Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Blah Ftw Pk Videos |Gmaul Hybrid|

Blah Ftw

Tell me what you guys would like in my 6th video(already working on 5th). Would you like to see higher stats, higher risks, rushing(never rushed before, but I suppose if it's what everyone wants I will) or what?

SOTM.png

I love G maul rushing vids lol, U should get C staff/Stream for big barrages before you rush in w/ Gmaul. Or try that with a dbow spec after lol

Leader of #Tryhard|Ex-Member of #Haste
100px-Dungeoneering_cape_detail.png
#Nibo @ Swiftirc

*Retired from RS.

Please like, comment, and subscribe! I need all of the subscribers I can get.

About 80% done with pk video 5 as I'm typing this, please post with music suggestions as well.

Also just uploaded a wut moment:

Video 5 is also out!

SOTM.png

i got a bit dissapointed, i was expecting real hybrid like wests etc, but with g maul instead of dds, and not an edge vid. Oh wel... it was good anyway :) ( talking about vid 5)

I said gmaul hybrid and sorry it was only at edge, but I'd probably get bum %#$ed higher up because of my prayer level. Everyone I've seen at dragons for instance is 43+ prayer and they let you know it too.

SOTM.png

It seems I've been uploading the videos with 6 days in between recording them. So I thought I'd continue this steak. Expect pk video 7 on July 8th!

Actually now that I think about that, I'll need to grab another 30 day card at game stop >.<.

SOTM.png