Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Soulshock's 1 defence pure guide

soulshock

Hello Guys, Today Im Here To Guide You to a 1 Defence/Dds Pure that you can pk on.

Why have I made this guide?

Ive made this guide because I am currently making one and I would like to share with you what I am doing.

Firstly, What is an 1 Defence Pure ?

A 1 Defence Pure is a pure with 1 Defence. (i swear to god when i posted this on other sites this got multiquoted 10000 billion times)

[this has been multiquoted about 1k times...lols]

The Low Defence level allows you to gain more levels in or combat stats while keeping your Combat level low. This has been the source of large arguments over the years, and recent months.

Cb level: Depends (50-80 is good, 90+ is hard)

PROS: They can hit much more than people with defence that are their combat level.

CONS: They can sometimes stuggle to kill other pkers with defence.

The Stats i'd Have Would Be This:

[Hybrid]

60 Attack

85+ Strength

1 Defence

85+ Hitpoint

90+ Ranged

94+ Magic

13/31/43/52 -Completely Up To You For Prayer Level.

13 prayer - Strength Prayer

31 prayer - another Strength prayer

43 prayer(recommended for hybrids and clan members) - protect from melee, range, and magic. Essential for clan pk trips + hybrid fights

52 prayer - Smite(recommended if you are going to try to smite out nubz) The best friend of pures. Smite can take out opponent's prayers so they cannot protect item, so you will get good loot! =DOr

[Mainly Str Pure]

60 Attack

90+ Strength

1 Defence

75+ Hitpoints

(any) Ranged

(any) Magic

Prayer - Optional ,However I have 44

(If you are getting this set of stats, please keep in mind you CAN max out your Ranged and Magic at 85 strength)

Or

[str Pure w/ Whip/godsword]

70 Attack

90+ Strength

1 Defence

80+ Hitpoints

Any Ranged

Any Magic

Prayer - Optional ,However I have 44

2hgzddl.png

Quests For 1 Defence Pures

Death Plateau - Climbing Boots (+2 Strength bonus ftw) http://runescape.salmoneus.net/quests/DeathPlateau.html

Monkey Madness - Dragon Scimitar (special takes out protect prayer, also hits alot and fast) http://runescape.salmoneus.net/quests/MonkeyMadness.html

Lost City - Dragon Dagger/Dlong (Dragon Dagger is a very important weapon for pures. It is great for K0ing fat enemies, and the DLong(dragon longsword) are helpful for new pures to train with. http://runescape.salmoneus.net/quests/LostCity.html

Horror From the Deep(important-if you aren't willing to spend 30m then get a book from guthix first) - God Books (very expensive, yes, but worth it. Gives magic, range, and prayer bonus.) http://runescape.salmoneus.net/quests/HorrorFromDeep.html

Mountain Daughter - Bear Mask (good stat bonuses and looks sexy <3) http://runescape.salmoneus.net/quests/MountainDaughter.html

Recipe For Disaster - You do not have to finish all the miniquests, just finish these as a pure for addy gloves. The Cook,The Dwarf, Goblin Generals, Pirate Pete, Evil Dave, That Fat Ogre, And that monkey with the weird adskfjawkrej name. (Awowogei).

[required quests:

Cook's Assistant

Fishing Contest

Goblin Diplomacy

Gertrude's Cat

Shadow of the Storm

Big Chompy Bird Hunting

Lost City

Monkey Madness

Desert Treasure

Horror From the Deep.]

Desert Treasure - Ancient Magicks (Good for hybrids. Skip if you are a str/range pure.) http://runescape.salmoneus.net/quests/DesertTreasure.html

Animal Magnetism - Ava's Accumulator (Very, very good for hybrids and range pures. You get 70% of the arrows you shot back, and you get +2 range bonus.) http://runescape.salmoneus.net/quests/AnimalMagnetism.html

Creature of Frankenstein(optional) - experiments(for experiments, you just have to do the quest up to where you have to kill an experiment)(awesome training).

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/quests/Fenkenstrain.html

debrd1.png

Training (They Way I did it) updated version and pictures coming soon

25kogew.png

zlrnyu.png

IMO You should train Att & Str with Supers & Prayer (Only if your rich enough)

Attack & Strength

1-10 Chickens

10-20 Cows

20-30 Monks

30-60 Druids/Rock Crabs

60-70 Rock Crabs

70-80 Experiments(you need to do Creature of Frankenstein up to the part where you can go to the experiments.)

