Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[6/26/11] Corrupt Pures P2P Pk Trip

Drunk

ceepee-6009818.png

IRC: #Clan-CP

Forums: http://www.corruptpu...nvisionzone.com

Memberlist: http://www.runehead....php?clan=ceepee

24l0sk7.jpg

24l0sk7.jpg

We set out for our weekly p2p pk trip with about 35 people peeking at 40ish ready to do some damage. We found ourselves in some fights between WAR, Z, and Ct.

24l0sk7.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. We Are Reality

CP and WAR set up a PKRI while the rest of the clans are in a cluster.

CP Starting/Ending -> 31/20sh ( 33 People in Full ending after we got a regroup )

WAR Starting/Ending -> 28/0

WAR held north of the dwarfs but we were luckily able to turn it around into our favor. Thanks for the fight.

24l0sk7.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. Eruption of Pures Vs. Outrage Vs. Havoc Vs. Zenith Vs. TLP

A Cluster around gap between a few clans in which TLP crashed last and swept up.

CP Starting/ Ending -> 36/30

Rest Idk :P

24l0sk7.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. Zenith

CP Rushed Z by the hills to win in a short 5 to 7 minute fight.

CP Starting/Ending -> 35/27 ( 35 Full Ending after regroup )

Z Starting/Ending -> 28/0

24l0sk7.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. Zentih Vs. Control

CP Zenith and Control run in at 18 ports to have a small cluster. After CT left it was only CP vs Z at sperm hill which CP was able to sweep up and take the win.

CP Starting/Ending -> 35/30ish

Z Starting/Ending -> 28/0 Ended

C Starting -> 35/0 Ended

Was a good fight from Zenith, kind of annoying with Ct's crash but there wasn't much we could do about that rather than turn around and smash them as well.

110626163128.png

110626163202.png

110626163334.png

110626163426.png

110626163430.png

110626163622.png

110626163636.png

110626163723.png

110626164004.png

110626164255.png

110626164258.png

110626173903.png

110626173950.png

110626175211.png

110626175402.png

110626175630.png

110626175652.png

110626175955.png

110626180032.png

110626180314.png

110626181137.png

2982934234242181810.png

2982934234242181631.png

2982934234242175354.png

2982934234242174512.png

2982934234242171727.png

2982934234242164122.png

2982934234242163549.png

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like i missed a great trip! Good job

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

No comment on your ranks teleing during our fights because stuff like that is expected of CP. I won't complain about the same mains from Saturdays trip sniping us during our fights because I saw them sniping CP members as well so either way nice job on your trip, just not too happy about the teleing...

2ewgrxw.gif

No comment on your ranks teleing during our fights because stuff like that is expected of CP. I won't complain about the same mains from Saturdays trip sniping us during our fights because I saw them sniping CP members as well so either way nice job on your trip, just not too happy about the teleing...

stop being ignorant i cant tell you the number of zenith that were teleing such as mini warrur, face defeat for once because the truth exists in our topics.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

stop being ignorant i cant tell you the number of zenith that were teleing such as mini warrur, face defeat for once because the truth exists in our topics.

I'd like to see proof, but anyways the sad part is that it was your ranks teleing along with members. I just don't understand the reasoning for it, was it because you guys lost your banks on Saturday returning 100+ times, and you want your loot that bad.

2ewgrxw.gif

I'd like to see proof, but anyways the sad part is that it was your ranks teleing along with members. I just don't understand the reasoning for it, was it because you guys lost your banks on Saturday returning 100+ times, and you want your loot that bad.

pretty sure we had full control of that fight as well, we were killing at least 3 zenith every 5 seconds. Stop listening to what your ranks tell you.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

How about you get off of our topic seeing as nobody cares what you think. l0l

kthxbye.

Corrupt Pures 11j2cfd.gif [High Council]
| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com |
20gjvgw.png

kthxbye.

You can't address anything I said because it's the truth, how mad bro?

2ewgrxw.gif

kthxbye.

Not mad at all, where's your proof? owait...you have none. You never seem to get any smarter over the years, -.-

20gjvgw.png

kthxbye.

Not mad at all, where's your proof? owait...you have none. You never seem to get any smarter over the years, -.-

Proof of your ranks teleing? This is 1 screenie I got but there are other members that got Drunk teleing.

110626180744.png

110626180654.png

2ewgrxw.gif

kthxbye.

Proof of your ranks teleing? This is 1 screenie I got but there are other members that got Drunk teleing.

110626180744.png

110626180654.png

Thanks, they will be dealt with.

20gjvgw.png