Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

F2p Today

1.MM

2. FOE

3. EOP

4. CP - Demolished IR at the end of our trip in a fair 1 v 1 fight no crashing outnumbered.

5. TLP

6. FI

7. IR- Little Advice IR Stick to crashing........ Fair 1 v 1 fights aren't your thing

o really?

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11025

today

1.MM

2.FOE

3.EOP

4.IR

5.TLP/CP - teaming is cute but wasn't enough

6.FI

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today

1.MM

2.FOE

3.EOP

4.IR

5.TLP/CP - teaming is cute but wasn't enough

6.FI

We were having a planned run-in with TLP near the end of our trip. IR somehow hit TLP before us and since we you stole our fight we choose to join the battle. We didn't team but we might have targeted IR rather than TLP for stealing our fight. You left the battlefield half-way to remass at FoG? Either way thank for the last clean fight. (that we won :P)

F2P today:

1.) MM

2.) EOP

3.) FOE

4.) TLP

5.) IR

cba to rank CP.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

F2P

MM

EOP + Jonty AC lol

FOE

CP - I seen your opts and you're looking hot.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

F2p Today

1.MM

2. FOE

3. EOP

4. CP - Demolished IR at the end of our trip in a fair 1 v 1 fight no crashing outnumbered.

5. TLP

6. FI

7. IR- Little Advice IR Stick to crashing........ Fair 1 v 1 fights aren't your thing

how do you rank yourself above us when....

TLP outpulled you

you ignored run in requests until end

you get pushed all the way to member gate till we got off cause ir was coming south?

if ANYTHING we can share a spot for today lol.

f2p today:

1.mm

2.foe

3.eop

4.TLP/ir/cp

5.fi

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

F2P Today

MM

EOP

FOE

TLP

IR

CH

CX/Z

Z/CX - Not sure what happened here.

-Not ranking my own clan, we fought IR in the beginning of the trip but eop crashed. Beat IR at the end of our trip on hills. Fought Tlp twice but got crashed by IR, so we easily grabbed some fall ins and killed them :o

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

how do you rank yourself above us when....

TLP outpulled you

you ignored run in requests until end

you get pushed all the way to member gate till we got off cause ir was coming south?

if ANYTHING we can share a spot for today lol.

f2p today:

1.mm

2.foe

3.eop

4.TLP/ir/cp

5.fi

You outnumbered us by 5? We peaked at 54.

You crashed our fight vs. some clan I don't remember, rather then running off and logging as most clans would done we got a quick regroup and put up a fight. If you want to say you were better than CP because of that, sure go ahead. We had low food, low pray and lost couple of people in the fight seconds before you hit us.

Corrupt Pures is not the type of clan to ask nor accept planned run-ins as long there are clans walking around in the wilderness. That's why we don't accept planned run-ins until we don't have any more tracks to go for.

P2p preds:

1.) MM

2.) FOE

3.) TLP

4.) EOP

5.) Fi

I'm off this thread, my apologize for spamming the thread.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

1. =MM

2. =FOE}Idk order, don't criticize me

3. =EOP

4. +CP - Beat IR/+TLP - I'm not sure who you beat, but our fights got crashed continuously, so we are tied.

5. ^

6. -IR

7. =FI - Idk what's happening. You ending your trip fairly early, I hope you can pick it up.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

1. =MM

3. =EOP

4. +CP - Beat IR/+TLP - I'm not sure who you beat, but our fights got crashed continuously, so we are tied.

5. ^

6. -IR - Crashing clans while you're declining isn't a smart idea because then when you finally cool down, the clans will crash you until you die or are close to dieing. No flame, just advice. I've seen it happen multiple times.

7. =FI - Idk what's happening. You ending your trip fairly early, I hope you can pick it up.

Seems like a pretty accurate list, I think we both had good fights with each other but I wouldn't say either of us completely cleared each other out of the fight without being interrupted.

1. =MM

3. =EOP

5. ^

6. -IR - Crashing clans while you're declining isn't a smart idea because then when you finally cool down, the clans will crash you until you die or are close to dieing. No flame, just advice. I've seen it happen multiple times.

Seems like a pretty accurate list, I think we both had good fights with each other but I wouldn't say either of us completely cleared each other out of the fight without being interrupted.

Agreed, Pink change your list.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

1. =MM

3. =EOP

5. ^

personally I think TLP would have been on top of us today, it just happened that we didn't get an actual fight...

today

1.MM- Undisputed #1 clan, obviously

2.FOE- Good clan, not as good as MM.

-gap-

3.TLP/CP- Tlp had more opts but CP definitely did great with what they had, shame that there wasn't a single fight without **** clans crashing.

4.^

5.IR- momentum is already falling and it shows, resorting to crashing is not cool.

6.Z/CX/CH-?????

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

today.

1. mm

2. foeop

3. cp/tlp - was having a fight and it got crashed by ir.

4. ^

5. ir - cp beat them at the end, i saw some ir kids saying laik to c wut cp do if they had 31 vs 40 on no food. Well one that's pure ******** we had 35, they had 30+ and I doubt they had no food since they had plenty of time to bank and they rushed us.

6. FI - they ended like 90 mins before we did, was disappointed

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

f2p today

1.MM

2.FOE

3.EOP

GAP

4. IR- maxed at 59 and had cp hide from us all trip until our opts were down. Left safe world at 3:30.

5. TLP- maxed at 52 wrecked cp in their fights today.

6. Cp- maxed at 49. Hide in w21/w90 all day. Got stomped by tlp. Left safe world for starts at almost 4:30. Beat IR after we had been out for 3 hours. 37 v 32.

7. FI

UJUI2.png

Overall F2P

1. MM

2. EOP - Easily #2 now, been bounds above foe for a while now but it is now extremely obvious. Still waiting for you guys to realize how you are carrying FOE in your little alliance and you could easily beat them and you shouldn't be the ***** in the relationship.

3. FOE - Here for now but you are falling extremely fast. Step up your game, stop teaming, crashing, ddosing, bringing mains.

4. TLP - Good job beating EOP on friday and I saw you had a good trip today. Keep up the good work.

5. IR - Opts put you here, need to step up the organization and keep the opts high.

6. FI - Opts put you down here, hopefully you guys can rebound soon.

7. CH or something idk the rest

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Today

1.MM (beat below)

2.FOE (would beat below)

3.EOP (would beat below

- GAP -

4.TLP (beat IR after they crashed)

5.IR/CP ( dont think they fought)

-GAP-

6.Fi (they had fun)

7.Cx ( saw them hold their own vs IR today)

PREDS for 2moro

1.MM

2.FOE

3.TLP

4.EOP

5.IR

6.FI

7.CPR

f2p today

1.MM

2.FOE

3.EOP

GAP

4. IR- maxed at 59 and had cp hide from us all trip until our opts were down. Left safe world at 3:30.

5. TLP- maxed at 52 wrecked cp in their fights today.

6. Cp- maxed at 49. Hide in w21/w90 all day. Got stomped by tlp. Left safe world for starts at almost 4:30. Beat IR after we had been out for 3 hours. 37 v 32.

7. FI

Hide from ir? lmfao

Just to clarify we were busy fighting other clans............ and you guys did crash 80% of our fights so i dont understand how we were hiding from you guys? Lol

See you kids next week

In other words he means his scouts suck :blush:

Preds for P2P

FOE

MM

TLP

EOP

IR

FI

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png