to do with your day then play a stupid online game.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

[

Yeah because I am going to really care about the people that I don't know if other foreign countries, get a life kid lmao. Of course I would vote in my own favor or else what is the point in me voting, you will vote in your favor obviously for your benefit. Your an idiot.

On topic; the current times are perfectly fine, I never see anyone crying or moaning about it. Seems to work.

i vote in the favour of the majority of the people in the world. not my own.

I would happily wake up at 7am if it helped the rest of the world. ''your an idiot get a life kid lmfao.'' facedesk.

your implying I dont have a life and that im an idiot because I think of other people than myself?

Im sorry but i just dont have any comeback for that, im abit stunned atm.

all of this dont matter though because it wont change, and this was for war not trips.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

[

Yeah because I am going to really care about the people that I don't know if other foreign countries, get a life kid lmao. Of course I would vote in my own favor or else what is the point in me voting, you will vote in your favor obviously for your benefit. Your an idiot.

On topic; the current times are perfectly fine, I never see anyone crying or moaning about it. Seems to work.

I would happily wake up at 7am if it helped the rest of the world. ''your an idiot get a life kid lmfao.'' facedesk.

all of this dont matter though because it wont change, and this was for war not trips.

u dont even vote in favor of the majority

7-10am sucks for americans, you would just make "your" problem the asians/aussy/nz problem, europeans wouldn't be able to work full shifts on those days, nothing would be solved, just damage would be done.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

trip times are OK, I am from German therefore I am gmt +1 and I prefer scaping in the evening / night, because i'll most likely be at home at those times ;).

One hour earlier for Sundays would be cool tho but no big deal ^^.

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

trip times are OK, I am from German therefore I am gmt +1 and I prefer scaping in the evening / night, because i'll most likely be at home at those times ;).

One hour earlier for Sundays would be cool tho but no big deal ^^.

k0 zany aka s0nnie(note to all mods this is mm talk, only mm can understand)

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

First option ftw.

Then I could go out on saturdays.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

[

your implying I dont have a life and that im an idiot because I think of other people than myself?

Im sorry but i just dont have any comeback for that, im abit stunned atm.

yeah other people who are sitting on a computer playing runescape, if you want to think of other people besides yourself why don't you help the people who actually need it and not argue about the difference in times over a computer game.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

obviously selfish americans will vote for what suits them best, not giving a **** about the rest of the world. americans shouldnt even be entitled to a vote seing as its the rest of the world suffering or not, and americans not suffering either way.

also add that this is saturday, cant change for friday coz americans got school n ****.

further more, this was a suggestion for war, not trips because we've had trips at current times for so long soo not gonna change.

what u think of 1 hour later btw ?

i sleep until 12 est

no

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

i lol'd that some people think clans will actually change their trip times because a few europeans want to be able to go for saturday evening wine tastings or whatever it is you do for fun.

qOY7v.png