Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Did Runescape teach you anything in life?

Chris`iDi

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really know if runescape taught too much but it has been a part of my life and thus plays a part in realizations I have come to through the years. I have been playing runescape since about 2005, 2004, which was a really rough time in my life. I got suspended from high school because I was in to bad ****. I was dealing weed, and stealing, cheating on my gf and it was just bad news. Drugs, violence, guns were a huge part of my life, and it was too much to deal with at the time. Runescape allowed me to kind of take my mind off the **** I couldn't fix at the time, so that I wouldn't go nuts. I fixed everything along the way and now live a happy, productive life. I am thankful for the friends I have met in runescape and the good times I have had.

I guess it has taught me not to sweat the small stuff ya know. That is kind of why I rag on people on here for getting all serious about the runescape. I just think it is amusing because not all of us have lived such sheltered lives, but I don't rag too hard because every person deserves to be respected.

Quite alot actually, If I didn't play Runescape there is no way would I be into coding at all or know how to make forums etc. Well tbh Runescape didn't teach me **** clanning did ;)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Found out how stupid people really are.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Found out that a tinderbox is something used to make a fire. True storeeyy

Also a bunch of other tidbits of information that ill never use in life lol

GJ teaching Runescape!

PS - any ever read the parent section of rs forums? It acts like the games so educational .. rofl tOTAL bs.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

It taught me timezones, it taught me some Medieval/British terms. I learned the rankings of different types of wood (oak, maple, etc). In Fatality I would interview apps and I got good at knowing what grade and education levels there are at each age in different parts of the world. Being leader of Fi taught me a lot about how people work and what works on people.

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence

hmm

-Improved my typing skills

-Learned timezones

-Learned about online forums and chatrooms

-Learned some basic video editing skills

-Discovered a lot of new music from online browsing and suggestions from friends

I'm sure there's more

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS