Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P Pking Overall:

1.) MM

2.) FOE

3.) EOP

4.) CP

5.) TLP

F2P today:

1) FOE - Beat MM & EOP

2.) MM - Cause they own

3.) CP - Peaked at 55, had 50-55 more than 3hrs

4.) EOP - Amount of mains attacking us before our fight and even during our fight is shocking. Positive we could beat you if you didn't all return on mains.

5.) TLP - Cause they own and stepping it up hardcore ;).

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Today:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. EoP

4. CP - Nice pull

5. Fi/TLP - Close pull, but both fights got crashed. You guys can't put yourselves above us, if anything we were winning, and when you bailed when Cx crashed, we cleared them.

6. IR?

plz don't rank EOP in top 3, they don't fight any clans lol. They just on FOE's speed dial for when we beating them :laugh:

Lol even though they just crash clans, they still pull well, and are organized and so they deserve to be ranked there.

1. MM

2. Foe

3. EoP

4. CP

5. Fi/TLP - Both fights were crashed, and both were too close to rank either above the other.

15zs5ro.jpg

From what i saw today

1.Foe - beat mm and EOP

2.EOP- beat cp who beat mm, didnt get fight mm i think

3.Cp-beat mm outnumbered by a few

4.MM- bad day i guess

5.Tlp- ? idk if they beat fi or so

6.FI- idk who you fought

6.Ir?

Today:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. EoP

4. CP - Nice pull

5. Fi/TLP - Close pull, but both fights got crashed. You guys can't put yourselves above us, if anything we were winning, and when you bailed when Cx crashed, we cleared them.

6. IR?

We helped u clear Cx yes...I am pretty sure your op pm'ed us saying if we get crashed to team to clear crashers...we did then as Ever posted waited thinking we would fight again. TBH I am sick of your clan's ******** thinking you win these crashed fights. Clear your spies out of your CC/Clan w.e and give us a fair fight to show you.

1 MM/FOE

3 CP

4 TLP/FI

5 IR - #memento? and really cool that you crash then we rush you while you standing there and you dip twice...L0L!

6 EOP - Crashers will get their own. If you didn't crash you would be #3, but no respect for your clan...

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Overall

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP

4. CP

5. TLP

6. Fi

Today

1. FOE ?

2. CP/MM

4. EOP - I wish we could have a fight without you guys using dirty tactics such as using mains. and not just a few mains but many, very low respect for you guys.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Today:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. EoP

4. CP - Nice pull

6. IR?

We helped u clear Cx yes...I am pretty sure your op pm'ed us saying if we get crashed to team to clear crashers...we did then as Ever posted waited thinking we would fight again. TBH I am sick of your clan's ******** thinking you win these crashed fights. Clear your spies out of your CC/Clan w.e and give us a fair fight to show you.

1 MM/FOE

3 CP

4 TLP/FI

5 IR - #memento? and really cool that you crash then we rush you while you standing there and you dip twice...L0L!

6 EOP - Crashers will get their own. If you didn't crash you would be #3, but no respect for your clan...

I was dead and only saw you bail, and was never told you returned. I never said we won, and I ranked you with us. Quite frankly I'm sick of your clans attitude, and how you were ranking yourselves above us when you clearly weren't close to beating us in either fight before they were crashed. Thank you for posting a correct list though, and perhaps we can have clean fights next week.

1. MM

2. Foe

3. CP/EoP

4. Fi/TLP

15zs5ro.jpg

f2p today

FOE

EOP (shame eop cant keep their balls and actually bring 15+ mains while sniping our callers by listening in our vent. Hopefully eop mems got a taste of good calling from cp)

MM (Thanks for fight MM)

TLP (u 2 tlp keep it up)

IR/FI (IR slump after a month just like we said, lets see IR accept CP's fullout request now. hope FI beat them)

rest

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Today

1. Foe - pretty steady trip, didnt have high opts but did the job

2. MM? - you guys came out late and lost to foe, heard you had more fights but im unsure

3. Eop - beat below? you guys crashed plenty aswell tonight, calm yourselves :/

4. Cp - sounds like you had a great pull and an action packed trip, keep it up

5. Fi - saw you guys beat tlp early into your trip

6. Tlp - just seen you guys around, unsure of what you did

7. Ch/Ir - not a clue what ch was doing in the eop vs foe fight thing, made it pretty interesting though, same with ir, sitting on edge of ca sniping returners doesnt win you anything, unsure of both your trips from there onwards

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

1.Foe

2.Eop (Calm down with the mains, your a good clan no need for dirty tactics.)

3.Cp/Mm (Don't really know what MM done today, all i know is we (CP) Beat them.

2lchhx.png

ir

z

ch

good list but i got somethingbetter

df

ir

z

ch

I like the order of htem but you forgot Eop my friend

df

ir

z

ch

eop

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

ir

z

ch

df

ir

z

ch

df

ir

z

ch

eop

dont forget about cx

cx

df

ir

z

ch

eop

ir

z

ch

df

ir

z

ch

df

ir

z

ch

eop

dont forget about cx

cx

df

ir

z

ch

eop

The true winner is IR this weekend, keep it up boys.

ir

cx

df

eop

ch

z

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

1: Foe- You did work :happy:

2: MM- off weekend? :confused:

3: Cp- I heard you beat mm

4: Tlp- Doing alrite in f2p :happy:

5: Fatality- I guess numbers put you down here.

6: Ir- lol

Gap

Rest

Edit: o: i forgot something ummm 7: Eop- Good work on the crashing keept it up! :thumbsup:

Today:

1. MM

2. Foe

3. EoP

4. CP - Nice pull

6. IR?

1 MM/FOE

3 CP

4 TLP/FI

Coz we did not crash, we ran into you and FI while hunting another clan. I then yelled on TS get in bhb i am not crashing FI and TLP and we ran away.

UJUI2.png