Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forget we haven't had forums for 2 weeks, and its Fathers day. That makes two things that affected our pull by quite a lot.

P2P Today:

1. Foe - Heard you beat MM outnumbered, great job.

2. MM - Heard you did very well, but damn Foe returns fast and never stops.

3. TLP - Was a fun fight. You guys are one of the best matched opts P2P clans out there, if not the best.

4. Fi - Again, no forums for 2 weeks as well as Fathers day will obviously affect a clans performance, but that doesn't take away the fact that TLP did hella well today.

45w2jk.gif

ya because invites stay the whole trip, trip started with 55,and ended with 50. :whistling:

f2p

1.mm

2.fi/foe

Does EOP stay consistent with ANYTHING? Your warlord says 3 posts above that you had 60 at the start of your trip.

1. MM

2. FOE

Does EOP stay consistent with ANYTHING? Your warlord says 3 posts above that you had 60 at the start of your trip.

1. MM

2. FOE

He came to late to trip.

www.eop-rs.com-1277083308-U28.png

Today P2P

1. FOE/MM - I have no idea

2. TLP

3. Fi

4. EOP - Trying in P2P I guess we did okay today

5. DP - Wouldn't fight us

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

today

foe/mm

tlp

fi

eop

dp ended early?

great fight fi was very close and fun

overall p2p

foe

mm

fi

tlp

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Your first paragraph makes you just look misinformed. We had a planned fight versus DP, which was pretty much EXACTLY identical people on both sides. So we had the choice of fighting you, 50v60 or fighting DP 50v50. It was a pretty easy choice. In technicalaties, if you want to count this you crashed us three times this Saturday.

You caught us hopping after hitting a few TLP south of Chaos Altar. Why in gods name would we stay and fight you as we were logging in. Of course we would tell our people to abort their log in or just log out if they could. No sense in fighting a clan that has 15 more people then us when there are other options out there.

Yeah, your clan is SO UNORGANIZED. They ignored your "call" and all charged our fight. I think this is a problem you need to discuss with your clan. I know this is a hard concept for you bro, but you do realize you CRASHED the fight, CP and DP had no where near 80 people when you rushed you moron. At most we had 50 people when re-rushed you after meeting up. Now, CP and DP, teamed up with 50 people as we charged, in two different capes and two different Ventrilos, outnumbered, and still managed to over come you. This is how bad EOP is. Respect for the dead btw, made some bank loot.

Don't worry, we are talking about EOP here man, numbers drop week by week, i'm guessing a good 60 man pull this weekend, we will see.

May I suggest letting the kahunas drop and hitting a clan that is "for sure better" then you? Or do you understand that your clan has no chance in hell against them. Deja Vu.

1. MM

2. FOE

Got Em

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

You forget we haven't had forums for 2 weeks, and its Fathers day. That makes two things that affected our pull by quite a lot.

P2P Today:

1. Foe - Heard you beat MM outnumbered, great job.

2. MM - Heard you did very well, but damn Foe returns fast and never stops.

3. TLP - Was a fun fight. You guys are one of the best matched opts P2P clans out there, if not the best.

4. Fi - Again, no forums for 2 weeks as well as Fathers day will obviously affect a clans performance, but that doesn't take away the fact that TLP did hella well today.

Not flaming, but as my Football coach always says,

Make improvements, not excuses.

- Coach Al Frac******a

edit : his namde is Coach Al Fraca s s a

It doesn't let me say 'a s s'

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Not flaming, but as my Football coach always says,

Make improvements, not excuses.

- Coach Al Frac******a

edit : his namde is Coach Al Fraca s s a

It doesn't let me say 'a s s'

I'm pretty sure that if you had no forums for two weeks you would see decreased activity, but we not only haven't had forums for two weeks, but it was also Fathers day and so we experienced a double whammy. Anyways I'll be sure to take your advice and improve now that we have forums back.

F2P overall:

1. MM - hold this spot down

2. Fi - I think we've proven we deserve this spot holding it, and even #1 for a few weekends.

3. Foe - all you guys need are the opts.

4. ?

P2P overall:

1. Foe

2. MM/Fi

15zs5ro.jpg

Ok let me get this straight, Mm need to get our banks up when I saw Foe ranks returning in nothing but a crossbow and foe cape with no ammy yet we need to get our banks up...

I honeslty dont care about P2p cuz I see it as pointless and a waste of $$$ so IDC if u reply to this post or not lol

Today

Mm/Foe

Foe/Mm

Tlp

Fi

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

I'm pretty sure that if you had no forums for two weeks you would see decreased activity, but we not only haven't had forums for two weeks, but it was also Fathers day and so we experienced a double whammy. Anyways I'll be sure to take your advice and improve now that we have forums back.

F2P overall:

1. MM - hold this spot down

2. Fi - I think we've proven we deserve this spot holding it, and even #1 for a few weekends.

3. Foe - all you guys need are the opts.

4. ?

P2P overall:

1. Foe

2. MM/Fi

Like I said, not flaming, just saying ;)

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

P2P Predictions next week.

1.Foe

2.Tlp - They been getting strong each week.

3.Fi - Their Forums are back I am sure they will be back pull 80+

4.Mm - if they have rebuild their banks

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Not sure why CP continue to flame us, they refuse to fight us matched opts, then they ***** and complain when they and DP get crashed. If you are the only two clans with similar pulls to you, what do you think will happen? If you guys continue to ***** out we're going to have to keep doing this until you decide to fight us or you don't pull close enough to us to make it a worthwhile fight. Talking ******* PW then hiding on the weekend gets you nowhere kiddo.

p2p 2day;

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

4. Fi

5. EOP/DP - ?

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Not sure why CP continue to flame us, they refuse to fight us matched opts, then they ***** and complain when they and DP get crashed. If you are the only two clans with similar pulls to you, what do you think will happen? If you guys continue to ***** out we're going to have to keep doing this until you decide to fight us or you don't pull close enough to us to make it a worthwhile fight. Talking ******* PW then hiding on the weekend gets you nowhere kiddo.

p2p 2day;

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

4. Fi

5. EOP/DP - ?

Not sure why EOP continue to crash us. We refuse to fight them when we are outnumbered and we complain when we and DP get crashed. If we are the only two clans with similar pulls to us, what do you think will happen? If we continue to p u s s y out you're going to have to keep doing this until we decide to fight you or you don't pull close enough to make it a worthwhile fight. Talking ******* PW then crashing on the weekend gets you nowhere kiddo.

Trust me, if EOP keeping crashing, it makes CP less likely to fight EOP. Keep ****** talking.

Top crashers

1. EOP

2. No one can compete

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

p2p 2day;

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

4. Fi

5. EOP/DP - ?

Why not fight FOE, fi, and MM ?

Why only fight CP ?

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Alright, let me explain EOP's situation for everyone.

EOP pulls 70 people, alright nice pull.

This is where EOP officials discuss what they can do with those numbers, they can either try and beat MM/FOE/FI or just crash the below.

Because God knows MM/FOE/FI would uttertly destroy EOP, they choose to stick with hitting DP and CP.

Now, because CP and DP are very even atm, they choose to fight each other, which leaves EOP in a position to pretty much DO NOTHING besides sit in clan wars/single. So, in hopes of giving their members some action, they decide to crash CP and DP.

Now, because this happened twice this weekend, CP and DP decided to team up and just destroy EOP. After doing so, EOP teamed with MM.

I'm just wondering if anyone here remembers a year or so ago when MM and EOP we're butt buddies, it led to many EOP eventually joining MM, you would think EOP would learn, but they don't.

To sum it up, EOP has NO competition, so they have to resort to crashing clans that they, day in and day out, say on this forum that they aren't even in the same league with.

Deja Vu anyone? This is a monthly story with EOP. Everyone knows where its heading. I read it like a book.

1. MM

2. FOE

sat preds:

#MM - has this clearly

#FI - can put up a good fight

#EOP - has lately growing opts, probably will destroy FOE in pkri

#FOE - slump or w/e, killing low level clans only, log/run from top 2 clans, team up, find excuses

#DP - has lost opts and their momentum in top 3, but might give good fights to FOE, maybe even feast on them

Good luck FOEOP :D

^ Wait, so you've never had a mandatory P2P trip in over 2 years?

F2P

1. MM

2. Fi

3. FOE

4. Dp/EOP

5. ^

6. Cp/TLP

P2P

1. FOE

2. MM

3. Fi

4. TLP

5. Dp

6. Ir?

Overall

1. MM

2. FOE

3. Fi

4. Dp

5. Tlp

6. EOP

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

^ Wait, so you've never had a mandatory P2P trip in over 2 years?

F2P

1. MM

2. Fi

3. FOE

4. Dp/EOP

5. ^

6. Cp/TLP

P2P

1. FOE

2. MM

3. Fi

4. TLP

5. Dp

6. Ir?

Overall

1. MM

2. FOE

3. Fi

4. Dp

5. Tlp

6. EOP

Yea that's exactly what I am saying, we haven't tried in P2P because the ranks were too lazy but now we have a better rank system and I think we can compete with the top 4 clans in P2P soon hopefully.

Yesterday in P2P

1. FOE/MM - I have no idea what happened here, both clans have a topic on PW so idk

2. TLP - You beat Fi, good job I see you're rebuilding quickly.

3. Fi - Forums down and what not, next week I presume you will come back harder

4. EOP - I think we deserve this spot for yesterday, we were beating DP until FOE crashed and both clans were scattered everywhere. It's a shame but it happens lol.

5. DP - Declined our pkri later in the trip, you had ~40 and we had 42 so it was pretty much matched.

6. Ir - Zo ftw

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Yea that's exactly what I am saying, we haven't tried in P2P because the ranks were too lazy but now we have a better rank system and I think we can compete with the top 4 clans in P2P soon hopefully.

Yesterday in P2P

1. FOE/MM - I have no idea what happened here, both clans have a topic on PW so idk

2. TLP - You beat Fi, good job I see you're rebuilding quickly.

3. Fi - Forums down and what not, next week I presume you will come back harder

4. EOP - I think we deserve this spot for yesterday, we were beating DP until FOE crashed and both clans were scattered everywhere. It's a shame but it happens lol.

5. DP - Declined our pkri later in the trip, you had ~40 and we had 42 so it was pretty much matched.

6. Ir - Zo ftw

I wouldnt say that long. I remember the Full Out P2P with Carnage and I'm sure theres been some preps n stuff

F2P

1. MM

2. FI

3. FOE

4. DP

5. EOP

6. TLP

7. CP

maulerpixil1-1.gif

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

Sunday was great, so much loot.

Regardless of what happened last night, I bet the 'p2p kings' didnt think they would get rocked for 1 hour and still get beat.

Your boat is being rocked, it doesnt seem 'kingly' when you struggle like that, reduced to returning in daggers.

You completely slipped in f2p double points or not,

and now in P2P you look far from stable.

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif