Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The [TR]ain Reaches the Station

Davld

Mines late sorry i fell asleep lol

Well lets start this by saying being part of TR has been an honour, I'm so glad that Roman recruited me here. Im so happy that i got a chance to meet all of you.

First of all i want to say thank you and sorry to disappoint to all our members, i know so many of you didn't expect this with our recent achievements but i'm afraid all good things come to an end.

Most of them have been loyal as hell and been through good and bad with us and of course our old school members - where would we be without you? for those who have recently joined us, i'm sorry that your journey with TR has come to an end so soon but im so proud of every single member for making TR what it has been, i'll never forget the rofl moments, memories and time we got to spend together as a clan.

TR is an amazing community that i got introduced to with the chillest people ever. I hope we can all keep in touch, the amount of names to mention is too many and even the people who have left in my opinion will always be a living memory of TR.

Being in a close clan like Tribulation showed me why it was worth staying in the pure community- with all the haters/trolls and flames i knew i would always have my family in TR to back me up.

I feel that everyone is slowly quitting scape, i am dead bored of it and only really got on for TR. I used to love pking but it just isn't the same anymore, all my friends have quit or are getting close to that stage. As for me, i really have to get back on track in real life-there's so much going on and i have to make my choices soon, i'm really sorry that the past week i have been inactive.

Sadly with all the success have had .... we realize that no matter how hard we try, more and more loyal members of tribulation are quitting for good. I miss the days when we all chilled on ts and laughed with each other, it really did feel like we were family but with more and more people quitting its just not as fun.

It's not that we are unable to carry on, far from it- we would love to carry Tribulation, we out pulled Eop to a prep just a week and a half ago and beat them - we pulled 39 to it and this was after our big slump. Our efforts were not ignored and we built ourselves up again showing our quality and ability to own.

Tribulation is known for being a Powerhouse in Pure clanning and always will be remembered for that. We pulled 59 members to a trip without needing clans to close into us or any of that. We ran over other MPC's like they were dirt back in January and no matter what our enemies tried to pull, all the ways they tried to cheat, no matter how many times they teamed up against us - we would NEVER EVER GIVE UP, that right there is Tribulation. Even with haters talking **** and flaming us 24/7 because they couldn't take the heat we always held our heads high and let the pest fly by.

I'm gonna cherish every moment I've had with this clan. Never going to forget the people i met in TR.

15 months, was a great run.

-Kimmy

2k0h9z.gif

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even though zenith and TR has had our differences (i remember january 30th, that trip was... memorable) you guys were a good clan to prep/mini/fight and you always had a good community. it's sad to see you all go but good luck in IR.

None of them are joining IR so I don't know your talking about lol.

Anyways its sad to see a power house in P2p die, but good luck in the future!

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Oh **** WTF

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

rip you guys were awesome.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Our clans have never really seen eye 2 eye, but I do hate clans closing as there isn't enough action as it is.

Great job there isn't many mpc clans that can say they lasted over a year.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Wasn't expecting to hear this when I came on.. Always best to close high and mighty.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.