Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Saturday

Solo

Also a few things

1.We are going to kill you several times tomorow and then book it when you call FOE

2.You are the next fatality now

3.Man up and declare on TLP if you have the balls.

Guys this guy is the most srs guy on the net right now, DONT get in his way or he WILL hurt your feelings.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also a few things

1.We are going to kill you several times tomorow and then book it when you call FOE

I have a question regarding #1:

How are you going to go about killing EOP when you're in single? It boggles my mind because I've noticed a majority of your trips take place in single. (noflame)

Also a few things

How are you going to go about killing EOP when you're in single? It boggles my mind because I've noticed a majority of your trips take place in single. (noflame)

I forgot your trips are so fun losing to HF! (flame)

Also a few things

1.) If we pulled similar opts if would be awsome to fight you guys in a nice clean 1v1, however I think we all know who would win cause TLP are P2P beasts lol.

2.) We are most definately NOT the next Fatality lol, made me chuckle though.

3.) Sorry if you think that crashing our fight and us obviously posting it from our point of view, means we have to declare on you. Sure we might have deserved it because we crash alot of fights, but ultimately I think it will just lead to more crashing.

I always kinda liked TLP, all our preps and run-ins are usually pretty fun and flame-free so I hope we can keep things that way to be honest. :thumbsup:

Pathetic. You seem to have an easy time declaring on clans half your size like outrage. Keep kissing there asses. Ridiculous.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Also a few things

1.) If we pulled similar opts if would be awsome to fight you guys in a nice clean 1v1, however I think we all know who would win cause TLP are P2P beasts lol.

2.) We are most definately NOT the next Fatality lol, made me chuckle though.

3.) Sorry if you think that crashing our fight and us obviously posting it from our point of view, means we have to declare on you. Sure we might have deserved it because we crash alot of fights, but ultimately I think it will just lead to more crashing.

I always kinda liked TLP, all our preps and run-ins are usually pretty fun and flame-free so I hope we can keep things that way to be honest. :thumbsup:

Pathetic. You seem to have an easy time declaring on clans half your size like outrage. Keep kissing there asses. Ridiculous.

I'll be seeing you today at 3:30 est.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Also a few things

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:thumbsup:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Also a few things

Action is action bro. Join Foe and I'll show you how fun venturing out of single is :)

Also a few things

No pure clans fight us, who are we supposed to fight?

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.