Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

An Mayhem Makers Saturday.

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I changed your opts. Come at me bro. I don't think those 4 in another world count, because they were not in the same world as the fight was going on.

there is also 2 people wearing a blue hat, so 61!

fixed it for you though ty for your help

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

I changed your opts. Come at me bro. I don't think those 4 in another world count, because they were not in the same world as the fight was going on.

ownage daddy

gf MM and thanks for the fights.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

there is also 2 people wearing a blue hat, so 61!

fixed it for you though ty for your help

At least mine was only 2 away, not 10+ more then they actually had.

during a f2p fight it isnt unusual to hop and tele up if ur not 57 wc...

ive seen many topics that had wrong opts yet only a mm topic must b changed by a mod?? im finding out the bias behind pw w/e im done here

Its not bias your just lying about your opts, they would have done the same if foe had did it. Dont make fake threats when your gana be here 2moro trolling.

inb4failedagainsaidtopostonpwhowyouguyshad55people

Anyways it was a good trip, hope everyone else enjoyed it. Let's see what tomorrow has in store.

We're just here to correct your opts, we wouldn't want your topic to get locked. You beat us in both fights, there is no reason to lie about opts.

just because your answer is closer to the correct answer, doesnt make it any more true.

edit: lol the pic clearly says 63 total, 59 in the world, + the ppl who logged after they died

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Anyways it was a good trip, hope everyone else enjoyed it. Let's see what tomorrow has in store.

We're just here to correct your opts, we wouldn't want your topic to get locked. You beat us in both fights, there is no reason to lie about opts.

just because your answer is closer to the correct answer, doesnt make it any more true.

The opts I stated were opts we actually had at one point during the trip. The ones stated on this topic were not.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

edit: lol the pic posted clearly shows 63 total, 59 in the world, excluding the amount of ppl who logged after they died

The opts I stated were opts we actually had at one point during the trip. The ones stated on this topic were not.

should read the reply before responding. the opts weren't what you stated. I was talking about just because yours is closer to the correct opts than w/e toxic posted, doesnt mean it is true. how hard is that jesus mate. im saying that just because 0 is closer to 40 than 100, doesnt make 0 true.

and if you were stating opts and one point of the trip, then mm has 0 opts at 1 point of the trip. ok

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Gf's today MM, you and Vh did a very good job of running after us for 2 hours while we hit lilguys.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Get over the opts. You'll forget about it tomorrow. They got changed to 61 or whatever and they're staying at that. Any side complains about them from here on and you'll be suspended for the rest of the weekend.

Cool job MM.

Arp-1.png