Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How did you discover Runescape?

Hugh

Just thought it'd be interesting to know how you all discovered the noble game of Runescape?

It was the summer of 05 in year 7 biology class, I over heard two girls talking about hobgoblins, I asked them about this strange beast and they explained that it was found in the land of Runescape.

They ended up luring me a month later

*Completely off topic, whats with these narb clans wearing clan cloaks over team capes now?

tmapw.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oo god, well i used to play football for a sunday league team back when i was like 10/11, and like 2 or 3 of my mates were talking about lobsters, i was like m8? share ur power

AND THE REST IS HISTORY

Cousin showed my brother, who told my other brother who I saw playing it, when I started playing it when I was like 7/8 ;)

Cousin plays rarely, brother #1 quit years ago, brother #2 plays rarely/never. LAST MAN STANDING

Retired March 2012

Hmmm, must have been around 2002-2003 my little brother saw an add from this game somewhere and told me to check it out. Didn't make it out of tuturial island and only started playing like 1, maybe 2 years later, around 2004.

Also; they're mains picking on little clans who didn't get 30 def and are lower combat level so they can't get left clicked

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Mates started a mining guild at school.

I logged on to runescape classic, was 2d graphics and i was like wtf is this **** and logged off.

couple months later was bored and started playing, got like 30 30 30 in 1 day was like OMG I LEVEL SO QUICKLY!!

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Funny how 90% of the people are fibbin

I started to play rs back in 05 when i saw rs on miniclip.com r0lf

And who are you to say people are lieng? nob head, thats like me saying lmao u noob u started in 07 newfag, OH AND YOU DIDENT FIND OUT ABOUT RS ON MINICLIP!!!! YOU GOT AN ADVERTISEMENT ON MSN!!!!!!@!@!@!!!@

:down:

Friend Kevin called me up and told me I should try out a game with him back in 4th grade (2003?)

Played on and off ever since. I missed the bunny ears drop Jagex had in Easter 2003 by a day. :( I did get a scythe though on an old ass account..