Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures vs Final Ownage Elite

FOE OR TLP?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• TLP
    • FOE

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering we beat eop outnumbered by 6-7 in a 1 def cap 65v65 or what ever it was, I have a good feeling if we get the average 85 that we're certain to have, and foe has 90+, We'll take the W

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

confused face

i second confused face

i third confused face

Remember what everyone was saying before that fight?

yeh but that p2p and years ago,this f2p and in a few days :thumbsup:

and TLP are p2p based

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

tank 108 tank! im coming for you!

When you have a clan as good as mine behind you being 'cocky' as you call it comes naturally.

ever, i look foward to our meet on the battlefield ;0

brb finding vid.

still waiting for vid link sir

CB7gJ.png

confused face

i second confused face

i third confused face

Remember what everyone was saying before that fight?

yeh but that p2p and years ago,this f2p and in a few days :thumbsup:

and TLP are p2p based

the reason tlp lost is cause they massed up lvl 70s lmfao.

Don't underestimate TLP. I think my bros from FOE know that well, we underestimated them in our recent prep vs them 74v67 and we got smacked, they know what they're doing and if you give them room to breath they'll find a way out to smack you.

Anyway GL both clans.. I'll have some fun with my bros from MM during that time :D

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Don't underestimate TLP. I think my bros from FOE know that well, we underestimated them in our recent prep vs them 74v67 and we got smacked, they know what they're doing and if you give them room to breath they'll find a way out to smack you.

Anyway GL both clans.. I'll have some fun with my bros from MM during that time :D

:teehee:

2hf89vmye8.gif

Don't underestimate TLP. I think my bros from FOE know that well, we underestimated them in our recent prep vs them 74v67 and we got smacked, they know what they're doing and if you give them room to breath they'll find a way out to smack you

this

#Clan-CP

LOL at the hating coming from clans that can't beat us in P2P nor F2P... Showing a stupid fullout that you had like 5 frames per second... Can't wait to make the haters/doubters eat one.

I've been in the first ever 100v100 fullout and 5 95+v95+'s in total ... im so inexperienced

@walli you still didn't post that vid yet, were you apparently "smashed" us with team capes on... And i rofl @ your logic thinking capes will make you win.