Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

I'll mimick Speshls and make a fancy list.

1. MM - Dominant.

2. FOE - Only missing numbers right now, has solid organization

3. TLP - Under-rated clan, doesn't get to show what they can do due to unfortunate circumstances

4. IR - Dominant P2p clan, with the ability to be a force in f2p when the opportunity is given

5. E - Solid f2p clan, p2p ability is weak however

6. DV - Good p2p clan, f2p ability and overall clan intelligence is the only thing I question

7. DP - Lots of numbers, dreadful organization. Respect for doing f2p and p2p though, unlike the clans below

8. CP - Low levels, decent organization, 1-dimensional clan. Barely ahead of Malice in this one.

9. M - Lots of potential out of this clan, just needs to start putting it to use.

10. C - P2p only clan, not bad at it.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I spent some time making a fancy list instead of my spam ones. I'm sorry if you think I ranked your clan unfairly but I go off of what I see in PKRI's.

Overall list.

[^] - Raising.

[v] - Slumping.

[-] - Stable.

[^] - - MM - We've been raising the bar week after week and have went undefeated for an entire month in P2P & F2P which says a lot.

-- Small Gap --

[-] - FOE - Well experienced in P2P & F2P and have the opts to stop the clans below from passing. Can't keep up with MM atm though.

-- Large gap --

[-] - E - Epidemic has really passed TLP in the overall list. They are improving slowly in F2P & adventuring into P2P.

[v] - TLP - TLP hasn't made any progress and I expected more. They have given up on F2P and aren't progressing in P2P.

[^] - DP - Hearing good things from DP in both servers and even beat E in F2P? However organization is questionable.

[-] - IR - They have a good P2P base and try to F2P but never get much room to show what they're made of due to the crashing.

[-] - C - Carnage do great in P2P but I'm not to sure about F2P. I think they people should start to watch for them.

[^] - FI - In a major slump but have great organization in F2P & P2P. The only thing holding them down is opts.

[-] - CP - Strictly F2P but they do well in F2P that has the opts to give some good fights. However they don't do P2P.

[^] - M - Good organization in F2P and have a great community. See them in P2P every once and a while but opts are lacking.

[v] - DV - Slumping for reasons I don't know of. They are good in P2P and their leaders know the basics to F2P. Opts hold them down.

[v] - EoP - Hardly holding together lately. Used to be great in F2P but never really excelled in P2P.

Nice list =P

I Agree

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

To all IR members:

Can you ******* post a pic/vid of you pushing us to CA? LOL. We were fighting C when we went to CA to regroup. Idk what your on =/

http://www.filefront.com/14977517/IrvsEDpDv.wmv

Yw

kanyecopy.jpg

I'll mimick Speshls and make a fancy list.

1. MM - Dominant.

2. FOE - Only missing numbers right now, has solid organization

3. TLP - Under-rated clan, doesn't get to show what they can do due to unfortunate circumstances

4. IR - Dominant P2p clan, with the ability to be a force in f2p when the opportunity is given

5. E - Solid f2p clan, p2p ability is weak however

6. DV - Good p2p clan, f2p ability and overall clan intelligence is the only thing I question

7. DP - Lots of numbers, dreadful organization. Respect for doing f2p and p2p though, unlike the clans below

8. CP - Low levels, decent organization, 1-dimensional clan. Barely ahead of Malice in this one.

9. M - Lots of potential out of this clan, just needs to start putting it to use.

10. C - P2p only clan, not bad at it.

Agreed.

kanyecopy.jpg

Agreed.

Desperate for attention?

F2P PVP

1. MM - By far

2. FOE - Consistency puts you over E for now.

3. E - A level ahead of the clans below you at least. Close to FOE if they can make their high pulls consistent.

4. DP - Improving vastly. Easily claimed this spot

5. CP - Good at f2p.

6. M - Not consistent pulls, but a decent clan nonetheless.

7. FI - Pulling out of your slump.

8. IR - You PK with other clans, and still had many losses. Therefore you deserve this spot in actual top clan list rankings.

9. TLP - Lack of Effort puts you here. Low pulls, nothing much.

10. DV - Bit of a slump compared to what you used to be.

11. C - Based on your ML n stuff.

12. MG - Why not

13. VO - I guess. Running out of clans tbh.

14. EOP - Living off IR atm, don't think you pull that much of IR's pull.

15. Ascendency - More of a community pure clan than an actual pure warring clan. Not much activity/independence so down here you go.

16. Exile - New clan, decent levels decent pulls for your ML I think.

17. VD - Ran out of clans, now to the lower tier of clans currently. Lack of opts, much better organization than below.

18. CS - Numbers, below mediocre organization in PVP.

19. UB - Inactivity so it seems, better organization than CS, but still around mediocre at best.

20. FE - All I know is you pked with CS so far. Nothing in pvp. New though.

21. AG - Mostly IR, use IR accs in trips and wars, probably will lose interest, seems like you have after a week or two.

22. OB - Idk anymore

23. I - Idk you seem to be living off CS atm.

24. AO - Only seen you mini.

NICE FULL LIST. Probably left out someone. Didn't include country clans if there's any.

You didn't put the whole vid, right as a bunch of IR members are runnin bh, you skip ahead. Show the unedited version.

Lol, that's my vid and I went to go grab more food. I stopped it in between that time. No IR members ran to BH within those 10 seconds. Nice try though.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

Lol, that's my vid and I went to go grab more food. I stopped it in between that time. No IR members ran to BH within those 10 seconds. Nice try though.

Thats not in Bh? As I explained earlier, Dp was down 35 ppl and Ir was able to bank.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg