Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Druzzy In Progress

Druzzy

*Just a quick-slap achievement log to document my near future goals and feats.

Thought I was retiring 2 months or so ago and got lazy. Back to being active and finishing my work. Lots to do.

Accounts & Clan Affiliation:

(Main) Elvenknght/Anarchy Elf (CLAN: 'THE'/'THE' Futures) #1 Jr. Clan RETIRED

(Main) Purknight (CLAN: Chivalry of Legends) #1 Aussie Clan RETIRED

(Pure) Z Rogue Z (CLAN: KO Pures) PCR LISTED #5 in Prime RETIRED

(Pure) I Druzzy I (CLAN: Eruption of Pures) Pirates :pirate:

(Baby Pure) Druzzy Jr (1 Def, Going to be boss someday when I have the time)

Short Story on History:

*Real quick, been playing RS since '03 or '04/RSC. Many accounts, many years, lots of time. Started playing pures when I quit the main community when 'THE' Futures died.

Quit off and on for the whole time. Made "I_Druzzy_I" about 3/4 years ago. Brought account back from the grave almost 7 months ago with 40 Attack, 60 Strength, 40 Range. And 10M bank. Decided to join EOP (Remembering them when they opened on my old pure "Z Rogue Z" when I was in KO Pures. As old as I am in the game and clan community I was starting from scratch on a new pure. Guested on EOP forums for a month before I got REQs and became a member. Been EOP since and slowly working up the essential quests and skills to consider myself a valid member. Ive took so many breaks from RS in my life I've missed out on a lot. Still learning new things everyday (Like how to be a pro and get my Firecape) and can't stress on how much work I need to do after thinking once I got 75 Attack and 95+ Strength I'd be pretty set and get bored. But theirs so much and I'm going to log them here and update my activity. Giving me good cause of reason to push myself.

Current Stats:

110624043358.png

Quest Points: 106 Skill Level Total: 1414

Combat Skills: 75/80 Attack | 96/99 Strength | 87/94 Mage | 85/90 HP | 44/52 Prayer | 17/55 Summoning

Non-Combat Skills: 40/70 Dung | 70 Construction | 70 Smiting | 70 Crafting | 55 Slayer

Quests: The Void Stares Back | Tribal | Wanted! | Rogues Den | Rune Mechanics

Gunnar's Ground | Romeo & Juliet |

Tasks: Lumbridge/Draynor: Ring | Falador: Fally 2 Shield | Varrock: G/E Tele

Items/Gear:

Korassi[_] Firecape[_] Halo[_] RC Robes(Lost 'Em)[_] Slayer Helm (_) Rogues Top (_)

Arcane Stream[_] Gravite Rapier[_] Tome of Frost[_] Scroll of Rigour(_) Swanky Boots (_)

*More to add; Will edit as often as I can. Mostly trying to focus on getting my dung up while slowly upping my skills with some City Tasks/Quests and obtaining best 25 defense/1 defense in-game slot gear.

Halo obviously wont happen for a long time, RCs take a few hours, Firecape some time, Not rushing the Korassi. Altogether a work in progress to keep me active and entertained.

Boredom tends to retire me.

LAST UPDATED: 7/1/2011

Expected Deadline Date: July 30th, 2011.

ACHIEVEMENT/UPDATE LOG:

>97 Strength

>41 Dung

>42 Dung

>43 Dung

>98 Strength

>86 HP

>99 Strength

>45 Prayer

PICTURES:

110629110313.png

110630141225.png

110630141613.png

110630235325.png

Untitled5t65345.png

41 Dung. Might get my RC robes for my 3rd time... But I am so damn hungover I might just log for the day.

Untitled5t65345.png

Needs more pictures, but nice account you got there mate.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I'll upload more pictures as I continue this **** game journey. Cba'd today. To hung over + had to go car shopping. So some irl success. Maybe I'll post a pic of my new car and feel successful

Untitled5t65345.png

in for pics of your junk, I mean car.

HERES MY JUNK, SORRY BALLOON GOT IN THE WAY AT LAST SEC. (Pics like 4 years old.)

dddddddddddww.jpg

Untitled5t65345.png

Updated (6/29/2011)

Since I made topic I have progressed/achieved/accomplished the following:

5 Quest points | Few City Tasks | +3 Dung Levels (43/70 | +1 Hit Points (86/90) | +3 Strength Levels (99/99!)

Untitled5t65345.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...