Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The [TR]ain Reaches the Station

Davld

David's Goodbye

After a year and three months of riding the Train guys, I feel we have reached the end, not a bad end, but a satisfying completed end. I'm so proud what we've accomplished, who we've beaten how close we all got, but guys I really feel as do all the staff that we just can't keep running this anymore, it's taking a toll on us and we just don't have the passion that we once had before, logging on Runescape just feels like a chore to us. We're getting older guys, happens to us all.

I really am sad to see TR go but look at what we've accomplished; We've been open for 422 days, made it past and far beyond our Anniversary, peaked at 60 pulls-pulling 45+ for 5 months straight, have beaten the best matched opts clans while barely even trying, and just had a ******* amazing time doing it. We didn't close defeated, we didn't limp around the wilderness at the end, we went 8-0 in preps in the last week of TR, had 33 to our last P2P trip and went down fighting guys, and I'm proud of all of you for that.

Roman and I opened TR with the only mentality of beating DV, killing all the med clans and being one of the best matched clans. We did all this and ended up meeting some of the best funniest people possible on some ****** little pixel game. You guys taught me so much and we've had so many amazing times together. I know some of you will finally part with this crap game after we close and I'm glad that we're finally releasing you from this burden of logging in for TR events, and I wish you all the best in the world, whatever you guys end up doing I hope you succeed.

Just going to take a while to list the guys I really am going to miss, even if they have been gone for a very long time;

Roman - Man the last 3 years of basically running p2p med clans with you has been ******* amazing you're the best friend I have on this game and idfk how long ago I would have quit if we didn't start this up. I don't regret any of the time spent doing this, we've accomplished so much coming from the ground up, beating all the haters never getting weak and closing with no regrets.

Rick - Funniest guy from Wisconsin I've ever met and hell Rick when Wisconsin finally receives telephones and builds a highway I'm gonna come down there and we're gonna light a bowl and chill listening to gangster rap. You're the chillest guy on here, I hope you go far in life bud and succeed and be the first man in Wisconsin to introduce electricity to the state love you man, you and Roman made my time on this **** game fun and memorable.

Kimmy - Kimmy you're the nicest and most logical down to earth person I've met on here. Whenever there was a problem with anyone or anything you just moved in talked for 5 minutes and everything was better. You're so funny, smart as hell and kind to everybody and I know that's why you will succeed in whatever you do. Gonna miss you Kim and hope you stay with me and Roman in whatever we decide to do :).

Jlane - Miss you man, you opened TR with us, you were here until you couldn't be. I hope you do well man ik you're so busy with college and jobs but I'm really happy that you were in a clan with me and hope you go far, you deserve it man.

Carrington - Near the end of your run I really want to forget that, but during your time before that you were the most committed loyal guy worked hard knew nothing coming in and you ended up one of the most experienced. I'm glad we taught you well you learned everything the fastest and I'm glad we taught you what we did or you might still be a level 70 running around ;).

Evan - Honestly the best if not one of the best members we've ever had Evan, you're the chillest guy I've never seen you get angry once. You get along with everyone instantly and you're one funny ************. I hope I can come help you out with your harvest one day lol :D.

Richard - Man teh I don't know where to start on you man. You're the most hilarious person I've ever met and anyone can spend hours talking to you. You've been here from the start and we all love you man lol. I really hope you check in once and a while cuz if you don't I'm going to find you in whatever forest you live in hunt you down and we're gonna chill.

Tyler - One of the best friends I had on here too, I'm gonna miss you buddy hopefully we stay in touch and if I end up going to UBC we're chilling having some slurpees down in Van city. You were one of the most loyal guys in TR we ever had, we taught you everything we knew and had some good ******* times together. PM me if you need me to do Gertrude's cat on your new med level lol :D, love ya bud.

I know there are hundreds of people I missed and I'm sorry, but I could write for days talking about the guys I met here and people I had fun times and laughs with.

This clan will be an amazing memory for me wherever I go and I want to keep in touch with you guys, whatever you do. Gonna miss you motherfuckers :(.

TR didn't close because we went weak or lost to people; we were at one of our strongest points in our last week. Haters are going to try and claim a piece of us but they'll never take it, because TR closed because we're all getting older and that can't be helped. I wish you guys all the best in life and I'm sorry if a few of you are upset at this decision but it wasn't an easy one.

It's been a hell of a time riding the train, but guys it's time to hit the station and get off. I hope you all had as many good memories and thoughts about TR as I have because we tried our hardest to give it to you and you guys were worth it.

Love you all,

David

Some of my good memories;

110130123720.png

110122182226.png

110128182250.png

110130155900.png

110130173232.png

110424155219.png

110227165918.png

110603191808.png

110410181124.png

110320161423.png

110326160235.png

110714224732.png

110326174348.png

110327155342.png

110527233248.png

110714171127.png

110424161113.png

110128182655.png

110424171020.png

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, can't say I saw that coming, good luck in the future guys :(

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

even though zenith and TR has had our differences (i remember january 30th, that trip was... memorable) you guys were a good clan to prep/mini/fight and you always had a good community. it's sad to see you all go but good luck in IR.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

2 clans in a short span. GL with your other goals in life guys. Was nice competing against you.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Gl with whatever you decide to do. Didnt really like you guys but yall sure were good. Goodluck again guys.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

I loved this clan so much. We didn't give a **** really what anyone thought about us. Thank you to everyone who fought us and showed us respect, if you hated us, sucks, but whatever I don't care to hold grudges.. Accomplished alot despite being probably one of the more hated clans in the community.

I'd like to thank some people

David - we opened this clan just to **** around and try to **** some people off but turns out we accomplished alot, i'll never regret opening this clan, you did alot bro and your the best partner to open a clan with in my eyes. One of my best mates ever on this game.

Kimmy - recruited you from Inc, by far the best recruit i've ever got in any clan I've been in, chill with you alot and you put alot of work to the clan and didn't really give up, kept us going honestly when we were on the verge of closing, and made us come back for a really strong month. Greatest promotion ever.

Rick - been my best mate for 4 years, stuck with me through every clan, great rank.. could always rely on you

Carrots - tbh when you joined I didn't expect you to be loyal, turns out you were the complete opposite, ******* funny ass guy, loved hanging with you.. thanks for all your help bro.

Jlane - you helped start this clan and worked all the way until you couldn't, great friend/rank. Goodluck in college mate.

Evan - you ******* hick, man i love you, funny ass guy and was a really loyal member. me and david will come visit you on your farm someday.

Givanni- i love you.. funny ass guy i remember all our late night ts sessions l0l!

Thomas - haha great guy, will do anything to help anyone

Jamie - thanks a **** load for your support through all of this, you've supported us since we were gone from dv.. really good friends, dont worry we're gonna be in touch :P.

Pete - you helped us so much.. i don't think i could ever repay you enough man.. you've been a great friend of mine since dv. keep in touch

Kelly - eh.. you quit but you were my mate for 5 years, thank you.

Carrington - meh it didnt end how I really wanted it to with you, but all in all you were a really good friends of mine and I enjoyed the time we spent, you did do alot for us. Thanks

Dan Dramatic- im sorry we ever got in that huge fight :|. i know you loved the clan and you did alot

Tyler - loyal ass mother ******, i love you bro, stop eating all that junk food.. and stop running 7/11 every 5 minutes for slurpees haha.

Teh - your such a ******* stoner man, anyone could laugh with you for hours your ******* amazing lmao.. Im so sorry dude, i know that you were really upset when you heard the news, just know that we love you.

0wnage--pks - you were hated, you hated my clan, but it gave me the fuel to keep going, you taught me basically everything I know, thanks alot josh.

Well guys time has come for it all to end, I am done with rs, enjoyed my time. I wish goodluck to all of my members with your irl situations whether its in college, or jobs, or anything. Goodluck guys, never forget your times you had.

:blink: Had no idea you were even close to closing! Good luck guys, sad to see you guys go.

Decision wasn't based around how we were doing :/, ranks just can't do it anymore.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif