Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

preds

1. Brazil

2. Doesnt really matter as they are all playing **** compared to the above.

1. Spain

2. Portugal

3. Brazil ;D

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this suppose to hurt someones feelings? No one in America cares about soccer.

you americans only care about sports that only your country play, all the world plays football lol

How can you say Golf is gay? You must be ignorant. And also suck at golf. Nothing is better than driving a little cart around, relaxing with some friends, having a few cold ones, and talking about the girls you've been messing around with.

when you get old enough to do that let me know how it goes

Today

1. Dungeoneering

2. Farming

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

you shall soon learn.

1. Kaka

oh and errm, he got a red card if i must add

1. Dv

2. E

3. DOE

257oqdz.png

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

you shall soon learn.

1. Kaka

1. Cristinao Ronaldo - HE PLAYS ON THE LEFT, HE PLAYS ON THE RIGGGGHT, THAT BOY RONALDO, MAKES ENGLAND LOOK SHITE

2. HIS ARMBAND PROVED HE WAS A RED TORRES, TORRES, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE IT SAID TORRES, TORRES, WE BOUGHT THE LAD FROM SUNNY SPAIN HE GETS THE BALL AND HE SCORES AGAIN, FERNANDO TORRES LIVERPOOL'S NUMBER 9

3. STEVE GERARD GERARD, HE'S BIG AND HE'S FOOKING HARD, HE CAN HIT EM FROM 40 YARDS, STEVE GERARD GERARD.

4. Kaka - he's ok, abandoned ac milan for money unlike the two above who stayed loyal to their club.

edit: how did I forget. Messi should be at the top of that.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

you americans only care about sports that only your country play, all the world plays football lol

when you get old enough to do that let me know how it goes

Today

1. Dungeoneering

2. Farming

I am old enough lol :wallbash:

craig_sig_finished.gif

oh and errm, he got a red card if i must add

1. Dv

2. E

3. DOE

lasts one match

1. Cristinao Ronaldo - HE PLAYS ON THE LEFT, HE PLAYS ON THE RIGGGGHT, THAT BOY RONALDO, MAKES ENGLAND LOOK SHITE

2. HIS ARMBAND PROVED HE WAS A RED TORRES, TORRES, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE IT SAID TORRES, TORRES, WE BOUGHT THE LAD FROM SUNNY SPAIN HE GETS THE BALL AND HE SCORES AGAIN, FERNANDO TORRES LIVERPOOL'S NUMBER 9

3. STEVE GERARD GERARD, HE'S BIG AND HE'S FOOKING HARD, HE CAN HIT EM FROM 40 YARDS, STEVE GERARD GERARD.

4. Kaka - he's ok, abandoned ac milan for money unlike the two above who stayed loyal to their club.

edit: how did I forget. Messi should be at the top of that.

although that sounded pretty pro, im an ignorant ***** and stick with brazil.

1. Dv

monkey.jpg

How can you say Golf is gay? You must be ignorant. And also suck at golf. Nothing is better than driving a little cart around, relaxing with some friends, having a few cold ones, and talking about the girls you've been messing around with.

I'm pretty sure you have done none of those things

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

He just said Golf was #3 yo. You're projecting your own hidden emotions onto your words, which show you infact think Golf is gay.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

I've done it multiple times, just like when I made your mother have multiple orgasms. Sorry little ones, don't sip the haterade.

1. Fi

2. MM

3. FOE

Lol nice your mom joke

1. MM

2. FOE

3. Fi

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

preds;

1. England

2. Germany

3. NEW ZEALAND - TIME TO KNOCK OUT THE ITALIFAGS

Also time for a repeat of 2001 Munich amirite :)

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

1. old pk3r

2.mahatma

3. like m0nk

4.rest

1. russ

2. harv

3. Charles (FI)

4. Dave (FOE)

5. Mahatma

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Also time for a repeat of 2001 Munich amirite :)

was that in qualifying? or a friendly? i remember watching this at skegness on massive screen 5-1 amirite?

and lol @ above

1. Cha0s pur3

2. Mahatma

3. Charles

4. bob/Jibs

5. Idk

why do eop rate russ so highly when he only ever comes back to eop when there on the rise, and hes always persistant he doesnt do **** anyway, where as the Foe/Fi/MM leaders all held #1 for a very long period

257oqdz.png

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

was that in qualifying? or a friendly? i remember watching this at skegness on massive screen 5-1 amirite?

and lol @ above

1. Cha0s pur3

2. Mahatma

3. Charles

4. bob/Jibs

5. Idk

why do eop rate russ so highly when he only ever comes back to eop when there on the rise, and hes always persistant he doesnt do **** anyway, where as the Foe/Fi/MM leaders all held #1 for a very long period

1.) Old P K 3 R

9999999.) Pur3 kide or w/e

9999999999999999999999999999999999999900000000000000000000000000444444444.) 0wnage pk's

Well idk you could be tied with kide [both are bad as **** lul], I lol @ how you judge people so hard yet EVER since you were promoted to w/e rank you are DV has made ZERO progress, even with Epidemic dead now.

Just sayin

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

and lol @ above

1. Cha0s pur3

2. Mahatma

3. Charles

4. bob/Jibs

5. Idk

IM NOT EOP YO NEWB. i'm epidemic <3

i just love russ/harv, why you so lolface about me loving the first leaders i ever knew in the clan world and who took my first clan to #1 :/

bob/jibs are just wow ****'s so they dont deserve to be in scape @:

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

1.) Old P K 3 R

9999999.) Pur3 kide or w/e

9999999999999999999999999999999999999900000000000000000000000000444444444.) 0wnage pk's

Well idk you could be tied with kide [both are bad as **** lul], I lol @ how you judge people so hard yet EVER since you were promoted to w/e rank you are DV has made ZERO progress, even with Epidemic dead now.

Just sayin

Your mental capacity is the same as Qxz K0ed Qxz and your stupidity is shocking.

Overall

1.) MM

2.) FOE

3.) Fi

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png