Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Action Packed Saturday

Charlie

Anyone saying NME is cocky doesn't know the difference between cockiness and confidence.

Keep it up NME. It's on you, always has been, always will be.

It's cocky. They're all try-hards with no REAL experience, apart from IVP of course. The rest of them fall into the category of purewarfare critics, who have spent the last year moaning about the pure world.

All the staff members of my clan have experience in the most successful F2P clans of this modern Pvp era, being ranked in clans such as E, DP, EOP, et cetera. As a staff team, experience is something that we DO have over other clans seeing as we've got the obvious disadvantage of levels. Not to mention our memberbase consists of people who have become well known through there association with the history of f2p pure clans, and as a whole consists of people who know what they're doing.

They don't seem to realise they're going to be the victims soon. These clans your competing with don't represent what your going to be up against in the next few months.

Haha, I have no clue if you were around when the majority of us were actively playing in the top level pure clanning world a year or two ago, but I have more realization of what the clans Enemy will be competing against are like more than anyone in this community. I can only imagine your subtly referencing IR when you say your going to be the ones to make us victims, but history speaks volumes in relation to this matter and our community.

Honestly, Gl. If your smart you'll stay where you belong and keep up with the 30 pulls, hiding in the shadows going unoticed. Because as soon as you hit a 40-50 pull, your going to have problems.

Thanks for the advice, forgive me if I don't take it on board though. We'll see what happens Im sure, but I know for a fact that people moaning that we're "too cocky" or "flame too much" isn't going to stunt our continued growth in any fashion.

Incase you havn't noticed, IR has changed since you guys were around. And it was Bob, not anyone else who gave you the edge. You were a little advanced over most other med clans in terms of your calling. However, you rose to the top when bandwaggoners started joining your clan, just like IR did, just like TLP did, just like EOP did and just like CP did. But you guys knew it wouldn't last, and decided to close knowing that you'd be remembered as being the clan to compete with MM. Well, reality check, your a bunch of level 50s and IR is a high level clan. If you want to start making enemys of us, go ahead it only shows your not as smart as you quite clearly think you are.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone saying NME is cocky doesn't know the difference between cockiness and confidence.

It's cocky. They're all try-hards with no REAL experience, apart from IVP of course. The rest of them fall into the category of purewarfare critics, who have spent the last year moaning about the pure world.

All the staff members of my clan have experience in the most successful F2P clans of this modern Pvp era, being ranked in clans such as E, DP, EOP, et cetera. As a staff team, experience is something that we DO have over other clans seeing as we've got the obvious disadvantage of levels. Not to mention our memberbase consists of people who have become well known through there association with the history of f2p pure clans, and as a whole consists of people who know what they're doing.

They don't seem to realise they're going to be the victims soon. These clans your competing with don't represent what your going to be up against in the next few months.

Haha, I have no clue if you were around when the majority of us were actively playing in the top level pure clanning world a year or two ago, but I have more realization of what the clans Enemy will be competing against are like more than anyone in this community. I can only imagine your subtly referencing IR when you say your going to be the ones to make us victims, but history speaks volumes in relation to this matter and our community.

Honestly, Gl. If your smart you'll stay where you belong and keep up with the 30 pulls, hiding in the shadows going unoticed. Because as soon as you hit a 40-50 pull, your going to have problems.

Thanks for the advice, forgive me if I don't take it on board though. We'll see what happens Im sure, but I know for a fact that people moaning that we're "too cocky" or "flame too much" isn't going to stunt our continued growth in any fashion.

Incase you havn't noticed, IR has changed since you guys were around. And it was Bob, not anyone else who gave you the edge. You were a little advanced over most other med clans in terms of your calling. However, you rose to the top when bandwaggoners started joining your clan, just like IR did, just like TLP did, just like EOP did and just like CP did. But you guys knew it wouldn't last, and decided to close knowing that you'd be remembered as being the clan to compete with MM. Well, reality check, your a bunch of level 50s and IR is a high level clan. If you want to start making enemys of us, go ahead it only shows your not as smart as you quite clearly think you are.

wait wait... are you nanflicker? the ex-negative?

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

You guys are just doing phenomenal, great respect to your staff being able to pull this off with such a lower stamina as far as levels go.

Best of luck in the future m8s. Keep doing work

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Willy stop posting here you're just embarassing yourself.

You know very well who NME ranks are and you know what you're saying is total ********, right now you're probably thinking to yourself that you can scare them off while IR is stronger but in reality you're just motivating them more to totally destroy everything you are.

So again, stop. You're not doing yourself or your clan any good.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

NME is the new generation of pure clan. 1-10 defence requirement, truely looking for quality in their members rather than letting anyone on the bandwaggon. Plenty clans (looks at mm) hide behind 1 defence when it comes to full outs because it gives them an advantage, but they're quick enough to accept and take any 20 defence member to a trip.

@willy - known you a long time fellow scotsman although your fair beat in this discussion. NME will probably be top3 in the pw rankings f2p eventually. Coming from an ex leader of a clan, when epidemic closed into dp, they truely educated our staff in ways of organization and warring. It's not as if DP was a makeshift clan either, our staff have been in the community for 6/7+ years now and considered experienced. With the same E/DP staff and foundations in the clan, it's only a matter of time before they start taking some fairly big clans out.

mmflash123.gif

Well done nMe living upto expectations - definitely looking at something great. Shame that Pure Warfare is nothing like RSC as far as their moderating goes. Obviously the 14 year olds in the pure community can't handle some competition and rivalry.

Keep up the great work Enemy, I'll be joining y'all shortly. As for TH, EF, De and every other clan that has complained or made excuses. Suck it up - you lost. You lost quite clearly based on the videos to be honest, anyone who denies a lose or makes an excuse up is clearly in denial and needs to either smarten up or get their eyes checked.

Enemy has beaten you with your mith, and addy whilst they are 10- defence and 50- attack. Quite simply put, even options you should be destroying them, however clearly quality > defence and Enemy just possess members of a higher caliber and skill set than y'all do. Enemy are the best of the best, the Delta Force of pure clans or perhaps dare I even say the gods of their pull range. If you want to mess with the best, you better be willing to take some hits, and hard ones at that. Anyone who can't stand toe to toe with Enemys skill level should just try and make peace with them, and just admit defeat for lying and bullshitting will only serve to strengthen their resolve to destroy you and utterly flatten your morale and spirit as well as your clan.

Its not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and get back up and keep going. Enemy are the best returners, best tanks, and best warrers at the present time, and if the day comes where they accept 20 defence - be warned for that will be the day that you die.

Excellent job Enemy, making me proud <3

You just signed them their death wish.

Never seen such a cocky clan, when all they're doing is beating no-namer clans with like 5-10+ opts.

Confident clan. As for signing them their death wish, all I did was congratulate them and wish them the best. Furthermore, who is IR beating? Those same no namer clans and should the event arise where nMe have 5 - 10+ on the opposition, how many levels does the opposition have on nMe?

Well done nMe living upto expectations - definitely looking at something great. Shame that Pure Warfare is nothing like RSC as far as their moderating goes. Obviously the 14 year olds in the pure community can't handle some competition and rivalry.

Keep up the great work Enemy, I'll be joining y'all shortly. As for TH, EF, De and every other clan that has complained or made excuses. Suck it up - you lost. You lost quite clearly based on the videos to be honest, anyone who denies a lose or makes an excuse up is clearly in denial and needs to either smarten up or get their eyes checked.

Enemy has beaten you with your mith, and addy whilst they are 10- defence and 50- attack. Quite simply put, even options you should be destroying them, however clearly quality > defence and Enemy just possess members of a higher caliber and skill set than y'all do. Enemy are the best of the best, the Delta Force of pure clans or perhaps dare I even say the gods of their pull range. If you want to mess with the best, you better be willing to take some hits, and hard ones at that. Anyone who can't stand toe to toe with Enemys skill level should just try and make peace with them, and just admit defeat for lying and bullshitting will only serve to strengthen their resolve to destroy you and utterly flatten your morale and spirit as well as your clan.

Its not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and get back up and keep going. Enemy are the best returners, best tanks, and best warrers at the present time, and if the day comes where they accept 20 defence - be warned for that will be the day that you die.

Excellent job Enemy, making me proud <3

I want to hear you say that on TS while looking in a mirror.

<3

NME TS to hear it <3

They don't seem to realise they're going to be the victims soon. These clans your competing with don't represent what your going to be up against in the next few months. Honestly, Gl. If your smart you'll stay where you belong and keep up with the 30 pulls, hiding in the shadows going unoticed. Because as soon as you hit a 40-50 pull, your going to have problems.

Once again William, its confident. Shall we examine the definitions of both terms?

Cocky: Overly self-assertive or self-confident.

Confident: Sure of oneself; having no uncertainty about one's own abilities, correctness

The majority of nME have vast amounts of F2P knowledge, myself having 8+ years of it. The staff is one of the best staffing teams around and as for realizing we'll be the victims? You mean the victims of lack of fights because every other clan can't compete? Seems to me IR is taking nMe as a serious threat, sending Willy to try and threaten them into submission.

IR hasn't changed. You are still the clan that achieves nothing, and makes idle threats, similar to when IR told Epidemic that you'd close us. Seems it was the other way around. Just stop with the posting Willy, you make yourself look retarded. Fact of the matter remains that nMe is and will remain to be one of the most dominant clans and when the combat cap is removed be warned - we're coming.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKS

RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKS

RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKS

RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKS

RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKS

RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKS

RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKS

RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKS

51zql2.png

BVKPm.png

RNRda.png

#

KOED

foesigsf7.png

FOE 4 LIFE

RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKS

RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKS

RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKS

RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKS

RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKS

RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKS

RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKS

RACKS ON RACKS ON RACKS

Arp-1.png

starting 19-21 forget.

maybe you should a mass recruit

:)

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I'd like to point out that a friend of mine in IR told me the average cmb level was roughly 90, and i can only assume NME's is around 60 at the minute, so its pretty damn easy to avoid you when you think about it.....