Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption's Sunday Smackdown

1 Cat

I don't get why my comment previously was deleted, but I'll post something else

You guys think your good on the toilet for the first day, don't understand how you come out flaming these clans

If you didn't laugh at first sight of it, there's something wrong with you. If you take it seriously then I pity you lol.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys think your good on the toilet for the first day, don't understand how you come out flaming these clans

If you didn't laugh at first sight of it, there's something wrong with you. If you take it seriously then I pity you lol.

If anyone of those clans take it seriously then I pity you.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

I mean to be honest, I really didn't take it seriously at all, it wasn't funny. Just immature at most. I'm sure others feel this way too

but good job anyway

I mean to be honest, I really didn't take it seriously at all, it wasn't funny. Just immature at most. I'm sure others feel this way too

but good job anyway

I laughed at it, haha! The ol' IR back with a humor!

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

First fight we had about 23 at mossies waiting to get to our real fight.

Both fights there were the same 5 mains that have been at Cprs run ins with u guys, and Tr's run ins. Souuuuuup? other names like that. They didnt att IR they atted only WAR.

Please fix ur topic.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Welcome to purewarfare :thumbsup:

First fight we had about 23 at mossies waiting to get to our real fight.

Both fights there were the same 5 mains that have been at Cprs run ins with u guys, and Tr's run ins. Souuuuuup? other names like that. They didnt att IR they atted only WAR.

Please fix ur topic.

They follow us around trying to make us look bad. If you see them next time let us know and we'll hop to avoid them.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Yeah, the humor really is pretty terrible.

If you're going to use it, make sure everyone understands it first and interprets it as a joke.

:NULL:

Oh yeah and, how come those same 5 mains that pnkrockemo mentioned, they decided to show up and magically rush us in a fall in with a main named Alessandro in the fall in while we're in single. (I understand he's a member/ex-member of yours?)

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

If you didn't see that as a joke, then you need to lighten up a bit, this is a game after all.

naw man fuk u. u fukn photoshopped a pic of ur clan taking a **** on my clan fuk dat sht dats srs business

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png