Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

F2p

1.mm

2.Foe

3.e

4.Cp

5.M

6.IR

7.Tlp

8.FI

9.eop

10. Tgg

11.Dp

12.dv

13.Vo

p2p

1.mm

2.Foe

3.Tlp

4.IR

5.C

6.Dv

7.Fi

8.E

9.cp

10.cy

11.Eop

12.Vo

13.tgg

Overall

1.MM

2.Foe

3.E/TLp/IR

4.^

5.^

6.Fi

7.Cp

8.M

9.C

10.mg

11.eop

12.Tgg

13.Dp- Slumping hard.

THE CALAMITY EFFECT HAS STARTED TO MAKE DP SLUMP

Ah, so IR has chosen the next clan to flame: DP.

Yes, The Cy Effect has started, no wonder we pulled 71 by ourselves, compared to IR's 95 ml, EOP's 72 ml which combined to form the unheard of 55 PERSON ALLIANCE OF PWNAGE! And the fact that Dp is #11 in f2p ONLY on IR's list when everyone else puts us at around #4 or #5 makes you kids sounds like idiots.

And you can't rank eop higher then any, or yourself for that matter, as you both have teamed these last two weekends and don't look to be stopping.

F2p:

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. E

4. Dp

5. Tlp/Cp

6. ^

7. M

8. Dv

9. Ir + Eop

10. Fi

11. C

P2p:

1. Mm/Foe

2. ^

3. Tlp

4. Dv

5. Dp/C

6. ^

7. Ir + Eop/E

8. ^

9. Fi

10. Cp

Numbers Overall (Just adding the two other categories up):

1. Mm (1+1)

2. Foe (1+2)

3. Tlp (5+3)

4. Dp (4+5)

5. E (3+7)

6. Dv (8+4)

7. Cp (5+10)

8. Ir + Eop (9+7)/ C (11+5)

9. ^

10. Fi (10+9)

11. M (Just f2p)

MY Personal Overall:

1. Mm/Foe - Both, IMO, are great clans, with Mm having the slight edge.

2. ^

3. E - 90 in f2p on a weekend, just crazy. And doing decent in p2p aswell!

4. Dp/Tlp - Beat you guys twice this saturday, and Tlp wasn't pulling the best. Still outplays DP in p2p though.

5. ^

6. Dv/Ir + Eop - Both seem to be slumping, Dv a little bit worse then Ir atm, but will hopefully come out of it! Eop coming w/ Ir has helped them at least give some clans a bit of a fight, but their crashing needs some work as it doesn't work for them. "Stop running away" ect...

7. ^

8. Fi/Cp - Fi is coming back from a slump, Cp is pulling a little bit less then the weekends before.

9. ^

10. M - Just f2p, but still going decently there. Sorry about the crashes this saturday

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, The Cy Effect has started, no wonder we pulled 71 by ourselves, compared to IR's 95 ml, EOP's 72 ml which combined to form the unheard of 55 PERSON ALLIANCE OF PWNAGE! And the fact that Dp is #11 in f2p ONLY on IR's list makes you kids sounds like idiots.

And you can't rank eop higher then any, or yourself for that matter, as you both have teamed these last two weekends and don't look to be stopping.

F2p:

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. E

4. Dp

5. Tlp/Cp

6. ^

7. M

8. Dv

9. Ir + Eop

10. Fi

11. C

P2p:

1. Mm/Foe

2. ^

3. Tlp

4. Dv

5. Dp/C

6. ^

7. Ir + Eop/E

8. ^

9. Fi

10. Cp

1. Mm (1+1)

2. Foe (1+2)

3. Tlp (5+3)

4. Dp (4+5)

5. E (3+7)

6. Dv (8+4)

7. Cp (5+10)

9. ^

10. Fi (10+9)

11. M (Just f2p)

MY Personal Overall:

2. ^

4. Dp/Tlp - Beat you guys twice this saturday, and Tlp wasn't pulling the best. Still outplays DP in p2p though.

5. ^

6. Dv/Ir + Eop - Both seem to be slumping, Dv a little bit worse then Ir atm, but will hopefully come out of it! Eop coming w/ Ir has helped them at least give some clans a bit of a fight, but their crashing needs some work as it doesn't work for them. "Stop running away" ect...

7. ^

8. Fi/Cp - Fi is coming back from a slump, Cp is pulling a little bit less then the weekends before.

9. ^

10. M - Just f2p, but still going decently there. Sorry about the crashes this saturday

yea good list, except in p2p, i would put E infront of ir + eop + whoever else , they would beat them probably.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Yes, The Cy Effect has started, no wonder we pulled 71 by ourselves, compared to IR's 95 ml, EOP's 72 ml which combined to form the unheard of 55 PERSON ALLIANCE OF PWNAGE! And the fact that Dp is #11 in f2p ONLY on IR's list when everyone else puts us at around #4 or #5 makes you kids sounds like idiots.

