Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's F2P Saturday! July 2th

Cayo

I don't really like CP or FI and I had numbers for starting/ending of that fight. We were east in single and didn't crash, wanted to let you guys brawl. Here's starting ending

FI Start - 46

CP Start - 34

FI End - 30 (at piper)

CP End - 24 (west of corp)

I'm pretty sure they are accurate, my leaks wouldn't lie. We were considering hitting FI/CP after the fight finished but we decided not to and hit IR instead, thats why I know the exact ending.

its about they going to single to just go out hit us and go back.

the fact is we cleared them and went away

You never cleared, you just went away.

Ending opts will be fixed, keep it flame free.

OT:

Good Job FI

This needs to be said.

lukeykinns.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good fight Z sad our fight got crashed was going well, and CP are you serious... like wow you clearly were playing a hit and run game hugging single, the actual fight was about 20seconds till you were pushed then ran to single, we weren't going to stay like idiots and play fight in single after we left we even said come gap were waiting for you but no, don't argue over something so unnecessary... :/

Good trip all round Fi Keep it up.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

You were pretty much cleared by dwarves next to trees, prolly no more than 10-15 FI left before Zenith crash, don't say you had 30 ending when you had 35ish starting there. gj on trip

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

You were pretty much cleared by dwarves next to trees, prolly no more than 10-15 FI left before Zenith crash, don't say you had 30 ending when you had 35ish starting there. gj on trip

Nice Signature. Makes me lolololololsss.

wedding213017.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

Had like 40-45 starting :).

Thanks though! Sad thing is we never would have known who would have come out as the victor since Zenith crashed. Oh well, I heard they got hit by EoP and TLP shortly after and then we got revenge on them later :D.

:wub: Peter

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Thanks for the support guys, but a bigger thank you to those who replied with information to correct our topic while keeping it mature. This is what the Pure community needs to come back to.

We go out kill each other, then sit at the same table and have lunch, except for that Skillzy kid anyone want him? 5m rsgp.