Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality Vs Havoc Dangerous Prep

I Pk With OJ

unexpected, gj FI

Ehh... Havoc are beastly, near unstoppable, in safe preps, but in dangerous, it's an even battlefield :).

Actually, I'd say we're better in dangerous.

We had an off day, Fi was the better clan today :)

Was fun though, thanks for the prep.

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unexpected, gj FI

Ehh... Havoc are beastly, near unstoppable, in safe preps, but in dangerous, it's an even battlefield :).

/query [fi]addy_daddy For a pkri on Sunday in wilderness. I already accept. It would be fun for both clans. :thumbsup:

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Oh wow, we put up quite a fight being out opted by 9 in the non matched 10 minute fight.

Eh, it was because the other ranks decided they would just rush in aimlessly while I was trying to explain something to Derpin. You weren't out opt by 9 either, I don't know where you got that from lol. You even had a 2 kill head start o_O

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Oh wow, we put up quite a fight being out opted by 9 in the non matched 10 minute fight.

Eh, it was because the other ranks decided they would just rush in aimlessly while I was trying to explain something to Derpin. You weren't out opt by 9 either, I don't know where you got that from lol. You even had a 2 kill head start o_O

Woops, I watched the vid. I just assumed ;).

GJ, and thanks for the 3 rounds afterwards.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

unexpected, gj FI

Yeah right lol.

Good job Fatality, I think clans should start doing more dangerous fights. :thumbsup:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.