F2p:

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. E

4. Dp

5. Tlp/Cp

6. ^

7. M

8. Dv

9. Ir + Eop

10. Fi

11. C

P2p:

1. Mm/Foe

2. ^

3. Tlp

4. Dv

5. Dp/C

6. ^

7. Ir + Eop/E

8. ^

9. Fi

10. Cp

1. Mm (1+1)

2. Foe (1+2)

3. Tlp (5+3)

4. Dp (4+5)

5. E (3+7)

6. Dv (8+4)

7. Cp (5+10)

9. ^

10. Fi (10+9)

11. M (Just f2p)

MY Personal Overall:

2. ^

5. ^

7. ^

9. ^

Oh dear, you are trolled!

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

yea good list, except in p2p, i would put E infront of ir + eop + whoever else , they would beat them probably.

I'd just say that he is posting the most recent things, as in today/last sunday. He might as well put it as "today/lastweek". Didn't take into measure the last few weeks to judge clans. Who know's maybe your clan is just on a "high", and trust me, it will die down to your normal level.

F2p

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. E

4. Cp

5. M

6. Dp/Ir

7. ^

8. Dv

9. Tlp

10. Fi

P2p

1. Mm/Foe

2. ^

3. TLP

4. Dv

5. C

6. Ir

7. Dp/E

8. ^

9. Fi

10. Cp - Still goes out for a f2p clan

Honourable mention: Malice

1. Mm - 1/1 = 2

2. Foe - 2/1 = 3

3. E - 3/7 = 10

4. Dv/Ir/Tlp - [4/8 = 12] [6/6 = 12] [9/3 = 12]

5. ^

6. ^^

7. Dp - 6/7 = 13

8. Cp - 4/10 = 14

9. Fi - 9/10 = 19

10. C/M

Had fun this saturday.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Times IR encountered DP today.

1. IR was walking to clan wars and saw Malice, rushed in, killed off Malice, realized they were fighting DP. Only about two DP members were killed, you guys went into clan wars within seconds, didn't even fight. You went in cwars, and logged. Props to Malice, on the other hand, who regrouped, came back out, and fought us.

2. IR was fighting CP at obelisk south of graveyard, cleared CP, took over obelisk. Then DP rushed in, crashing us back. We stood our ground and fought you for a good 10-15minutes, got crashed.

3. DP crashed CP v M so we decided to wreck you again, ran into you, pushed you back from altar to the area south of clan wars on the same horizontal plane. IR got spread, ran to regroup in trees, E crashed.

Thus far, 2-0 IR. (or you can say 2-1, whatever you want, idc).

4. IR went Sparta on your **** in a 40v55, we started pushing you back off our hill in a planned run-in till Epidemic came to save you within 20 seconds (hmmmmm... wonder how the found us so fast. Maybe the other clan told them?), you disappear as Epidemic charges only at IR, IR ran to cwars and had a 1v1 war with Epidemic, and DP rushed back onto the hill and stood there watching because all they wanted was to be able to claim a win.

3-1 IR v DP today, have a nice sleep, see you tomorrow kiddo.

Ok, what ever excuses you can to make yourself feel good. If anyone even wants to actually see what really happened go view our topic, we even have pictures for those who dont beleive EVERYONE ELSE other then IR. Oh btw where is your topic IR? Dont have one because you beat us 3 times?

As for your attempts at trying to flame us by putting us low and saying "The Calamity effect has begun" it just makes you look even more idiotic to the everyone else. Also Apparently even with "the staggering forces of IR and EOP can only pull 55", makes me think that the "Eop and IR" effect has affected you a great deal more then the "Calamity" affect "Is effecting us". Thank you, See you Tomorrow, then next week, the week after that, and after that.

090722005504.png

Ok, what ever excuses you can to make yourself feel good. If anyone even wants to actually see what really happened go view our topic, we even have pictures for those who dont beleive EVERYONE ELSE other then IR. Oh btw where is your topic IR? Dont have one because you beat us 3 times?

As for your attempts at trying to flame us by putting us low and saying "The Calamity effect has begun" it just makes you look even more idiotic to the everyone else. Also Apparently even with "the staggering forces of IR and EOP can only pull 55", makes me think that the "Eop and IR" effect has affected you a great deal more then the "Calamity" affect "Is effecting us". Thank you, See you Tomorrow, then next week, the week after that, and after that.

Calm down random :rofl:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

As for your attempts at trying to flame us by putting us low and saying "The Calamity effect has begun" it just makes you look even more idiotic to the everyone else.

@lolnicebones - looks like this "calamity effect" ******** is working on making you mad, don't worry to much about it.. and if you are certain you guys did not lose to IR then there is no need for all of this rubbish.

OT:

1.MM. (again)

2.E/FOE. (would of been good to get a fight)

3.^

4.Dp. (nice pull with no signups and looks like you beat IR+Eop a few times, and the clans below.)

5.Cp/malice? (Didn't hear to much about either clan today, besides Cp having a fairly decent pull?)

6^

7.TAODC. (Teaming clans i cant really give a high rank to no matter how good they performed since it's more then one clan.)

8. Fi. (Good to see you guys coming back out with not to bad options.)

~ I do not dislike any clans above(Since it's a computer game.) so this is completely unbiased. =)

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

F2p saturday -

#1) MM - peaked 90 owned it up =]

#2) E/Foe - i think E would have edged it though

#3)^

#4) IR+Eop/Dp - IR had a bigger pull at first and if they had fought you at full strength they prlly would have won tbh.

