Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Vs MM F2p ClanWars Fullout

Who do you think will win?  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Foe or MM

• Foe
    • MM

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol'd at FOE stepped up their game since the last full outs .. this is probs one of the best positions MM has been in going into a war

This is very true, last time FOE declared on MM was when MM had been pulling 30-50 for 2 weeks. Ether way, both sides will pull the full 100; they always do.

Actually the last war MM was in the strongest position possible.

MM were pulling like 40 people to trips which meant to pull 100 to the war they had to call up ~60 ex members and ****. Now that MM can easily pull 100 i don't know if you guys will go hard with the old school, and the majority of the MM who joined in 2011 are pretty trash at warring (no offence). But then again i'm sure MM ranks realise this and will still call up the ex-member and just make all the 2011 MM sit, lol.

You are under the impression that 90% of our ML is 2k11 prods?

Sure our memberlist has grown a lot this year, but that doesn't mean our seasoned memnbers have all left and been replaced.

A large ML doesn't mean **** members...

The ****** members come and go while the quality ones stay

our ml has fluctuated with some **** kids who join then leave after a few months

but the good kids are still here

Good topic, although some averages seen don't particularly represent the majority of the clan.

Nigga just went full retard

Worst guy list

and the majority of the MM who joined in 2011 are pretty trash at warring (no offence).

Funny you should come to that conclusion, when MM hasn't had a war in 2011. Closest thing to a F2P fullout right here :whistling:

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

and the majority of the MM who joined in 2011 are pretty trash at warring (no offence).

Funny you should come to that conclusion, when MM hasn't had a war in 2011. Closest thing to a F2P fullout right here :whistling:

Not to mention all the similar opt'd fights MM has lost to both FOE and EoP in the wild this year :whistling:

Anyway, not trying to start an argment, just stating a fact that when MM's ml has increased so much this year their quality has obviously plummeted :P

qOY7v.png

Not to mention all the similar opt'd fights MM has lost to both FOE and MM in the wild this year :whistling:

Anyway, not trying to start an argment, just stating a fact that when MM's ml has increased so much this year their quality has obviously plummeted :P

Not to mention their F2P full out last year where they were pulling 70-80s to trips then got about 30~ old members back on for one war who haven't played for a long time and won that war :whistling:

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Not to mention all the similar opt'd fights MM has lost to both FOE and EoP in the wild this year :whistling:

are you seriously showing a 25v25?

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Id like to see Foe win this, and i think they got the drive for it, but i have a feeling mm will surprise every1 again like last time and come out with a impressive win.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

are you seriously showing a 25v25?

lmfaooo this kid needs to leave pure warfare if he thinks 25v25 shows a clans full potential and has no ranks on to call (besides our beloved elmo) i think the vid u were looking for is here

MM have always had the edge in F2P

They also dominated in your last full out

My moneys on the makers of mayhem, cant wait to see the fight though

Good luck to both clans!

I think FOE won the last fullout. They beat mm 4 weeks straight.

OT: I think FOE is going to win. Why? Because the last time they met ( In a PCR kinda list ) FOE wasn't nearly as good as they were now. Some of you might now see it but FOE is ggetting way better and I can putt my bank on foe.

What l0l?

not sure if srs either. FYI we won 3-0. :mellow: last round making walli rage quit resulting in a 96-0 win.

Foes chances increased significantly from getting a good bunch of members with 30 def / 95 prayer.

Soo it should be more interesting & close than ever, sucks I wont be there to witness it :/

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..