Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures vs Final Ownage Elite

FOE OR TLP?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• TLP
    • FOE

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame you can't set a rule about defending spots, because i'm sure FOE will cheat again and defend next to the jail so that TLP and only TLP lag, causing them to all simultaneously disconnect and lose!

troll or just stupid?

We have defended this spot since clan wars came out. And back then lag was never an issue.

Proof for kids who cant remember

10pdfkn.jpg

Shame you can't set a rule about defending spots, because i'm sure FOE will cheat again and defend next to the jail so that TLP and only TLP lag, causing them to all simultaneously disconnect and lose!

troll or just stupid?

We have defended this spot since clan wars came out. And back then lag was never an issue.

so thats how foe has won all those wars

lagging out the opponents

Foe will win, I can see TLP having a good chance if it was P2P cause of their turmoil/overload units.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

troll or just stupid?

Was making a humorous reference to your last fullout vs TLP when they came out with possibly the worst excuse for losing ever made.

shirt_vgcats_broseidon_MED.jpg

troll or just stupid?

Was making a humorous reference to your last fullout vs TLP when they came out with possibly the worst excuse for losing ever made.

ah sorry wasnt around during that time :)

10pdfkn.jpg

i used to ask myself why does mm get so excited after a f2p full-out, even though they beaten us like 100 times..

but majority of the times, the voting polls are in foe favor, so getting the win and proving the public wrong is a gr8 feeling

TLP [ 79 ]

FOE [ 47 ]

can't wait :P

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

i used to ask myself why does mm get so excited after a f2p full-out, even though they beaten us like 100 times..

but majority of the times, the voting polls are in foe favor, so getting the win and proving the public wrong is a gr8 feeling

TLP [ 79 ]

FOE [ 47 ]

polls are the like because people want the underdogs to win.

TLP [ 79 ]

FOE [ 47 ]

foe always make themselfs look like the under dogs lol, majority of foe probably chose tlp in that poll just to seem like the underdogs.. foe has everything to prove which tlp has nothing.

gl tho.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

TLP [ 79 ]

FOE [ 47 ]

foe always make themselfs look like the under dogs lol, majority of foe probably chose tlp in that poll just to seem like the underdogs.. foe has everything to prove which tlp has nothing.

gl tho.

this, if foe dont already hold the record for most fullout losses this one will be interesting, with all the talk of exp in 100v100s idk how much someone would learn from getting 96-0ed or something ?

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org