Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

are u kidding me? We cleared Ir twice. at Ca and shitted on ir+df+Cx+z+Dr ask Eop huge *** cluster we came out on top clearing all of them with only 25 people.

Foe

Mm

Eop

tlp

cp

Fi

Dp

Ch

Ir - Remember what you told me right? A win is a Win.

Df did not clear us actually. they got 5-7 of us on log in [i was one of them] we called log off. and remassed and crashed Z + df b\c Df wouldnt fight us. Then we fight ir and cleared them. Then we fight Ir again from that point of rushing us at Ca again and Guess who? Df+dr+z and then Cx a little [like 5 or 6] and we cleared them all. Sooooooooooooooooooooo, YEAH!

cx0lnhyo.png

"

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday F2P

1.) FOE

2.) MM

3.) EOP

4.) CP/TLP - Cp could have taken the below (pulled more aswell)

5.) TLP/CP - TLP was rocking FI again

6.) FI - Seems like a slump to me

7.) DP

lol..

just lol

foe

mm

eop

tlp/cp

fi

^^^

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Clans that got the hardest spanking from FOE

1. EOP

2. MM

switch those :/ mm got beasted constantly by foe, they started out with 80 people and shrunk to 60 1 hour into their trip lol

Tomorrows preds

1. Foe

2. Tlp

3. MM

4. Fi

5. Dp

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

You were actually cleared multiple times, 5 saturdays without a win, must be getting pretty boring :dotfire:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. EOP

4. TLP/CP

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Foe

Mm

Eop

Cp - beat tlp even opt, with 45-50 ending

Tlp - put up fights

Fi

Dp

S K Y R I M Clanchat

Ch

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

one or two weekends doesn't prove much well see how it keeps on going i'm gunna post an honest list ;P

F2P Overall

1. MM - Barely holding on better do something

2. FOE - Has MM by the balls

3. EOP - Been ******* **** up and is a good F2P clan overall, just a bit cocky, and doesn't show much respect.

4. FI - Slumping a bit but 50 people is nowhere close to a slump. (Meh if you saw us in late 09 you'd know)

5. TLP/CP - TLP has improved a lot i gotta admit, they may take # 4, a few more weekends will prove it. As for CP, this is the only weekend i really heard from them

6. DP - Was getting beat the hills by us today. Not sure about the pulls, but have been losing (So I've heard)

P2P Overall

1. FOE - Easily, Mm don't even try to argue..

2. MM/TLP - I'm starting to put my bets on TLP, they've been ******* **** up lately in both servers, even beating FOE matched opts. Let's see how TLP performs this weekend.

3. Winner of MM/TLP

4. FI - Has this spot right here

5. DP - Last time i checked they were pretty decent in P2P too, can probably beat the below.

6. IR/Crimson Project - CPR is an awesome P2P clan, they just don't have enough opts to compete with the above. IR pulled quite a bit to last week's P2P trip but got beat by FI

7. Winner of IR/CPR

8. EOP - I'll be honest, but you guys are pretty bad at P2P. Not saying you're the worst because maybe 40 people or so keep you here. However, you lost to every one above, lost to CPR up by 6, haven't had a win in P2P for quite a while.

Overall Overall

1. FOE/MM - Really my preference goes to FOE atm in July performance, but let's see who takes # 1 F2P, they'll probably full out.

2. Winner of FOE/MM

3. FI - 4 + 4 = 8

4. TLP - 2.5+5.5 = 8 - it's about dead even, but it's only been 1-2 weeks, we'll see how it plays out. From what I see, i think you'll take this spot then it'll be switched around again.

5. DP - 5 + 6 = 11 -

6. EOP - 3 + 8 = 11 - Only reason you're here is because you're incredibly weak in P2P, if you stepped it up, your rank will go high, I won't lie. It's not that far off, I think you guys might be able to do it.

7. IR - Only clan that is decent in both servers that's here i guess other than chaotic..?

8. CPR - Only P2P based

9. CP - Only F2P based

Both of them are good in their server.

9kqihk.png

one or two weekends doesn't prove much well see how it keeps on going i'm gunna post an honest list ;P

F2P Overall

3. EOP - Been ******* **** up and is a good F2P clan overall, just a bit cocky, and doesn't show much respect.

4. FI - Slumping a bit but 50 people is nowhere close to a slump. (Meh if you saw us in late 09 you'd know)

5. TLP/CP - TLP has improved a lot i gotta admit, they may take # 4, a few more weekends will prove it. As for CP, this is the only weekend i really heard from them

6. DP - Was getting beat the hills by us today. Not sure about the pulls, but have been losing (So I've heard)

P2P Overall

2. MM/TLP - I'm starting to put my bets on TLP, they've been ******* **** up lately in both servers, even beating FOE matched opts. Let's see how TLP performs this weekend.

3. Winner of MM/TLP

5. DP - Last time i checked they were pretty decent in P2P too, can probably beat the below.

6. IR/Crimson Project - CPR is an awesome P2P clan, they just don't have enough opts to compete with the above. IR pulled quite a bit to last week's P2P trip but got beat by FI

7. Winner of IR/CPR

8. EOP - I'll be honest, but you guys are pretty bad at P2P. Not saying you're the worst because maybe 40 people or so keep you here. However, you lost to every one above, lost to CPR up by 6, haven't had a win in P2P for quite a while.

Overall Overall

1. FOE/MM - Really my preference goes to FOE atm in July performance, but let's see who takes # 1 F2P, they'll probably full out.

2. Winner of FOE/MM

3. FI - 4 + 4 = 8

4. TLP - 2.5+5.5 = 8 - it's about dead even, but it's only been 1-2 weeks, we'll see how it plays out. From what I see, i think you'll take this spot then it'll be switched around again.

5. DP - 5 + 6 = 11 -

6. EOP - 3 + 8 = 11 - Only reason you're here is because you're incredibly weak in P2P, if you stepped it up, your rank will go high, I won't lie. It's not that far off, I think you guys might be able to do it.

7. IR - Only clan that is decent in both servers that's here i guess other than chaotic..?

8. CPR - Only P2P based

9. CP - Only F2P based

For some reason I agree with your list. We try in P2P :(

Tomorrow

1. Foe - Yeah no doubt

GAP

2. MM - Will beat TLP

3. TLP - Will put up good fights as usual

GAP

4. Fi - Might beat the below depending on pull

5. EOP - Will beat the below, hopefully enough to compete with Fi

6. DP/IR - GL.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

F2P Overall

P2P Overall

3. Winner of MM/TLP

7. Winner of IR/CPR

Overall Overall

2. Winner of FOE/MM

3. FI - 4 + 4 = 8

5. DP - 5 + 6 = 11 -

8. CPR - Only P2P based

9. CP - Only F2P based

Woah there buddy, are you saying you were winning today? If I recall, we started with 47 and yourself around 51. Ending opts in clanwars were us 30 you ~20. Pirates had to cause a shipwreck but that's cool.

F2P Overall:

1. FOE - taken it, in my opinion at least. Opts are just too strong for any other clan to take down.

2. MM - holds this spot

-gap-

3. EOP - Dreaded #3 spot. It really sucks being on an island of your own so you find reasons to crash clans below you. Don't blame you.

-gap-

4. FI - I'd say you are holding on to this like a loose tooth.

5. CP/DP/TLP - Many back and forth weekends, preps, etc. Couple more weeks then I believe one of these clans will hold the #4 spot, and a couple will fall down. CP may win one week, TLP the other, DP the other. It's hard to grab wins though when EOP is ruining every fight. Grats on the pull today CP, definitly #4 today.

6. ^

7. ^

8. CH/IR - not sure, I think IR are stronger though.

9. ^

10. Zenith - Heard you pulled 30-35 today? Opts might be off but well done.

P2P Overall:

1. FOE - always been dominate

2. TLP/MM - TLP are stronger matched opts, but in pvp MM are better at returning so it often comes down to who has more I think.

3. ^

4. FI - strong returners, I don't know anything much lately but they hold their spot.

5. DP - Just need a little push.

6. IR - Good klen.

7. EOP - only been in p2p for a week or two.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

the goal is to get in the top 6

this weekend.

1. FOE

2. EOP -Idk on your topic it said you beat them..

3. MM ^-Idk im fairly surprised to be honest

4. CP

5. TLP

6. DP/FI

8. CH

9. IR

10. CALAMITY!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Fairest list today?

1. FOE

2. MM

Those two were the only fights that weren't crashed lmao..

3. EOP - Got beat by FOE, crashed every one else... LOL

4. CP/TLP - Both fought once, and was crashed?

5. FI - was beating DP until EOP crashed

6. DP

7. IR

8. DF

9. CH

stop thinking your clan is winning every fight before it gets crashed, we had more ending then you anyway.

1. FOE

2. MM

3. EOP - Gf doing nothing all day then losing

4. CP - Great job CP, I saw your pull and I shat myself :D.

5. DP/TLP/FI - No fair fights except for DP vs FI, TLP had around the same pull so it would be pretty even.

6. IR

7. DF

8. CH

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

stop thinking your clan is winning every fight before it gets crashed, we had more ending then you anyway.

1. FOE

2. MM

3. EOP - Gf doing nothing all day then losing

4. CP - Great job CP, I saw your pull and I shat myself :D.

5. DP/TLP/FI - No fair fights except for DP vs FI, TLP had around the same pull so it would be pretty even.

6. IR

7. DF

8. CH

our trip was fun actually, beat cp, and mm only lost to foe. Got teamed up by 2 clans several times and cleared most of them. oh and also cleared dp in single =D

Today

1.Foe expect good opts maybe 90+?

2.Tlp think they'll have 80+

3.fi?

4.dp/ir

5.EOP

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Got teamed up by 2 clans several times and clear most of them.

That's only cause your leaders insist on crashing fights.

1. FOE

2. MM

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png