Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control's P2P Domination (26/06/2011)

P0ke N Die

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We know control has 3k banks so we decided to give you guys an oppurtunity to see more than 500k in your banks.

Good job on your trip control :thumbsup:

i lol`d i killed Lawson twice by myself with a dds and some rune arrows, his drop was sharks and a dds pretty good loot if you ask me. :thumbsup:

0BjQn.png

#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

Just so you know someone sent me a pic of knight teleing (think it was him) I'll ask to see it again in the morning.

I also have pics of zo is bigger and hotkeying teleporting... Leading by example ;3

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Also just so this topic doesn't get closed like yesterday's I would like to ask clans to give proof before posting. Also if you won a fight and don't have a topic it, we know what happened.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

everytime I watch kyles avatar i just get the :facepalm: feeling

OT:

Gj on the trip the red short busses

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

IR asked us for a run in and then stood stubbornly north-east of the new gate waiting for us to walk through the gap. They stood there for five minutes without moving and so we hopped to another world, ran behind them, and logged in behind them.

lol'd. Woulda done the same thing if someone asked for a run in and just tried to defend.

We predicted that. We tried to hit you on login but we couldn't find were you guys hopped.
igohard.png

2dv3395.jpg

IR asked us for a run in and then stood stubbornly north-east of the new gate waiting for us to walk through the gap. They stood there for five minutes without moving and so we hopped to another world, ran behind them, and logged in behind them.

lol'd. Woulda done the same thing if someone asked for a run in and just tried to defend.

We predicted that. We tried to hit you on login but we couldn't find were you guys hopped.

is that what you have to restort to, in order to beat us?

anyways thanks for the positive comments :)

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

You can't be serious if you think you actually cleared us.. We cleared you over 5 times over and over.. Give it a rest man.

If you tell yourself something enough times, it might come true right?

CP for #1 clan, never been cleared since 2k6

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

You can't be serious if you think you actually cleared us.. We cleared you over 5 times over and over.. Give it a rest man.

If you tell yourself something enough times, it might come true right?

CP for #1 clan, never been cleared since 2k6

i know right.they are #1!!

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png

Was fun fighting you guys at that weird volcano place l0l. As the legendary walowalo said, "it was a battle of patience" LMAO

Gj on your trip.

We played that so smart. You were at New Gate, so we hopped went to 50 ports, you ran to try gwas us so we just stood there lol. Then you went to volcano hoping we'd come up so you could gwas us again. Then we hopped went to volcano and hopped in and destroyed lol, you had like a 10man clump just sitting there :/. I made 400k at that place just looting ^_^.

Was a great trip overall, we got in and made loot.

Nah actually you had a bigger clump but you just had 15 more than us so we did very well for being outnumbered so heavily.

You're making me LOL!

On our F2P TOPIC you said you are definitely sure you can beat us heavily out numbered, and i lol`d once i saw this post.

0BjQn.png

#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM