Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

F2P Today

1. FOE

2. MM/EOP (EOP beat MM I guess? Still crashed fights constantly)

3. TLP/CP (Basically 1-1, CP slightly has the edge.)

4. FI

5. DP

Tomorrow P2P Preds

1. FOE

2. TLP

3. MM

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funnest saturday trip in soooooo long.

1. FOE

2. MM

3. EOP - Heard you had 1 fight and lost it, but crashed everyone else before getting downed by the clans you crashed. Was fun though gave us an action packed fun saturday.

4. CP/TLP/Fi/DP - We were beating DP before it was crashed. Was a really good fight though, nice to turn it round and slaughter the crashers.

Very very very fun. Especially killing people when everyone dced and I didn't dc once :]

Hope to see the crashers out tomorrow hehehe.

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

today

1. foe

2. mm

3. eop

4. cp - beat tlp once. other 1 we were winning. u think u were winning cuz u were more spread out. we were all clumped. vids will show.

5. tlp

6. dp/fi

7. dp/fi

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

i know tlp is just getting re-acquainted with f2p but honestly that 2nd fight was just a mess around, we were fighting ch then tlp crashes that scrummage, we go back out, try to just charge with mains and ch left over us then eop crashes

i can't see how that fight was in either side's advantage and how you can say "oh yeah we would have won" when cp regrouped in cwars with pretty much what tlp had

don't wanna offend or anything but that's how it usually is for us, else we'd claim 1000 over fights that we've had aswell

K updated topic from earlier of Today's F2p:

1. FOE - Didn't see them but I was told they beat MM so if not MM go above or whatever.

2. MM - I'm guessing were good enough to beat EOP, don't know if they did.

3. EOP - Had the numbers just a shame they crashed alot of fights.

4. TLP - Lost to us but had about the same numbers, could claim a win in the second thing which was a crash of our fight and was then crashed by EOP, personally I wouldn't be happy claiming a win out of that.

5. FI - Shame we didn't get to fight, we were 20 seconds into a planned run in and EOP come crashing in hitting everyone. We then regrouped East and we did a clan chat numbers check, only 3 people had died lmao. We then went on to help FI kill EOP pushing them from north of sperm hill down to south of clan wars, then a main clan came crashing in but they had been pushed alot. However once in clan wars either EOP returned quick or had considerable numbers left. We then suicided into EOP at the end and unfortunatly they had to flame lol.

6. DP - only saw em in a cluster fight, i had disconnected so i came in late and was sitting in clan wars seeing TLP/FI/DP/EOP/MM capes, was then a disconnect for everyone which was funny cause everyone paniced as they came back in and charged into clan wars :L

7. IR

8. CH

My Clan - CP - Would rank level or above TLPP, peaked with 65 people, maintained 50+ for half the trip and 40 untill we ended. Overall had good one.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I think Planets Maul has quite an accurate list.

Was funny seeing everyone dc. I didn't dc once so it was a little weird hitting 20s on people and no1 eating. Ended up with a good amount of loot :D

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

f2p saturday:

1.foe ( i heard you guys beat mm x2 and eop, gj foe)

2.mm ( idk? )

3.eop ( gj eop, you guys killed us (cp) but you guys outnumbered us, after that you guys started crashing our fights again :( )

4.cp ( we first lost against eop, then we beated tlp, ch and fi, idk sure about fi because i wasn't there, then we had some cluster fights with tlp,fi,dp )

5. tlp ( didn't really heard much from you guys, i only know you guys pulled 60ish )

6. fi ( idk? )

7. dp ( idk? )

8. ch/ir

9. ir/ch

if you think i'm wrong, reply please ;d

1. FOE - Didn't see them but I was told they beat MM so if not MM go above or whatever.

4. TLP - Lost to us but had about the same numbers, could claim a win in the second thing which was a crash of our fight and was then crashed by EOP, personally I wouldn't be happy claiming a win out of that.

5. FI - Shame we didn't get to fight, we were 20 seconds into a planned run in and EOP come crashing in hitting everyone. We then regrouped East and we did a clan chat numbers check, only 3 people had died lmao. We then went on to help FI kill EOP pushing them from north of sperm hill down to south of clan wars, then a main clan came crashing in but they had been pushed alot. However once in clan wars either EOP returned quick or had considerable numbers left. We then suicided into EOP at the end and unfortunatly they had to flame lol.

6. DP - only saw em in a cluster fight, i had disconnected so i came in late and was sitting in clan wars seeing TLP/FI/DP/EOP/MM capes, was then a disconnect for everyone which was funny cause everyone paniced as they came back in and charged into clan wars :L

7. IR

8. CH

My Clan - CP - Would rank level or above TLPP, peaked with 65 people, maintained 50+ for half the trip and 40 untill we ended. Overall had good one.

very accurate list...im looking forward to some future fights with you cp.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

7. IR

8. CH

I agree, accurate List I think you guys can put CP above TLP considering you beat us fair and square once, The second fight i know we had the numbers on you guys but its impossible to say who would of won when both clans still had atleast 45 people ending.

f2p saturday:

1.foe ( i heard you guys beat mm x2 and eop, gj foe)

2.mm ( idk? )

3.eop ( gj eop, you guys killed us (cp) but you guys outnumbered us, after that you guys started crashing our fights again :( )

4.cp ( we first lost against eop, then we beated tlp, ch and fi, idk sure about fi because i wasn't there, then we had some cluster fights with tlp,fi,dp )

5. tlp ( didn't really heard much from you guys, i only know you guys pulled 60ish )

6. fi ( idk? )

7. dp ( idk? )

8. ch/ir

9. ir/ch

if you think i'm wrong, reply please ;d

you never beat fi lol

today

foe

mm

eop

cp/tlp/dp/fi

Fairest list today?

1. FOE

2. MM

Those two were the only fights that weren't crashed lmao..

3. EOP - Got beat by FOE, crashed every one else... LOL

4. CP/TLP - Both fought once, and was crashed?

5. FI - was beating DP until EOP crashed

6. DP

7. IR

8. DF

9. CH

9kqihk.png

Fairest list today?

1. FOE

2. MM

Those two were the only fights that weren't crashed lmao..

3. EOP - Got beat by FOE, crashed every one else... LOL

4. CP/TLP - Both fought once, and was crashed?

5. FI - was beating DP until EOP crashed

6. DP

7. IR

8. DF

9. CH

eop cleared cp once and cp did beat tlp the 1st fight and the 2nd fight it got crashed :)