Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

F2P -

1.Mm - heard you lost to Eop but they would need to beat you like 3 more time to take #1 F2P.

2.Eop - doing well just keep it up.

3.Foe - pretty quiet, but heard you are still pull 75+ which is just not enough to compete with 100+.

4.Dp - starting to pick up some numbers but not enough to overtake Foe.

5.Cp - slowly dropping but can pick it back up.

6.Fi - Never thought Fi would have problems with numbers on trip but it needs to be fixed.

7.TLp - haven't heard much from you but you have this spot still.

8.Cy - still to put it up just pull 50ish and you could over take TLp, get recruiting.

9.Ir - have yet to recover from their slump.

10.Dv - ^ same as Ir.

P2P -

1.Foe - I don't see anyone taking this spot from you and if someone does, it never last long.

2.Tlp - have had a huge active boost and have the number to fight Foe but haven't been able to beat them.

3.Mm - starting to fall in P2P, but will most likely pick it up.

4.Dp - Their win over Mm was a big upset if they can keep it up they might even be able to be in the Top 3 in P2P.

5.C - back to where they were, I don't really see them moving up.

6.Fi - Same as F2P you need numbers.

7.Cy - heard you doing good in P2P, keep it up.

8.Dv - numbers just aren't there.

9.Ir - ^ same as Dv.

10.Eop - only put you here because you have yet to beat a clan in P2P by yourself.

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to agree with Evil, the success of a clan goes far beyond f2p pkris. In fact, if all my clan did was win f2p pkris week after week, I'd get bored and hop to Fi.

Most successful clans:

1) Ascendency - A was possibly the only clan that had a community. Most clans say that they have a good community but it's only really a bunch of people that got along. A real community is far beyond that. A also rose to become potentially the #1 f2p warring clan and the definition of quality>quantity. They were possibly the most organized clan since they rarely lost a miniwar. Their 50v70 war vs DP was possibly the biggest display of f2p organization any pure clan has ever encountered. Although they were exactly TLP in terms of p2p warring, but they did dominate the mid level scene with a PCT champions title and competing with DP for #1 p2p mid week after week.

2) Malice - From what I hear, M had a real community as well. They were an extremely respectful clan wherever they went. It's very rare to find a clan that isn't so concerned with winning all the time but Malice is an exception.

3) Fatality - Fi was top 3 for idk how long, and I have no idea how they never chose to be a part of all the drama a flame that erupts between top clans. Whenever they do post on aftermath topics and top clan lists, they are actually just trolling immature people from other clans for a good laugh. I've only experienced being in Fatality for a couple months, but being in Fatality makes you feel that the pure world isn't dying anymore and rs is fun.

4) Final Ownage Elite - Foe made revolutionary achievements in the pure clan world, and the entire rs clanning world as a whole through their graphics and publicity. I remember a few years ago on rsc, all the main clans would have aftermath topics which were a few lines of text and then some opts and screenshots. FOE's topics were considered a mastery of art back then, and everyone else followed. They were also the first to emphasize on clan graphics and videos. In terms of community, I never experienced it first hand, but if staff members show each other their private areas over webcam chat, then I would assume that they are pretty closely knit.

5) Carnage - I stuck Carnage up here because they're the only successfully running pure clan that isn't an active part of PC/PW. They are out to do their own thing and have fun and they choose not to compete with the rest of the pure world.

I have to disagree with the top 2 because they both closed. But I guess it's an opinion on what successful counts to you. Remember A beat us when we had just started pulling high, and our organization and levels were absolutely terrible. If you're going by fullouts, DY beat Malice outnumbered if I correctly remember. But it seems like you're going by community and not fullouts so your list seems heavily bias, with you being co-leader in Ascendency.

F2P last few weeks

1. MM

2. E

3. EOP

4. FOE

5. DP/CP - CP might disagree but you haven't fought us in the last few weeks besides last saturday, and crashing.

6. ^

7. FI

8. TLP

9. CY

10. Carnage

11. DV

12. IR

Hostility

F2P

1.MM/EOP-Settle this with full out or matched opts to see who is better in F2P, apparently u both brg invites? #care

2.FOE-Right behind@!@!!@!@@@#!#!@!@

3.Cp-Been beating Dp for 4 weeks straight

4.Dp- ^

5.Fi- Rebuilding?

LOL if EOP accepts a full out and loses, back to the black abyss.

P2P LEGENDS

1.FOE

2.MM

3.ROT

Moved TLP to the P2P LEGENDS NH list.

p2p overall

foe

mm

tlp

dp

gap

C

fi

gap

rest

f2p

mm

eop

foe

dp

cp

fi

@ 3.Cp-Been beating Dp for 4 weeks straight

CP fought us for the first time in a month (besides them crashing our fights with tlp/fi) and not sure if you noticed we beat them twice out of 3 fights. Your opinion, heres mine.

mmflash123.gif

p2p overall

foe

mm

tlp

dp

gap

C

fi

gap

rest

f2p

mm

eop

foe

dp

cp

fi

@ 3.Cp-Been beating Dp for 4 weeks straight

CP fought us for the first time in a month (besides them crashing our fights with tlp/fi) and not sure if you noticed we beat them twice out of 3 fights. Your opinion, heres mine.

