Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption P2P PCL - July 8th

Evan

Lol @ more flaming

Grow up.

y

Foreverrrrrrrrr young, I want to be, FOREVER YOUNG.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This ******* Zo is bigger **** is getting old. Same with Zoism and ****.

NOT EVEN SURE IF SRS

100% I remember when people laughed at Zo and publicly ridiculed him, not praised his name as some deity.

what blasphemy

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Y U NO FULLOUT
Quit trying to make yourselfs feel better about getting 3-0d by saying "WHY U DECLINE DA FULLOUT!?!?!?"

quit trying to make yourself feel better about getting **** on in f2p by saying "we 3-0'd you in p2p pcl"

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

This ******* Zo is bigger **** is getting old. Same with Zoism and ****.

NOT EVEN SURE IF SRS

100% I remember when people laughed at Zo and publicly ridiculed him, not praised his name as some deity.

I love you lmfao

I remember when you and me were in IR when us four founders were still there.....GOOD TIMES!

lol i have 21 def too Zo

I'm loving how most of the flame bait comes from IR, gotta sit down and say "gf". All you have to do.

Gj IR, looks like you all are showing strong in P2P with some legitimate wins this time!

Y U NO FULLOUT
Quit trying to make yourselfs feel better about getting 3-0d by saying "WHY U DECLINE DA FULLOUT!?!?!?"

quit trying to make yourself feel better about getting **** on in f2p by saying "we 3-0'd you in p2p pcl"

Come play with us in the wilderness and stop bitching about the ******* fullout.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Y U NO FULLOUT

Come play with us in the wilderness and stop bitching about the ******* fullout.

will u be with zerks today also?

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?