Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures vs Final Ownage Elite

FOE OR TLP?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• TLP
    • FOE

i used to ask myself why does mm get so excited after a f2p full-out, even though they beaten us like 100 times..

but majority of the times, the voting polls are in foe favor, so getting the win and proving the public wrong is a gr8 feeling

TLP [ 79 ]

FOE [ 47 ]

can't wait :P

foe always make themselfs look like the under dogs lol, majority of foe probably chose tlp in that poll just to seem like the underdogs.. foe has everything to prove which tlp has nothing.

gl tho.

This, your underdog topics on member boards are boring now. Get something else to motivate the members.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to ask myself why does mm get so excited after a f2p full-out, even though they beaten us like 100 times..

but majority of the times, the voting polls are in foe favor, so getting the win and proving the public wrong is a gr8 feeling

TLP [ 79 ]

FOE [ 47 ]

foe always make themselfs look like the under dogs lol, majority of foe probably chose tlp in that poll just to seem like the underdogs.. foe has everything to prove which tlp has nothing.

gl tho.

I'd disagree, most of the pressure is on TLP. FOE lost 3 fullouts to MM last year and it barely affected their pulls and such, however when FOE beat TLP in a fullout last year TLP dropped from 80 pulls to 40 pulls. TLP has everything to lose, and judging by the results of the poll on this topic, if FOE win it would be against the odds.

On top of this, if FOE lose they'll probably re-declare in a month or two but if TLP lose they'll be unlikely to contest for the #1 spot again anytime soon.

shirt_vgcats_broseidon_MED.jpg

TLP and FOE are filled with great people, and pkers. I just hope TLP upsets foe because they deserve SOMETHING.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Here's why TLP will lose this fight:

1. They have the best leadership team ever to assemble and grace the game we call runescape

2. The organization from the members is on point, regardless if the member has been in there for 24 hours or 3 years.

3. TLP is always constantly improving, sharpening their knives in F2P and P2P to stab Mm and Foe in the back. These guys aim for perfection and it's awe-inspiring at how hard they go at it, to be #1.

4. When TLP comes together for a common goal, nothing wil stop them. Not even Dissy having a heart attack. K2P is ready to step up.

5. TLP are some god damn noobs.

Just my solid reasoning.

TLP [ 79 ]

FOE [ 47 ]

gl tho.

I'd disagree, most of the pressure is on TLP. FOE lost 3 fullouts to MM last year and it barely affected their pulls and such, however when FOE beat TLP in a fullout last year TLP dropped from 80 pulls to 40 pulls. TLP has everything to lose, and judging by the results of the poll on this topic, if FOE win it would be against the odds.

On top of this, if FOE lose they'll probably re-declare in a month or two but if TLP lose they'll be unlikely to contest for the #1 spot again anytime soon.

This is F2P, friend. TLP won't care about this as much as a P2P Fullout

And indeed, the pull looks a bit ****** up.

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

All that matters is whoever wins will fight MM. If TLP wins, MM might actually see them worthy enough to fight, but then again foe might not be much of a challenge as shown to look easy by MM. If tlp loses, well there goes the most overated clan on Pure Warfare, thanks for breaking foe's losing streak. If foe wins it will mark a new era for foe, the first F2P win in 2 years, 1 - 4! If foe loses then L0L, nothing new going on here.

So the pressure is all on TLP to keep foe's losing streak on the go and their wins on 0.

Foe has nothing to lose but everything to gain.

I voted for foe because for the sake of their clan.

TLP [ 79 ]

FOE [ 47 ]

gl tho.

This, your underdog topics on member boards are boring now. Get something else to motivate the members.

theres no topic

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

TLP [ 79 ]

FOE [ 47 ]

gl tho.

This is PCR if we loose it wont effect our pulls let alone this is f2p. We have nothing to loose. If FOE win they'll most likely have to fight MM again and loose again. If TLP win It's just another stepping stone and if we loose it's not a set back but a learning curve.

All that matters is whoever wins will fight MM. If TLP wins, MM might actually see them worthy enough to fight, but then again foe might not be much of a challenge as shown to look easy by MM. If tlp loses, well there goes the most overated clan on Pure Warfare, thanks for breaking foe's losing streak. If foe wins it will mark a new era for foe, the first F2P win in 2 years, 1 - 4! If foe loses then L0L, nothing new going on here.

So the pressure is all on TLP to keep foe's losing streak on the go and their wins on 0.

MM doesn't want to fight TLP as seen weeks ago when they backed out because they realized we might match them, we'd probably just have to wait for FOE to re-declare if we won.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

I think its going to be a great fight tbh.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

MM doesn't want to fight TLP as seen weeks ago when they backed out because they realized we might match them, we'd probably just have to wait for FOE to re-declare if we won.

But not cause you accepted twice

TLP [ 79 ]

FOE [ 47 ]

gl tho.

This is PCR if we loose it wont effect our pulls let alone this is f2p. We have nothing to loose. If FOE win they'll most likely have to fight MM again and loose again. If TLP win It's just another stepping stone and if we loose it's not a set back but a learning curve.

We'll see :P

Over the past few years TLP has been arguably the least consistent pure clan.

shirt_vgcats_broseidon_MED.jpg