Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Botting. Is it good or bad?

soulshock

Many people think that botting is bad. Jagex thinks it is bad. I think it is bad. But you gotta admit, most of us have botted at least once in our runescape career. But is it really that bad? I mean people who spend tons of time training will be ******, but they have no life (unless theyve been playing for a couple years). The people who bot want to get good stats, but without spending massive amounts of time into runescape. Most of us have many irl stuff to do other than scaping. I have to admit though, I don't like the idea of thousands of botters running around with their maxed skillz boasting in the legit players' face. Discuss.

i dont need a signature

I'm confused with the term bot?

someone explain.

A runescape bot, to train for you while you're not at the computer.

ot: i hate botting. it ruined scape... i would bot if it didn't lag me though

curtisbanner.png

+Bmore, +Curt Da Nig, +Brb Bible, #bible

/join #Trilogy

I'm confused with the term bot?

someone explain.

A runescape bot, to train for you while you're not at the computer.

ot: i hate botting. it ruined scape... i would bot if it didn't lag me though

So it's kinda like a automated player?

purewarfare.png

SO many people bot now it's not a big deal. It was cool back in the day though when someone with 1 90+ skill was considered good. Now you're not good unless you have 4 99 stats.

Untitled5t65345.png

Basically you have to get 120 dung or like 10 99s in order to feel accomplished on the game nowadays.

Botting max melee is way easier than it should be. Gold farming at frost drags, botting max pures, etc, its truly sad. Jagex goes months by months ignoring it, then crack down 1-2 times a year. I think they could do more

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

SO many people bot now it's not a big deal. It was cool back in the day though when someone with 1 90+ skill was considered good. Now you're not good unless you have 4 99 stats.

The irony of your sig.... ahhhhh. hahaha

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

I wonder how much the economy would change if botting was removed completely.

Without bots we would have way less fish,logs,etc coming in...

If every idiot botter was IP banned, degradable supplies would almost immediately dwindle and the prices would go up. Training and skilling spots would open up for legit players, everyone would be making money off of skills and the value of GP would rise.

Everything would balance out again pretty quickly... too bad JaGeX is more focused on membership subscriptions than keeping their legitimate customers happy

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS