Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]enith's F2p Lootations!

Lawson

You first sentence always consists of "Inactive topics" in it. Wish we could of had a fight, except you kept running :x.

Congratulations on the your saturday trip. Looks like you had fun.

Sorry your leadership is stupid enough to not have any spies in any clans and when a clan does hit you, you have 101 Sins on speed dial with VH.

Fi has good pulls, but doesn't know how to use it because of the retards that crawl in that clan. They wont be lasting long, and im Sure VH Wont always be there either.

Regardless, was a fun trip

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We had between 15-20 when you rushed us, and I've been told by a WAR rank they had 10. (If you want more detailed ops for your topic)

Not going to lie, you were a pain in the backside today, none the less, good job- hope you had fun.

Sorry but we all know we cleared you in maze

No where did he say we had 15-20 ending? :thumbsup: Read before you post.

Shame you had to crash twice (even though the last one did turn into a cluster, it was NME vs Malice, in which TH crashed and then WAR and then you guys... but it was about to get interesting)

icon3.gif

Seemed like you had fun regardless.

heartline8.gif

We had 15 in the CP/Ctrl/Z cluster. And we didn't get cleared in the fight. You guys got cleared at ruins and we pushed you guys to single until Eop crashed.

;)

pretty sure IR was in single a lot more than we were at mossies

dude if your serious you must have down syndrome

pretty sure we sent zo into single 5+ times there, we started pushing you and you ran to corp, then EOP rushed in.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

We had between 15-20 when you rushed us, and I've been told by a WAR rank they had 10. (If you want more detailed ops for your topic)

Not going to lie, you were a pain in the backside today, none the less, good job- hope you had fun.

No where did he say we had 15-20 ending? :thumbsup:

Shame you had to crash twice (even though the last one did turn into a cluster, it was NME vs Malice, in which TH crashed and then WAR and then you guys...)

icon3.gif

You were just fighting the wrong clans at the wrong time, we didn't plan to hit you at all

Shame you had to crash twice (even though the last one did turn into a cluster, it was NME vs Malice, in which TH crashed and then WAR and then you guys...)

icon3.gif

You were just fighting the wrong clans at the wrong time, we didn't plan to hit you at all

So what you're saying is; We got crashed for setting up a run-in? :mellow:

GJ.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Wow your topics are full of ****. Really, get your facts straight. You didnt clear NME, you didnt clear TH. I have proof in vid as well. If you are gonna post something, please get the facts right.

Yah cool TH ran to GDZ with 10 people. The BATTLEFIELD was cleared and so was NME after being chased in maze. I think you need to get your facts straight..

Cya next week

icon3.gif

GJ.

no what we are saying is that we crashed your run in verses war because we had a problem in war now stop ******** your pants because you think we have a leak in you.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

missed out when you hit us on login at piper and we cleared you =[

Actually you logged in to try and hit us, even if we did have the advantage of hitting you on login you had around +20 on us.

You first sentence always consists of "Inactive topics" in it. Wish we could of had a fight, except you kept running :x.

Congratulations on the your saturday trip. Looks like you had fun.

Kept running lol? You didn't come near us once again. And I'm glad you're using your opts to the fullest extent in "hunting" a clan who have -20 on you.

The amount of flame on this topic is a joke lol, Both Z/IR members need to stop. Stick to your own topic and we'll do the same.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

damn looked fun

gj bois

Troy <3

Lawson + Troy <3

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Rangep00npkr :wub:

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

We had a good trip, we got a lot of action so we lost and won some. Thanks to everyone. #1 :)

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

icon3.gif

GJ.

No, we just had our eyes set on a clan, and it just happend you guys were there. Trust me next weekend will be different, we would never try and hit you guys purposly lol. Sorry about that.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png