#5)^

#6) Cp - not too sure really, but ill put you here none the less.

#7) M/Fi? - i saw Fi with around 46 ish and i saw malice at sc with around 46~ too so yh.

#8) TLP - don't think you pulled that good, just a bad day i guess.

#9) DV - whats happening? you had like 28.

titanj.png

Times IR encountered DP today.

1. IR was walking to clan wars and saw Malice, rushed in, killed off Malice, realized they were fighting DP. Only about two DP members were killed, you guys went into clan wars within seconds, didn't even fight. You went in cwars, and logged. Props to Malice, on the other hand, who regrouped, came back out, and fought us.

2. IR was fighting CP at obelisk south of graveyard, cleared CP, took over obelisk. Then DP rushed in, crashing us back. We stood our ground and fought you for a good 10-15minutes, got crashed.

3. DP crashed CP v M so we decided to wreck you again, ran into you, pushed you back from altar to the area south of clan wars on the same horizontal plane. IR got spread, ran to regroup in trees, E crashed.

Thus far, 2-0 IR. (or you can say 2-1, whatever you want, idc).

4. IR went Sparta on your **** in a 40v55, we started pushing you back off our hill in a planned run-in till Epidemic came to save you within 20 seconds (hmmmmm... wonder how the found us so fast. Maybe the other clan told them?), you disappear as Epidemic charges only at IR, IR ran to cwars and had a 1v1 war with Epidemic, and DP rushed back onto the hill and stood there watching because all they wanted was to be able to claim a win.

3-1 IR v DP today, have a nice sleep, see you tomorrow kiddo.

THE CALAMITY EFFECT HAS BEGUN

Times DP Encountered IR today:

1. You crashed our fight with Malice. No respect, so we went out looking to crash your fights

2. We crashed your fight with CP or someone, sorry to the clan we hit, trying to hit IR. It wasn't even close to 10-15minutes as took 45 seconds to take the obelisk and at the most 2 minutes to clear you into BH.

Watch from 3:08 to 4:00. Shot at double speed so the fight was around 2 minutes long.

3. Saw that M was out, hit them right after CP did, went south to east of Chaos Altar, where you guys decided to hit us. That was the only close fight, but after seeing close to 7 Ir die at once in a different vid, it was basically over for you. Then Fi you and E crashed us.

4. Your "Spartan" Runin. I'm just wondering but, you guys seemed to know that E was coming, and they crashed OUR side. Not yours. If we had been in cahoots w/ E, they would've hit you from the south, not from Cwars.

So in total DP 2-0 IR (Two inconclusive fights as you crashed the first one which was almost over as M only had 20 people left, and the third one, as it was a clusterfuck.)

Anyways,

P2P Preds:

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. Tlp

4. C

5. Dp

6. Dv

7. Ir + Eop/E

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

F2p:

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. E

4. Dp

5. Tlp/Cp

6. ^

7. M

8. Dv

9. Ir + Eop

10. Fi

11. C

P2p:

1. Mm/Foe

2. ^

3. Tlp

4. Dv

5. Dp/C

6. ^

7. Ir + Eop/E

8. ^

9. Fi

10. Cp

1. Mm (1+1)

2. Foe (1+2)

3. Tlp (5+3)

4. Dp (4+5)

5. E (3+7)

6. Dv (8+4)

7. Cp (5+10)

9. ^

10. Fi (10+9)

11. M (Just f2p)

MY Personal Overall:

2. ^

5. ^

7. ^

9. ^

Gl today!@#@#%$$%^$#%&^&*(^(78689789731534

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Obviously you can tell I dislike IR but this is an honest comment.

Why is IR always ranked so high? Should rank IR+EOP+A... Give credit to the other clans if you're gonna team with them? That just seems fair to me...

Overal

1) MM

2) FOE

3) TLP/E

5) DP

6) DV/CP

8) TAODC

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Obviously you can tell I dislike IR but this is an honest comment.

Why is IR always ranked so high? Should rank IR+EOP+A... Give credit to the other clans if you're gonna team with them? That just seems fair to me...

Overal

1) MM

2) FOE

3) TLP/E

5) DP

6) DV/CP

8) TAODC

Who cares, No EOP really even look at the Ranking thingy anymore, so doesnt really matter =p.

Taodc is kind of a dumb thing to call it though.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Who cares, No EOP really even look at the Ranking thingy anymore, so doesnt really matter =p.

IR is a pretty dumb this to call it. =/

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

What does it have to do with anything? Fact is EOP was with them. I could care less if you guys don't post here?

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Times DP Encountered IR today:

1. You crashed our fight with Malice. No respect, so we went out looking to crash your fights

No respect.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

What does it have to do with anything? Fact is EOP was with them. I could care less if you guys don't post here?

It has everything to do with everything you just said.

Ir does fine solo, Our ventrilo has been offline for 3 weeks, so we go with IR.

We've been doing fine otherwise though, In my eyes atleast.

Who cares whos ranked what Imo. It gets old lol.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com