80-99 Experiments/Soul Wars/Bandits

Do all Attack & Strength Quests To speed up leveling(Waterfall Quest, Tree Gnome Village, Grand Tree, Fight Arena)

Ranged

1-10 Chickens

10-20 Cows

20-30 Monks

30-40 Hill giants/Barbarians

40-50/60/70 Rock Crabs/Range Guild

50-60/70 Moss Giants

70-80 Tzhaar Caves/Chinning around 120kxp per hour

80-99 Soul Wars/Chinning

Do all ranged quests and to speed up the process

Magic

1-19 Wind Strike w/ splashing

19-55 Curse

55-99 High Alch [it is best to alch arrows or stackable items such as runes. Other stuff you can only buy 100 of every hour.

NOTE: If you are very poor, equip iron armor, no ammy, iron boots and bronze gloves. Go to FOG and cast the highest lvl spell that you can, so it splashes every time. Since you will not lose money (free runes) and you can keep casting (your opponent will not die due to splashing) you can leave the screen and do something else! :D

Also Do quests for xp.

1zmo9rq.png

Money Making

70-80 Ranged ,Cannon Green Dragons = 6618 Dragon Bones & Hides = 45.6M

Plank Making (5M Starter Req)[Can be less, will make less money D=]

Flax To Bowstring (10 Crafting Req)

Sorcerer's Garden (65 Thieving Req)(150k/hour)

Money Making Skills

Mining

1-15 PowerMine

15-77 PowerMine OR Bank

77-80 Living Rock Caverns Concentrated Coal

80-99 Living Rock Caverns Concentrated Gold

50-65M

4-5 weeks at 10 hours per day.

OR 85-99 Runite ore [Wilderness] 1 mil/hour

Summoning (Steel Titan for k0)

Gathering Charms

Gold Charms Per Hour 50 - Fire Giants - 60 Ranged +

Crimsons Per Hour 150 - Rock Lobsters - 94 Magic +

Crimsons Per Hour 50 - Kbd - 70 Ranged +

Crimsons Per Hour 100 - Waterfiends - 80 Ranged +

All Charms - Slayer/Green Dragons

ncmfqq.png

Method

Put your house in lovely Taverly Then Teleport Home and from south-east Until you get to the Start of the Summoning quest

Items a Pure Can & should Have (1 is most important, 10000000 is least important]

1. Ava's

2. Climbing Boots

3. Dragon Scimitar

4. Mitre (if you have 43+ prayer and intend to use it during 1v1/wars)

5. Granite Maul/Dark bow/obsidian maul/dragon daggerp++/dragon claws/any god sword (any of these are ok, dragon dagger is the cheapest though.)

6a. Honor (teleporting is for teletubbies)

6b. Fire cape (If you are willing to risk it, that is)

7. Archer/Berserker ring (the rich)

8. 5+m bank

Pking Tips

Hotkeys

F1 - Inventory

F3 - Prayer

F4 - Magic Tab

F5 - Special Attack

You can right click an k0 weapon, and press f5 so it will be faster for you to special. If you are getting speced out, quickly switch to inventory with f1 and eat.

Always Keep your Xp Bar Out as this Predicts your next hit and if its going to be high or not. Remember that for magic, you always get a certain amount of xp if you splash.

jzuv50.png

So If your Using Dragon Scimmy you wanna get them around half hp then Use your Hotkeys to Spec Them.

29m82gi.png

Use Quick Prayer to Get Ready For The Fight Quicker. To set quick prayers, right click the prayer icon and click "quick prayer"

mbspkl.png

i dont need a signature

If you don't know this, you're new and bad.

Guide looks neat though.

curtisbanner.png

+Bmore, +Curt Da Nig, +Brb Bible, #bible

/join #Trilogy

one of the worst guides ive ever read.

info on the mining skill...what?

filled with noob pictures, heaps of useless information and even random crap.

no links, horrible training setup/advices etc.

please, dont share with us what you're doing, and go read some proper guides to help yourself instead.

have a nice day :)

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Needs updating..

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

^ angry arab

Arab? :mellow: ?

slightly annoys me how everyones saying its a nice guide... makes me wonder if they actually read it and just posted for +1, or if the honestly think this guide is nice..

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

one of the worst guides ive ever read.

info on the mining skill...what?

filled with noob pictures, heaps of useless information and even random crap.

no links, horrible training setup/advices etc.

please, dont share with us what you're doing, and go read some proper guides to help yourself instead.

have a nice day :)

qOY7v.png

Would like to see you improve and make some changes on the guide. For example the places training you should give some locations where and close banks or something like that. For moneymaking you can add some requirements and how much you can gain an hour or so. Good start though. :)

PM if you need assistance.

Why have I made this guide?

Ive made this guide because I am currently making one and I would like to share with you what I am doing.

Flash1: Bbbbbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vv

pandanegative1.png

• 1 month later...