Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption vs. Control F2p Prep

Iraqi Mage

DDoS to win nice1 :thumbsup:

I hope your joking...

we had vent problems.

P0ke got ddosed

Alex got ddosed.

hard delay on vent.what do you want?not telling you did it but someone did it.

If you guys did get ddosed it was clearly CP since they were there flaming. We don't roll like that mate.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dindt see p0kes dc message man and saw him whole fight so plz dont claim "WHOLE CLAN DDOS MAN WHOLE CLAN MAN" shut up

**** don't even speak if you don't know what a ddos protection is called aka proxy.

:stupid:

listen turkey im really happy for you and ima let you finish but NO ONE IN YOUR ******* CLAN GOT DDOS's TAKE A ******* LOSS

man you kids are heated take a chill pill

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png

dindt see p0kes dc message man and saw him whole fight so plz dont claim "WHOLE CLAN DDOS MAN WHOLE CLAN MAN" shut up

**** don't even speak if you don't know what a ddos protection is called aka proxy.

:stupid:

listen turkey im really happy for you and ima let you finish but NO ONE IN YOUR ******* CLAN GOT DDOS's TAKE A ******* LOSS

man you kids are heated take a chill pill

was funny in 07.. Lets grow up now buddy

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

DDoS to win nice1 :thumbsup:

I hope your joking...

we had vent problems.

P0ke got ddosed

Alex got ddosed.

hard delay on vent.what do you want?not telling you did it but someone did it.

If you guys did get ddosed it was clearly CP since they were there flaming. We don't roll like that mate.

How was it CP? Is bvb gonna ddos 3 leaders at once? No. I doubt they even got ddosed because I never saw CT's numbers drop 2-3 at once. How come Seb|Geforce couldn't call, hes a warlord isn't he?

Make sure your ventrilo settings are different, why you'd allow members to pm ranks on ventrilo, well, is beyond me. If they need something they could use IRC. IR won, get over it.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Turk stop flaming IR they're a great clan p0ke and alex kept getting massive lags and it wasn't IR i'm pretty sure we know who it was but certainly not IR they wouldn't do that.

And yckir or w.e you're name is please be quiet and stop with the bait you can think whatever you want.

0BjQn.png

#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

I chuckled a bit after reading.

I don't think IR had anything to do with the whole DDoS fiasco, IR is pretty respectful.

Regardless of if CT ranks were ddosed, IR won. No way around it. Enjoy the win guys, you outperformed.

Retired March 2012

Nice win IR. Control is usually much better in f2p, what happened?

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki