Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its cool Dp. Idk if we would of Won Ir had a good unit but we where holding our Ground pretty solid killed all there caller's and where pushing the Volcano then my vent goes "FI IS CRASHING" "O **** ITS DP" " O **** ITS EOP" "BOOM ITS FOE" then Ch comes out of no where and rushes all of you Clearing YOU ALL!. jk.

1. Dp

2. Mm

3. Foe

4. Fi

5. Eop

6. Cp

7. Ir/Ch i cant really tell which not alot of action From Both. We had 2 fight's and both where Crashed. Which in my mind we had the first one. But im not here to agrue.

8. all the new Clans

-Gap-

-Gap-

-Gap-

-Gap-

Ex+CD+Lt Any clan can team and have number's. its the clan's who go out alone that make the difference. tbh if you cant hang with the big dog's "aka" The top 5. Stay on the porch. That is why i hide in my kitchen with my Bricks "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Precious"

Exclusive beat you in a 1vs1? Dont get mad if you only pull 40 out of a 90memberlist? no need to Involve Lt ..? They did nothing to you and were not even out..

1) MM

2) FOE

3) DP

4) EOP

5) FI

6) CP (You were better than Ex.. This saturday.. Can't deny that..)

7) Ex (Can't get #6 but still got this spot.. Beat Ch in a 1vs1)

8) Ir/Ch

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

1. MM

2. FOE

3. DP

4. Fi

5. EOP

6. CP

7. Ex (Try's to fight other clans then Ch or CD.)

8. Ir/Ch

9. ^^^

10. CD

Your sig annoys me, 'Proud to have been an Fatalian' or w/e, your use of an annoys me, it's a fatalian not an.

quote about it -

"Generally, "an" is used before a word that utilized a vowel sound - apple, octopus, insect and such. But just because a word has a vowel starting it does not mean "an" should be used before it. Like "unicorn" - although it starts with a vowel, has a Y sound to start. So "a" would be used."

so yeah...

1. mm

2. foe

3. dp

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Don't worry guys, DP will receive their karma first from MM, and then we'll take over real soon. :blush:

you've been telling yourself that for a long time now, i'm sure of it.

Today:

1. DP - Standing strong.

2. Rest

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Sunday

1. MM - cleared FOE, ty for fights

2. DP - heard u went 1-1 with foe

3. Foe- off week

Lol, i dont know what your smoking, but no pure clan beat us today. Unless ur talking about saturday f2p you guys beat us, but sunday no pure clan beat us. Dp did make a clever move of luring us into Hf (pro guys, hope your looking foward to being harassed by us even more), but ended up legging it to clan wars or dieing to us every other time we met them.

P2p Sunday -

1. Foe

2. Mm

-Gap-

3. Dp - have fun in clan wars?

4. Tlp

5. Ex

6. Eot - eop + pot i think?

7. Fi

8. Ch

9. Ir

10. C

Those 5-10 ranks i dont know much about, so no flames plz.

2rfrpe8.png

Proud Council of Final Ownage Elite

[60 Attack][99 Strength][1 Defense][95 Ranged][94 Magic][44 Prayer][89 Hitpoints]

Sunday:

1.FOE

2.MM

3.TLP

4.DP

5.IR

6.FI

7.PoT

8.C

9.EX

10.CH

Smite.gif

Attack Evoking (level-81) / 4 more options

Attack-icon.png60/60|Strength-icon.png99/99|Defence-icon.png1/1|Hitpoints-icon.png92/99|Ranged-icon.png99/99|Magic-icon.png95/99|Prayer-icon.png52/52

intenseredemptions.png

strengthcapet.gif [X]Fire_cape.PNG [ ] rangingcapet.gif [X] magiccapet.png [ ] Hitpoints-cape-(t)-inv.png [ ] Team_cape_26.png[X]

P.S. If you're not 52 prayer or higher, you are an 09/10 Pker.

May 4th:

There will be only one clan

is that because 1 clan only goes out on tuesdays? :)

may 4th

1. Epidemic

2. Foe

3. Ir

4. Aao

5. MM

6. Dp

lolwut

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range