All these Videos contain 1 or more Victories over DP on Saturday since Jaunuary 2nd

Yes i Admit you guys defeated us last Saturday, we went 1-1 the 3rd fight was clearly a Tie though, a tie between FI,CP,DP so no one can claim a victory.

This past month you guys have been pulling 65 max while cp has pulled 80 max.

The 2 weeks before last week you guys were running from us, and you cant deny it, you guys know we have a rivalry going and we seek to fight eachother each week, isnt it ironic the sec we logged into your world you guys hopped? Now last week you guys had a rlly good pull, Goodjob, but you guys need to be more consistent, one good Saturday does not Decide whos beter or not, until you guys can pull more Victories and be more consistent with your pulls then you can rank your self above.

Well see you guys Saturday should be fun.

1. MM

2. EOP

3. FOE

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

That was one Saturday, and you won once out of the 3. Also we would've fought you guys more than once in a month, but like Le3t and 8loody said it's hard to fight you guys when all you do is run. B)

1.MM

2.FOE

3.EOP

Corrupt Pures 11j2cfd.gif [High Council]
| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com |
20gjvgw.png

F2P

1.MM/EOP-Settle this with full out or matched opts to see who is better in F2P, apparently u both brg invites? #care

2.FOE-Right behind@!@!!@!@@@#!#!@!@

3.Cp-Been beating Dp for 4 weeks straight

4.Dp- ^

5.Fi- Rebuilding?

All CP did two weeks ago was crash fights, and got killed lol. And last week Dp went 2-1 w/ them. Thats beating DP 4 weeks straight?

1. IR

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

All these Videos contain 1 or more Victories over DP on Saturday since Jaunuary 2nd

Yes i Admit you guys defeated us last Saturday, we went 1-1 the 3rd fight was clearly a Tie though, a tie between FI,CP,DP so no one can claim a victory.

This past month you guys have been pulling 65 max while cp has pulled 80 max.

The 2 weeks before last week you guys were running from us, and you cant deny it, you guys know we have a rivalry going and we seek to fight eachother each week, isnt it ironic the sec we logged into your world you guys hopped? Now last week you guys had a rlly good pull, Goodjob, but you guys need to be more consistent, one good Saturday does not Decide whos beter or not, until you guys can pull more Victories and be more consistent with your pulls then you can rank your self above.

Well see you guys Saturday should be fun.

1. MM

2. EOP

3. FOE

1 of your vid is from January 16th. 1 of them is of you CRASHING Dp vs Tlp w/ a little note saying (DP TOOK TOO LONG TO FIGHT US SO WE JUST ATTACKED) - Wtf is that LOL?. 1 of your vids is of a Foe fight. Last week DP clearly went 2-1 vs you guys. The last fight you attacked us on login, and yet you ended up in the safespot, and didn't come back out. At least DP remassed and came back to hit Fi/Cp. You just ran into the safespot. We even went back out w/ you guys standing right next to us, and you didn't come to renew the fight that you initiated. I agree that we're still below you in f2p, but barely. You're #4, we're #5. But, if this next weekend DP beats CP, we're definitely tied #4 or just #4 by ourselves. GL CP.

and ofc...

1. IR

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

1 of your vid is from January 16th. 1 of them is of you CRASHING Dp vs Tlp w/ a little note saying (DP TOOK TOO LONG TO FIGHT US SO WE JUST ATTACKED) - Wtf is that LOL?. 1 of your vids is of a Foe fight. Last week DP clearly went 2-1 vs you guys. The last fight you attacked us on login, and yet you ended up in the safespot, and didn't come back out. At least DP remassed and came back to hit Fi/Cp. You just ran into the safespot. We even went back out w/ you guys standing right next to us, and you didn't come to renew the fight that you initiated. I agree that we're still below you in f2p, but barely. You're #4, we're #5. But, if this next weekend DP beats CP, we're definitely tied #4 or just #4 by ourselves. GL CP.

and ofc...

1. IR

You should also watch the end of that video, it contains a 50 vs 50 fight at hill giants, Where CP takes the victory.

and last At the end of the trip we still had around 55, but our leaders had to go and many of us had to go for irl reasons

Irl > rs

If you would like to this Discuss this more feel free to pm me on Irc.

1.mm

2.eop

3foe

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

my opinion is my opinion, facts are facts.

Yup

1. HF

2. PX

Fullouts don't stop drama, you'll still be fighting eachother and crying over wins on saturday.

F2p Preds-

1. MM/EOP

2. EOP/MM

3. FOE

4. DP

5. CP

F2p Overall

1. MM

2. EOP

3. FOE

4. CP

5. DP

P2p Preds-

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. MM

4. DP

5. EOP

P2p Overall-

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. MM

4. DP

5. C

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

And then they mass recruited!!!!!

1. IR

I dont see why DP finds it so hard to fight invites in a full out :o

Wouldnt that give you an advantage?

Scared to losse to massers?

1. MM

2. EOP

3. FOE

I dont see why DP finds it so hard to fight invites in a full out :o

Wouldnt that give you an advantage?

Scared to losse to massers?

1. MM

2. EOP

3. FOE

Don't want to start an arguement or anything, but your ml went 131-138 after you declared.

P2p-

Foe

TLP

MM

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

1. foe

2. mm

3. eop

4. tlp

5. dp

6. cp