Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think one point you made there was actually correct, i cbf going through it all, but you never beat us outopt'd by 40? and we never had 60 eop and 40 invites on a trip. lolskape.

You had MM outopted by 5 + 15 mains targetting only MM callers, ranks, and higher levels... That's a pathetic way to lose.

F2P

1. MM

2. ?????

35b6usw.gif

P2p Today:

1. Foe - Beat DP

2. DP - Thumped MM in single

3. Tlp/MM - Tlp had an off day? MM stayed in single like usual.

4. ---

5. Fi - Pulled 30?

P2p Overall:

1. Foe

2. Tlp/DP

3. ---

4. MM

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

P2p Today:

1. Foe - Beat DP

2. DP - Thumped MM in single

3. Tlp/MM - Tlp had an off day? MM stayed in single like usual.

4. ---

5. Fi - Pulled 30 Spartans :drag: :drag: :drag:

P2p Overall:

1. Foe

2. Tlp/DP

3. ---

4. MM

Fixed

craig_sig_finished.gif

Today:

1. Foe- GJ- Beat Dp

-Gap-

2. DP- Beat all the below. Fought PX, were winning until we got DP'd by Rot and Vh from both sides O.O!!!

3. TLP- Wouldn't fight DP/MM lost to DP in single

4. EOP

Nice flame Mr. Clan leader. :blush:

I see no flame from Mr. Founder.

today:

1. FOE - lolstomped us, we were teh outnumbered by 15-20z0r

-hugefuckinglolgap-

2. DP - beat MM in non multi, yo menz dont pray. fought teh WTF ELVEMAGEZ0rz PX, was gud fight, i think we were winning but idfk ROT crashed

-numbergapby20-

3. MM/TLP - had around same numbers, probably should of fought

4. ^

-numbergapby10-

5. FI - nice

6. EOP - nice

7. rest

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Overall:

1. FOE 1+2

2. MM 1+4/DP 3+2

3. ^

4. FI 4+5

5.TLP 3+7

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

p2p today:

1. FOE - obvious

2. DP - i heard you beat a clan with far higher requirements and banks in 1v1. gj lol.

3. TLP - i think?

4. EoP - ?

5. Fi - ?

i think these were the only clans who went into p2p multi today.

i heard MM massed like 40 people (not including mains), hopped, rushed DP in 1v1, got owned, ended trip, continued slump.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

F2p -

#1 :: MM

#2 :: FOE

#3 :: FI vs. DP plz

#4 :: FI vs. DP plz

#5 :: CP vs EOP plz

#6 :: CP vs EOP plz

Just thought i'd clear some things up.

last time we met CP in pvp they ran into 1v1 twice.

we beat DP in pvp on saturday.

Fi finished on saturday before the clans from PPO got a chance to fight them, and they came out 40 minutes late the saturday before. :confused:

mm wouldn't fight foe on saturday? :blush:

1. FOE

2. MM

3. EoP

4. DP

5. Fi/Cp

oh, nearly forgot my banana; :banana:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Eop is retarded, 2 weeks ago u had 37 people with you that were not in eop and before Dp exposed that you had around 60 eop and 40 invites, stop talking trash lol. You live on invites, that's why we destroyed you out-opted by 40 and pushed you off your hill, that's why you went from 120 to 75 in a week. How on earth can a clan like Eop comment on other clans bringing invites, i could maybe understand if it was Dp or Foe, but not Eop.

F2p pking yesterday -

MM

Fi

Rest came out late after MM and Fi had ended.

P2p Today

Foe

MM/Dp - Should be good fun :D

Tlp

Fi

C?

Did a member of the MAYHEM MAKERS really just say another clan lives off invites?!?!?

roflroflrofl, i remember one time you hella fail trolled and i decided to confront you about it and you pretended you werent mm becuase you didn't wanna make your clan look bad lol.

&& MM has gone from 110 man pulls to 90 pulls plenty of times, as did we so cool the flames man.

Pure Play Offs

FOE

EOP

DP

CP

TLP

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

F2P as it stands:

1)MM- roller coaster ride

2)FOE- rising slowly, that tlp war helped some

3)DP- rising slowly aswell, will have a tuff time with foe/mm

4)EOP- down down down down doooooooown

5)CP- yo

6)Fi- stop bigging urselves up, a close friend of mine who's a rank in fi now has admitted that you allow shitloads of invites to trips... 2+ a person or someshit

7)Don't matter

I seriously loled. You're obviously trolling. EOP stomped DP in CLW and outside of CLW. So why are you putting them above us again? Clanless trolls these days.

Tiger: Lol FI brings a **** load of invites that aren't even apps; they're just from other clans. Needless to say you had a fight with MM and lost. Also how can you even put CP ahead of EOP when we lost ONE clanwars fight to them last week (and they beat us like 3/10 times in others) when we've beat them countless of weeks now. Also DP lost to us in CLW and IN THE WILD on the same day. That says PLENTY.

Current F2P Standing:

FOE - You clearly showed improvement the last month and have been doing great. Keep it up.

MM - You are high on the list, but no where near FOE atm.

EOP/DP - DP has been doing great vs. us in Clanwars, but I beg to differ when it comes to the wild.

CP - You beat EOP when our organization was bad. Props. Sad you won't except our terms for minis or preps. I guess your the new epidemic; level 60s in mith!

FI - You bring other clans with you and claim it's just invites. You do this A LOT. Go ahead and say EOP does because in the 3 weeks I have been with them they have only brought clanless people.

-Rest

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

CP - You beat EOP when our organization was bad. Props. Sad you won't except our terms for minis or preps. I guess your the new epidemic; level 60s in mith!

moron

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Pure Play Offs

FOE

EOP

DP

CP

TLP

u lost to cp so does that mean cp is above you? but then dp beat cp so they are above them? lolwut

F2p

1. Dv

2. MM

3. Foe

4. Dp

5. Fi

6. Eop

7. Cp

8. Rest

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Did a member of the MAYHEM MAKERS really just say another clan lives off invites?!?!?

roflroflrofl, i remember one time you hella fail trolled and i decided to confront you about it and you pretended you werent mm becuase you didn't wanna make your clan look bad lol.

&& MM has gone from 110 man pulls to 90 pulls plenty of times, as did we so cool the flames man.

Pure Play Offs

FOE

EOP

DP

CP

TLP

Sorry to say Goop but we would pull 110 then 90 the next week and continue with 80-100 the weeks after, Eop on the otherhand went from 120 to 85 to 72 to only like ~60 for PPO.

F2p as it stands

Fridays

Mm/Foe

Saturdays

Mm

Foe

Dp

Eop

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Sorry to say Goop but we would pull 110 then 90 the next week and continue with 80-100 the weeks after, Eop on the otherhand went from 120 to 85 to 72 to only like ~60 for PPO.

Actually we went from pulling 80's and 90's, then E closed and a fuckload of intro's and **** came to our trip which is why we pulled 120 that one time, pretty much all the E that joined us, already got convinced to leave us to join DP, and now we're back to pulling our regular 80's and 90's again....not to mention we have not had sign ups, or even prepped the slightest bit for any of our last 4 saturday pk trips. So really we went from pulling 90's to pulling 80's, which isn't bad at all if you ask me...not sure where you got your info of EOP pulling 60 to PPO, we peaked at 80 that day aswell and the fights we did have we were forced to sit people.

cp being the new Epidemic? are you mad that all these level 60's in mith keep rolling your ass week in and week out?

Forgive me if im wrong but have CP been rolling our asses week in and week out? If so I have missed alot because that there, is news to me.

This isn't a bait or flame either so I hope nobody takes it too seriously, I was just bored and decided to state the facts from my point of view.

P2P:

01.) FOE

02.) TLP

03.) MM

thekingu.png