Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control vs SKO (P2P Full-Out)

P0ke N Die

TVnse.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

We tried to have a full-out late last night but it was crashed by Team Genocide, so today we decided to arrange it at an earlier time. Control peaked at around 28 people and SKO around 32 people. We participated in a one hour long run-in that remained uncrashed for the entire duration. It was really fun and a clan wars dangerous fight followed.

02pPg.png

h1cJY.png

Control vs SKO (Wilderness)

The first fight was in the wilderness. Control defended the new gate hill and SKO rushed us in two units, from the south and from the west. We managed to get some quick kills and started to push SKO west to the gdz hut where we took Control of the returning route. SKO returned from 50 ports for a while but our territory at gdz was too much for them and we were eventually able to make a final sweep of the wilderness leaving no SKO alive. They called off returning and asked for a CLW fight.

CT Starting - 28

SKO Starting - 32

CT Ending - 25

SKO Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

Control vs SKO (Clan Wars)

SKO then asked us for a clan wars matched prep as they were convinced that they won the fight but just decided to leave. We accepted the fight but it turns out that they didn't want to sit and rushed us with a +3. We were able to take them 3 people down no problem, thanks for the loot SKO!

CT Starting - 22

SKO Starting -25

CT Ending - 18

SKO Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

Images

wild1.png

wild2.png

wild3.png

wild4.png

wild5.png

clw1.png

clw2.png

clw3.png

clw4.png

110628225907.png

110628233332.png

110628233455.png

110628215409.png

110628221535.png

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Drapz will be challenging Latino for #1 Photographer. Shame I was at my mates ;D

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Sad the vid doesn't show even half of the fight -.- well basically we held GDZ tight while we let Sko Mount the hill south of the new gate and we met over the vents slightly east of gdz and exchanged heavy blows, some time passed and we seen them looking thin slightly east close to the GDZ tele spot so we quickly ran east k0'ed them and ran back to gdz just incase they all tele'd in.

Then we did Clw, vid shows that though.

It was a Very fun P2P event, very fruitful too, thanks to Sko for the fight dudes!

Actually I took all the pics Sean xD

I took loads on saturday but you didn't show mine -.-"

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.