Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Question about 40 Defence

M4G1CA

Question about 40 defence  

151 members have voted

1. 1. If 40 defence were regarded as 'pure' amongst the majority of other clans, would you want your clan to accept 40 defence aswell?

• Yes
    • No

20/40 votes is pretty concerning, this would most likely mean that 40 defence is pretty possible in future.

Lets put a twist on this thread

If PW had disallowed clans with 30 defence from posting trip topics on Pure Warfare from the beginning, would 30 defence be as prominent as it is now?

ROFL, I tried but no one supported me Nick.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and 20 def is just a main, because they get nothing but failure from their 5 combat levels.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

No, that would not be pure. 40 Def is a Rune Pure.

and 30 def is a turmoil pure?

if turmoilers are considered pures i dont see why rune pure/tank clans cant. but the wise old pure warfare leaders do i guess.

If a clan accepted 40 defence, they couldn't advertise or post trip topics on Pure Warfare.

Just sayin'.

then why is 30 defenc allowed...

this is a site for whites only. blacks cant post sorry.

it was an analogy btw

it's going to happen, voted no tho. Now a days you can say anything is pure. If addy clans start whining when rune pure clans start fighting them then I'll be kinda happy lol, pures are already ruined anyways.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

30 def is accepted and I'd never be in a clan that allows it.

That being said, a few years ago I'd never have thought I'd be in a clan that accepted 20 def. But [-] is special <3

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

If a clan accepted 40 defence, they couldn't advertise or post trip topics on Pure Warfare.

Just sayin'.

We should have done this, but for 20+. maybe we could have saved the world (of runescape).

EDIT:

People today have lost the definition of "pure". Pure implies that it is perfect. No imperfections. Thus, two defence is not pure. Pure would mean ONE DEFENSE, because there are no impurities.

I hate the terms "barrows pure" and "rune pure" because those aren't pures. Those are PKers. There's a difference between a pure and a pker.

Pure will always mean 1 defense to me.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

Just sayin'.

We should have done this, but for 20+. maybe we could have saved the world (of runescape).

EDIT:

People today have lost the definition of "pure". Pure implies that it is perfect. No imperfections. Thus, two defence is not pure. Pure would mean ONE DEFENSE, because there are no impurities.

I hate the terms "barrows pure" and "rune pure" because those aren't pures. Those are PKers. There's a difference between a pure and a pker.

i like this guy

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

I have been on these fourms for quite some time and never thought I would see this topic. I remember kids making 25 def topics being like OMFG not pure. Then a few 30 def topics care around. THEN A FLOOD of 30 def topics came and it slowly became acceptable with turmoil and such. Then a few 35 def topics. Now a god damn 40 def topic. WE ARE PURES! I would quit anyclan that accepted 40.

UJUI2.png

Who cares anyway, the pure community got ruined a long long long time ago.

Pures were ment to abuse a flaw of the combat system. Having a advantage offensive wise over someone of the same level as you. Over the years jagex has been correcting this flaw in several ways by giving people with defence the upperhand by items for example(think of weapons, prayer etc). Now you also have these pro-claimed pures with 20-30 defence who are basicly adapting to get some of the same bonus as people with defence but it ruins the whole purpose of beeing pure. Same with idiots who get 20-30 defence for wars/clans w.e. Pures were never ment for that, they were ment to kill people with their offensive advantage not beeing able to "tank". You could sum more examples up but the pure community has been practicly living in lie for some time.

Glad to have seen the glory times. But from 2006 and forward it has been 1 heck of a **** time.(But hey we can always laugh at these 10+ defence guys, who can take them seriously?)

linux.png
tumblr_mh30drMH0s1riv1cko1_400.gif

Just sayin'.

EDIT:

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

ide just found my ollld clan and only accept 1-5 def

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012