Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

MM attacked E before their fight with DV started. MM cleared E, DV rushed in, MM cleared DV then TLP hopped worlds to crash but got there after MM left, I guess killing 3-4 stragglers counts as clearing MM. TLP #1 p2p guys

f2p

1.mm

2.e

3.foe

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys can ***** and moan about today's action all you want... just have a list accompanying it! If you don't, I'm removing it, m'kay?

you don't have a list accompanying your post it should be removed

1. mm

2. e

3. foe

4. tlp

5. cp/dp/fi

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

MM crashed Dv vs E?

Xzibit_AG036.jpg

I wasn't on rs today so I don't really see how I can make a list of today's action.

we crashed E cause they tried to 2v1 us on saturday and we raped them

1. ir

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

For everyone saying tlp crashed mm vs foe. We didn't attack any foe or mm,we got the word from our scouts that mm was at dwarfs. We loged in to hit then but as we spreaded and poted scouts told us foe had already hit mm so we called the charge off and stood in single. Mm just needs excuses because they couldn't face the fact that foe owned them.

1. Tlp/foe good fights both times mains ruined it at the end. No clear winner

3. Mm

gap

idk

Mains were a problem for FOE and TLP. Had two amazing fights!!! Thank you for those. MM sad to see you were not around alot, we kept trying to get you and u kept logging and hopping before we could get set up. Heard about DV and E fight, sorry for the crash from clans.

P2P Today ::

TLP/FOE

FOE/TLP

MM

DV/E

E/DV

Didn't hear about below, only that we had a scout locate but didn't act upon it.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

MM attacked E before their fight with DV started. MM cleared E, DV rushed in, MM cleared DV then TLP hopped worlds to crash but got there after MM left, I guess killing 3-4 stragglers counts as clearing MM. TLP #1 p2p guys

no, we had a planned run in, E rushed dv, you sandwiched E and dv didnt see, then ended up fighting mm so we called every1 west and hopped, then i heard tlp came for you and kiled you, if not you must have **** yourselves

P2P Today

1. Foe/Tlp

2. ^

3. MM?

4. E

5. Dp/IR

6. ^

7. C/Dv

8. ^

9. Cp

10. Eop

Dv if your gonna try and kill returners atleast dont get owned when we get tired of it

dv didnt see ir today nor did we kill any returners, dp didnt even go out also...retards are retards

Dv pulled 50 once again this sunday, 2 weeks in a row now

Today

1. Foe

2. Tlp

3. MM

4. E - woulda been fun to fight you when we had 50 ppl but we still gave you a good fight with 39

5. Dv

6. C - heard you had good opts, didnt hear anything else

7. Ir - had about 30 ish, had planned run in with cp like 2x? were remassing most of the trip

8. Cp

9. Fi? - didnt hear anything update me plz

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

no, we had a planned run in, E rushed dv, you sandwiched E and dv didnt see, then ended up fighting mm so we called every1 west and hopped, then i heard tlp came for you and kiled you, if not you must have **** yourselves

dv didnt see ir today nor did we kill any returners, dp didnt even go out also...retards are retards

Today

1. Foe

2. Tlp

3. MM

4. E - woulda been fun to fight you when we had 50 ppl but we still gave you a good fight with 39

5. Dv

7. Ir - had about 30 ish, had planned run in with cp like 2x? were remassing most of the trip

8. Cp

ir #1 f2p/p2p so stfu

1. ir

2. rest

F2P Top 10 (fullouts, weekends, clan wars, etc...)

1. E/MM

2. MM/E

3. FOE

4. EOP

5. CP

6. DP

7. FI

8. TGG

9. IR

10. DV

P2P Top 10

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. MM

4. E

5. DP

6. DV

7. CP

8. EOP -could be ranked higher if they did more outside clanwars

9. IR

10. FI

The 5 overall strongest pure clans in RS (consistency in both member and non-member worlds, on a weekly basis)

1. FOE

2. MM

3. E

4. TLP

5. EOP

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Today

1. Foe

2. Tlp

3. MM

5. Dv

8. Cp

Nah, I saw on my TLP spy they were logging out to hop to crash us so I told everyone and we went into single and logged before they could kill us. Nice try though.

1.mm

2.foe

3.fi

4.th

Kyle, you are insane, Our leader got a PM saying MM crashed come help...so we hopped to take care of you all.

I loved the lets run and hide all day...

NICE LIST!!!

1.mm

2.foe

3.e

4.tlp

5.fi

6.rot

7.hf

8.di

f2p

#1 mm

#2 E

#3 FOE

#4 EOP

#5 DP

p2p

#1 tlp/foe

#2 ^

#3 MM

#4 E/DP

Over all in January.

Note: Dp didn't go out today as all leadership had exams tomrow and decided to cancle the first pk trip since our opening. We will be looking for p2p preps and possibly some f2p ones also this week.

Also nice to see DV pulling 50, someone else for E/DP to fight on Sundays.

mmflash123.gif

I agree with most of your list, but how is IR and TGG ranked above Dv? We cleared IR in a planned run-in saturday, and also IR+TGG lost to us at obelisk in a 40+ minute fight. We finally left because of all the 0-1 itemers, and also TGG doesn't go out with more then about 20 people? And are usually teaming with someone.

maybe tgg should go out alone so we have some 1 to fight in f2p :(

f2p

1.mm

2.E

3.foe

4.eop

5.tlp/dp/ ???

p2p

1.foe

2.tlp

3.mm

4.e

5.C

f1c7538db4ab8fce1f8c897y.gif

how is tlp and cp tied when cp pulls consistent 70s and fi has beaten tlp for the past 3 saturdays?

overall f2p

mm

e

eop

foe

cp

dp

fi

tlp

because you haven't beat us the past 3 saturdays. v3rd3 and his gang ruined the fights we had this saturday-combine that with the d/c and i don't really view that as winning.

i ranked us above you because i personally believe we are better then FI in f2p, but thats my opinion and i cant make you change yours ofc so why argue?

overall f2p

mm

e

eop

foe

cp

tlp

dp/fi

rest

fixed it for u

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif