Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures | 6/25/2011 | Saturday Trip

ydoC

156e03s.png

Well after Outrage pussied out of our fullout :down: , we headed out pretty mad and hunted a few clans. Don't see why I should write out all the opts and **** so if you wanna know more details you can watch the video. Just wanted to let everyone who didn't know what happened to our fullout.

As far as the trip went, we fought FI 1v1 and won, gave FOE a fight pretty out numbered (from what I saw?), and crashed CP and FI each about one time (Zenith involved in both)

Sorry about not writing out a proper topic but its late, hope you forgive me. :teehee:

Gratz to MM and Negative on their fullout wins today. (and anyone else who had one? not sure if anyone else did)

#clan-eop http://www.eop-rs.com

156e03s.png

Nice job eop, why did outrage back out? if they accepted it they should do it win or lose lol.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Crashing :down:

Glad to see you guys came out today. Thanks for the fight, I think we had you outnumbered by a good amount, so props for fighting back.

Yeah, we got balls :)

Sorry about the crash on your fight with Zenith. Maybe you'd understand if your fullout just got cancelled 1 hour before mass :verymad:

WTF Cody. L2 Post big long and nice topics. We had a good day today :thumbsup:

I just noticed we didn't make a topic like 10 minutes ago, and it's pretty late, so I just posted the vid for people to see.

Don't hurt me Druzzy :$

WTF Cody. L2 Post big long and nice topics. We had a good day today :thumbsup:

I just noticed we didn't make a topic like 10 minutes ago, and it's pretty late, so I just posted the vid for people to see.

Don't hurt me Druzzy :$

Baby I love you. See you tomorrow on #Rape-Face-Sunday

Untitled5t65345.png

Gj ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

good job eop looked like fun

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"