Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a clan, I guess.

Volt

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want a community based clan that is dominant when pking come check #clan-cp out

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

TLP or Havoc tbh, theyre both insane at p2p but idk how the communities are if thats what u look for.

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

You would learn the most in p2p from the masters themselves, TLP and Havoc.

But if you want to join a f2p based family, #clan-ef <3

3at.png

evolvek.png

Well Volt, Unlimited [uL] is a new low level clan opening very soon!

We would love to have you here with us:)

For right now we're going to be f2p based, but bit by bit, we're going to advance into p2p.

We have a friendly community that's looking foward for some fun and competition :D

Our IRC channel is: #Unlimited

Website is: http://www.UL-RS.co.nr

Hope you take your time to check us out Volt :)

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

#the_hatred

Pretty much everyone is 18+ which makes for a very mature community. Almost everyone also has held a rank in some clan at one time or another. Most people have known each other for years, which is also another great aspect of the clan. And we would love to add yet another old schooler to the community.

As far as RS goes, we are f2p-based and are still a relatively small clan, but have been growing steadily for a few months now. We don't involve ourselves in flame wars or any of the garbage that goes on here because we do not post weekend topics. Come check out our irc channel and chat sometime.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

Strongly considering Malice and TH.

Again, I'd join a minor clan, but none of you are giving actual reasons to join. Idgaf about your Saturday performance, I just care whether or not it'll actually be fun.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey Volt, I've seen you around and you always looked like you knew what you were doing. Anyway some of my friends just opened a clan #clan-I I recently joined were about 15 members atm so not too great but we do all sorts of events we have alot of fun with what we have. Were trying to get our pulls up a tad but were looking to have more fun and a big community rather then just getting straight into trying to be #1. we been doing alot of p2p loot trips and luring which you can learn p2p basics easy and we always are doing f2p minis trips etc. I coudl consider us perfectly 50% f2p 50% p2p only because we do the same amount of both. The 15 members we do have get on everyday and we have daily f2p trips where we can usually get 12+ members to the trip.

#clan-I other details can be found by pming H0W3 Jad Brett or Jail` Thanks for taking your time to read:)

Hopfully you find the right fit, if your looking for a bigger clan try #zenith

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Corrupt Pures bud.

Shame what happened to Resurgence, but clans are hard to make and obtain. At least you were successful in one aspect, fun ;).

In CP, that's all we care about, making your day of RuneScape that much better ;)

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Again, I'd join a minor clan, but none of you are giving actual reasons to join. Idgaf about your Saturday performance, I just care whether or not it'll actually be fun.

Malice writes hella funny weekend topics and has oldwildy. Th have the most chill and mature community

i dont need a signature

Malice writes hella funny weekend topics and has oldwildy. Th have the most chill and mature community

what he said

Our forums are troll free and everyone in our community is finished with high school or only have one year left. If I were to guess our avg age would be about 19ish so there is little to no drama.

Also our TS is probably the funniest TS ive ever been in

eventsarchvies.jpg

#Malice

- We're rising

- We're getting into P2P

- Active throughout all three major time zones

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice