Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool story. got it on vid, rendering as we speak for our first fight

rofl 2nd fight u out-no-item us. got cleared like 100x + brought mains r[]fl. that fight was 36min long, so not gunna bother 2 edit. i'll upload on filefront if u like

FOE

TLP

MM

1st fight was crashed, you guys were winning, but we were returning hard....go take this up with the crashers MM....they cheated you out of a win you were close to getting.

2nd fight.....both sides had their share of wel-fare returning and you cant argue that... you can make points for both sides on who won, but i think TLP pulled the win out.... it was an epic fight none-the less

p2p overall

1.foe

2.tlp

3.mm

p2p today

1.tlp/foe

2.foe/tlp

3.mm/dp

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

meh tlp #1 single

Before my list, I would just like to mention how sad and dissapointed I am in the clan known as TLP. Today you proved how sad, pixel hungry and what a failed clan you are. You have ample amounts of retarded members who don't know what off means, and can't even listen to your own leaders. When two clans are saying off that dosen't mean you keep attacking. We logged in at mossies, we didn't attack you at login, we just walked away saying off. You are a pathetic clan at that and I've lost all respect in you guys after today. You don't even deserve to be ranked.

click for:

MM'S TRIPS

They still won *******. We got there and TLP was already cleared so we stood in single and killed the TLP that were trying to run away.

1.mm

2.foe

this kid is mad....your afraid to fight us so you crash....and its a shame too cause we had like around the same amount.

p2p overall

foe

tlp

mm

take it to irc pm if you wanna keep btching, stop spamming these great forums with your blasphemy.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

soz im new to the spy game in which you have mastered. i will just crash all your fights and succeed like you did us. If your gna crash dp dont die within seconds man

+1 Asher rofl, was terribly humiliating on Dv's part.

1. FOE

2. TLP

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

soz im new to the spy game in which you have mastered. i will just crash all your fights and succeed like you did us. If your gna crash dp dont die within seconds man

cool, we hardly get scouts on us but gl with that :)

1. Dv

2. C

3. Rest

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

forgot foe recently changed to a pure clan rofl gwas

evil don't be so stinking mad we ran your p2p returns out

I guess FOE is fighting Main clans if their fighting TLP. (New prays)

P2P Tonight

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. MM

mentionable (Not really)

EOP+CP - welcome to p2p.

I guess FOE is fighting Welfarers if their fighting TLP. (New prays, but Welfarers risks)

P2P Tonight

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. MM

mentionable (Not really)

EOP+CP - welcome to p2p.

tlp/foe

mm

dp

our first fight with foe, foe was definitely winning when MM came..winning, not over but they had the edge.

second fight, foe's returners were just as welfare as some of ours, was a good loooong fight, in the end foe left, we stayed by clan wars till jaja came or watever and made us hop.

hope to keep up the competition for #1 p2p, since i know thats what we all want

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

P2P -

1.Foe - untouchable in P2p right now.

Gap

2.Tlp - put up 3 good fight but couldn't pull out a win.

3.Mm - still believe you can retake #2 P2P but you numbers need to come up.

---Gap---

4.E - numbers and levels seperate you from the Top 3 in P2p.

5.C - same with E.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

P2p Sunday

1. FOE

-gap-

2. TLP even with numbers couldn't win over FOE, but it's p2p duh.. need more experience

3. MM can overtake TLP very easily with a little bit more interest in p2p

-gap-

4. C/DV/E - the only other clans that do p2p

5. ^

6. ^

Kinda surprised with all the egoistic TLP members stamping #1 on themselves without any wins today lol ... but w\e more competition is always nice, hope this wasn't just a one weekend thing and keeps ups next week.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

P2p Sunday

1. FOE

-gap-

2. TLP even with numbers couldn't win over FOE, but it's p2p duh.. need more experience

3. MM can overtake TLP very easily with a little bit more interest in p2p

-gap-

4. C/DV/E - the only other clans that do p2p

5. ^

6. ^

Kinda surprised with all the egoistic TLP members stamping #1 on themselves without any wins today lol ... but w\e more competition is always nice, hope this wasn't just a one weekend thing and keeps ups next week.

you out opted us in every fight, and we've been fighting for 3 weeks now, not just a one week thing. other than that hi!

overall p2p

1. foe

2. tlp

3.mm

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png