Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

eop sunday

Milky

RIP Mr. Sir Jonty. Your mystic robes shall be missed.

He told me he hit a loading screen when FOE rushed him which is the sole reason why he didn't tank 90 FOE all the way up bh crater into single

I'll believe it.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had fun punking CP around. Im dieing to hear what he was saying on TS when we had them pinned down, forcing them to hop to a f2p world.

Laughing at solo's pms

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Loot was made today but looked like EOP also had fun

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

eruption of fights

ha

ha

ha

gj wish we were not as good as we are so we could have more fights, tlp runs from us every trip and they claim #1 p2p :(

give us malak azrael and walli's roach bot and we'll be there in no time

shirt_vgcats_broseidon_MED.jpg

lmfao you didnt rush onto the hill when havoc was there, as you can see in the picture it was only me the rest of havoc was hopping worlds. Anyway goodjob on hiting a clan with 20 less than you, nice work.

hy r we talking about opts??? i tink its against rule 25-B paragraph 4 in the forum posting hand book.

And Ondedd that pic shows 1 eop running backwards to tank and the rest holding ground. You could make anything of that, pointless to post it lol

You guys ran into the crater lol. Anyways you wouldnt know because you werent there....Unless if you were sniping on your main.

lmfao you didnt rush onto the hill when havoc was there, as you can see in the picture it was only me the rest of havoc was hopping worlds. Anyway goodjob on hiting a clan with 20 less than you, nice work.

You didn't even mention their main clan helping?? =[

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

As it said in the topic, everyone but you hopped worlds and tried to gwas us on new gate, but we ended up killing you all

@Loki, o hey, another dumb statement without any evidence!

shirt_vgcats_broseidon_MED.jpg

naw you got wrecked bro, look forward to more of it in the future, gj on rest of your trip tho.

Nice signature.

Also, how did it feel telling your members on TS "Log out EoP is coming, hop to W90" on a P2P trip?

also, how did it feel telling your members on ts "log out TLP is coming, hop to w115" on a p2p trip?

:thumbsup:

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

naw you got wrecked bro, look forward to more of it in the future, gj on rest of your trip tho.

Nice signature.

Also, how did it feel telling your members on TS "Log out EoP is coming, hop to W90" on a P2P trip?

also, how did it feel telling your members on ts "log out TLP is coming, hop to w115" on a p2p trip?

:thumbsup:

lol you still hopped to f2p

As it said in the topic, everyone but you hopped worlds and tried to gwas us on new gate, but we ended up killing you all

@Loki, o hey, another dumb statement without any evidence!

110717135228.png

What's this doing here xD?

111106164814.png

hsig1.png