Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How did you discover Runescape?

Hugh

Once upon a time, I was contemplating life and thought to myself, who needs life? So I began to search for ways to become socially awkward and devoid of excitement. Then I found Runescape, and my dreams were realized.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how 90% of the people are fibbin

I started to play rs back in 05 when i saw rs on miniclip.com r0lf

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

A friend of mine talked about it and then forced me to watch him play, after that i havent stopped playing lol.

Was like in 04 or something

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Once upon a time, I was contemplating life and thought to myself, who needs life? So I began to search for ways to become socially awkward and devoid of excitement. Then I found Runescape, and my dreams were realized.

^pro

My little cousin showed me and I just checked it. I made an account and stopped playing it 1 hour later because I got bored (real reason: I couldn't finish tuturial island).

I was like 11 years old and my English was horrible back then. A lot of things were alien to me.

heartline8.gif

My little cousin showed me and I just checked it. I made an account and stopped playing it 1 hour later because I got bored (real reason: I couldn't finish tuturial island).

I was like 11 years old and my English was horrible back then. A lot of things were alien to me.

Sigourney Weaver is Alien to me. I'd still butter her bread though were she younger.

One my sister's friends tried getting her on it, she left the information to the website on the computer desk so i checked it out. Couldn't figure out how to make a bronze dagger so i raged, learned how some time later and was hooked.

Seems like alot of people were introduced to the game by a relative o_o

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

I did not discover runescape, runescape discovered me.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Back in 3rd grade, my neighbor Eric had showed it to me.

**** that ******* to this day.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

A friend of mine talked about it and then forced me to watch him play, after that i havent stopped playing lol.

Was like in 04 or something

lol same. :thumbsup:

addictingames.com ? i think there was a runescape advertisement on there at some point. If it wasn't that, it was miniclip.com, my whole 5th grade class was playing it in the same day, and i kept playing it at home.

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Like 6th grade..went to friends house to hang out, he was playing RuneScape, he continued to play it when I got there, made fun of him, called him a nerd, when he went to the bathroom I went on his account and started swearing at people, got him muted, he practically hated me and was mad. Went home, played the game. Became addicted. :c

2cgjyaf.jpg