Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Not at all trying to take the ****

Piers

Gotta love war time in Malice!

OT: As much as I'd love for you guys to win, EF truly are massers (no offense) and will destroy you with their numbers :x

Mafia, show proof of anything you say, you know what a rivalry with us ends up like, your clan is pulling what 13, at the most?

And we don't need propaganda and pretty sigs to win a war lol, Malice will just end up making the loss more devastating then it was already going to be for themselves.

No... It depicts a person with an adamant full helm (symbolic of EF) harpooning a whale, whilst being struck by lightening from the sky (representative of Malice).

43730_stingray_army_123_1126lo.jpg

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zzz bitterly disappointed by your naivety if you think all this propaganda is being wasted on one measly PCR war. Oh no, the picture's a lot bigger than that.

#mayhem-makers

Gotta love war time in Malice!

OT: As much as I'd love for you guys to win, EF truly are massers (no offense) and will destroy you with their numbers :x

Mafia, show proof of anything you say, you know what a rivalry with us ends up like, your clan is pulling what 13, at the most?

And we don't need propaganda and pretty sigs to win a war lol, Malice will just end up making the loss more devastating then it was already going to be for themselves.

Cant wait to own them :devil:

U all mad. Wish wars were just fun n clean, no flaming and all respect. If clan a loses, they will say Clan b cheated. If clan b loses, they will say clan a cheated.

OT: the only person in Ef that can wear addy is speciez.

Edit: I meant to say malice not o... Ima fail

i dont need a signature

zzz bitterly disappointed by your naivety if you think all this propaganda is being wasted on one measly PCR war. Oh no, the picture's a lot bigger than that.

L0L not even worth the rivalry, your clan might stop PKing for another month l0l

also if my spy gets caught his head will get ripped off according to what you yelled on audio, and no ones head should get ripped off over a clan wars clan closing :P

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png

L0L not even worth the rivalry, your clan might stop PKing for another month l0l

also if my spy gets caught his head will get ripped off according to what you yelled on audio, and no ones head should get ripped off over a clan wars clan closing :P

:o gotta hurt

i dont need a signature

:> not gunna bother going into the whatever

ps yes I did edit my post

#mayhem-makers

Cute quote from mid-march, what did I say last week? :>

Obv I've been letting you guys be, just watch this Saturday l0l small taste of what the 2nd is gonna feel like.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png

Wait a second... Let's take a closer look at that person...

110623200349.png

This was the funniest part of this topic.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.